The biggest pain is data input.

The biggest pain is data input.

Postby pyst7lot » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:57 am

I wish there was more automation with this software. Like with historical 'sums'. I usually like to eliminate Sums which have already occurred in more recent draws but can only do this one by one which requires multiple uses of the same filter. Would it be too demanding on the software to calculate and eliminate the last 20 'sum totals' to occur the way many 'Winning Numbers' filters work.
pyst7lot

Re: The biggest pain is data input.

Postby tdnl46w » Wed Mar 23, 2022 7:55 am

If you mean History Sums, there is the 'Match Past Sums' filter. If not, can you give an example?
tdnl46w

Postby pyst7lot » Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:36 am

tdnl46w wrote:If you mean History Sums, there is the 'Match Past Sums' filter. If not, can you give an example?

Oh goodness, did I miss seeing something. Not that that's so unusual, with so many filters available sometimes I don't see too well. :)
I'll check that out and see how it goes. Thanks. :)

Edit: I think I did look at it previously and totally didn't understand the help file explanation. There are a few filters which I have trouble understanding. That aside, I think it only deals with complete draw totals - all 6 numbers in a 6 number lottery. I was hoping for something which also considered 2, 3 ,4 etc number totals.
pyst7lot

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:16 am

There are History Sums and Number Differences Sums that might work. Which sums do you want to partialy filter(i.e. 2, 3, 4 etc. number totals),...or can you list an example from any ticket properties windows/analyzer tables?
tdnl46w

Postby pyst7lot » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:38 am

Basically what I was hoping for was what the Positional Sum Range does but instead of specifically needing to enter a Min Sum and Max Sum I want the software to calculate the sums from previous draws and accept or reject the lines which match any of those previous sums.
pyst7lot

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:07 am

It is not in the main filter list, but the 'Position Pairs Sum' in the analyzer or statistical filter should work.
tdnl46w

Postby pyst7lot » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:07 am

Thanks for trying to help tdnl46w but this dummy is just never going to understand the more complex filters in this software. Thankfully there are a zillion filters which I find easy to use. KISS is my motto. :)
pyst7lot

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests