Changing text colour - possible?

Changing text colour - possible?

Postby pyst7lot » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:41 am

I find the lighter text used in filter descriptions (and other things) is a bit hard on the eyes - expecially because of size of the text.Can I change it?
pyst7lot

Re: Changing text colour - possible?

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:18 am

You can change the UI font size with the startup command "--fontsize". In Windows, create a shortcut for the program ".exe" file. Then right-click on the shortcut and select Properties. In the shortcut's "Target:" field, add the command to the end of the file path. Example-> "C:\Expert Lotto 5\bin\expertlotto.exe" --fontsize 16. Run/open the shortcut and the font size should now be larger. The default font size is 11(?).

The icons, fonts and UI colors can not be changed(afaik). However, from what I understand about the program UI, there may be a dark mode "Look and Feel" theme(s) available. The programs mostly solid white background can be hard on the eyes, and a dark mode would make it much easier to read the screen for some. I will make a feature request for a dark mode theme.
tdnl46w

Re: Changing text colour - possible?

Postby pyst7lot » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:19 am

Thanks again tdnl46w. I put up with the font size because I usually have so much stuff going on in my Design page that I need it small so it will all fit in without me needing to scroll up and down too much. What I really need is a 40inch or larger screen. :) It's really the text colour which causes the eye strain.
pyst7lot

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests