my estimates , help

my estimates , help

Postby ryoma06 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:07 am

Hello, I have a question, when doing a simulation it gives me the most frequent, there is a way to autocomplete my estimates with a range, assigning example -15 +10, I have been doing it manually level by level.

ryoma06

Re: my estimates , help

Postby tdnl46w » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:09 pm

Tools-> Options-> History->Estimates tab,...Simulation | Occurence treshold(*threshold): [X] to [X] % of maximum frequency. Based on the percentage values, this will set a range around the most frequent value in a simulation. After setting/applying these values, run a simulation. Then in the My Estimates tab, use the drop down menu and click on Simulation[summary] and it will apply those ranges to the Levels.

Example values;
- Occurence threshold: [99.99] to [99.99] % of maximum frequency is range 0(equal to the most frequent value).
- Occurence threshold: [0.00] to [0.00] % of maximum frequency is the full Min/Max range of a Level.

Note: the My Estimates input fields sometimes will not refresh the values, and you may need to click somewhere else in the window(s) then click back on an icon/button to refresh the values(it's a minor bug).
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests