Please help! Is this possible?

Please help! Is this possible?

Postby Hitman » Wed Jul 26, 2023 5:44 pm

Hi!

I want to generate/filter all possible combinations from the package as follows:
1) get only those combos that have numbers with their due between 0.3 and 0.75 from the last X draws (or from all draws);
2) filter the resulted combos above even more by getting from them only those that have pairs due between 0.2 and 0.5;
3) filter the resulted combos above even more by getting from them only those that have triplets due between 0.3 and 0.8;
4) filter the resulted combos above even more by getting from them only those that have quadruplets due between 0.5 and 0.73;
5) filter the resulted combos above even more by getting from them only those that have quintuplets due between 0.3 and 0.9;
6) filter the resulted combos above even more by getting from them only those that have sextuplets due between 0.2 and 0.5;

Thank you in advance!

P.S. This is for a 6/49 lottery, that's why it is only up to sextuplets.
Hitman

Re: Please help! Is this possible?

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:35 pm

Statistical Filter.jpg

The EL Demo 6/49 filter image above will accept tickets in the package that have 1 to 6 ticket numbers with the Due values of between 0.3 and 0.75 from 10 latest draws. The filter setup is similar for Pairs, Triplets(etc.).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tdnl46w

Postby Hitman » Fri Jul 28, 2023 9:38 am

tdnl46w wrote:
Statistical Filter.jpg

The EL Demo 6/49 filter image above will accept tickets in the package that have 1 to 6 ticket numbers with the Due values of between 0.3 and 0.75 from 10 latest draws. The filter setup is similar for Pairs, Triplets(etc.).

Sorry, I didn't used the EL for quite a while and I don't know:
Where/How exactly to access this filter? Could you please show to me step by step? I want to create a complex filter with this, is it possible? How?

How exactly to do it for pairs, triplets etc., please?

What it means "Applies to 1 to 6 in each ticket."?

Thank you so much!
Hitman

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:09 am

Hitman wrote:Where/How exactly to access this filter? Could you please show to me step by step? I want to create a complex filter with this, is it possible? How?

Open a new Complex Filter and add a statistical filter.
- File-> New-> Complex Filter.
- In the complex filer Design window click on 'Add filter'.
- Near the bottom of the filter list under 'Advanced Filters' category select 'Statistical Filter' then press Select to add the filter.
- Setup this statistical filter as in the image from my last reply.
How exactly to do it for pairs, triplets etc., please?

Add a second statistical filter with the same setup(or just Copy/Paste the first one within the complex filter), then change what to analyze. So to setup pairs you would change Analyze: Ticket Numbers to -> Analyze: Pairs(same for Triplets, Quads etc.). Then change the due values to what you need etc.
What it means "Applies to 1 to 6 in each ticket."?

- Applies to [x] to [x] in each ticket. <- If the feature being analyzed has more than one instance in a ticket('Ticket Numbers' has six because there are six numbers in a ticket), then the filter will have this option so you can limit the count. For instance, 'Applies to [1] to [6] in each ticket', would mean a winning/package ticket only needs to have 1 number, or up to 6 numbers that match the filter conditions to be accepted/rejected.
tdnl46w

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests