NUMBER DIFFERENCES

Re: NUMBER DIFFERENCES

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:28 pm

exoterikos wrote:The reason I want to compare the "what if" (which is the next draw), is to find any patterns that repeat often or less frequently.

By this do you mean, using one set or different sets of the What If properties for several past draws? I'm trying to understand what you mean by "The ultimate goal is to be able to do this filter calculation correctly",...or can you explain the (5.png) screen shot #3 in more detail? Thanks.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:46 am

Hi tdnl46w!
I want to use one set of the What If properties (which is always the next draw) for several past draws.
The package and the what if always refer to the next draw, which is compared with several past draws.

I will present a simple example. I compare the levels of what if draw (which is the next draw), with latest 3rd and latest 4th draw. This means that I run these 2 filters with the package that contains the next draw only.
When the value in the filter (at least x to x levels must pass) is correct, the result will be the wheel of the package, otherwise it will be empty. So here I keep the absolute value in each subsequent draw and study these values in depth of time.
The purpose of this procedure is as follows.
Let's suppose that after studying 10 draws I notice that there is an increase in 4,5,6 levels of what if, in many of these draws. It is something that happens often. Then I put these limits (at least 4 to 6 levels must pass) on the 2 filters that concern the 3to3 and 4to4 latest draws in the full wheel package to see how much reduction I can have.

In png.Summary History comparing the levels of what if draw (which is the next draw), with latest 3rd and latest 4th draw, we see that the next draw shows an increase in 7 levels in relation to the latest draw 3to3 and an increase in 4 levels in relation to the latest draw 4 to 4. These values are correct and cannot be disputed.
Summary History table,.png

If we put the corresponding limits in the 2 filters (at least 7 to 7 levels must pass) and (at least 4 to 4 levels must pass) and run them in the package, normally the next draw should return as result. But it doesn't. In this example only if I put the limits 5 and 5 it returns a correct result, which is wrong.png1
1.png

We can definitely use the preview function for confirmation, which also gives a wrong result like run to package.
Any ideas on how this procedure could be done correctly?
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:34 pm

exoterikos wrote:I want to use one set of the What If properties (which is always the next draw) for several past draws.

I don't know of any way to use the actual history differences values, but there is a method to analyze/filter Differences Movement patterns from a 'What If' draw.

The What If ticket is 2,21,32,34,45[1] and it's history differences values from the previous draw in Level 0 to Level 10 are: -31 | +12 | -43 | -17 | +6 | -1 | -42 | +10 | -22 | +6 | +10. If you convert these values into Differences Movement patterns the pattern would be: | - | - | + | - | - | - | - | + | + | + | + |.

Add a Differences Movement filter in a complex filter. Then match the What If draw's pattern for Decrease/No change/Increase.

Example...

Differences Movement
> Matching Tickets: [Accept]
> Winning Numbers: 1 latest draws
> Check mark all Levels.
> Then for Decrease/No change/Increase check mark;
Level 0: Decrease
Level 1: Decrease
Level 2: Increase
Level 3: Decrease
Level 4: Decrease
Level 5: Decrease
Level 6: Decrease
Level 7: Increase
Level 8: Increase
Level 9: Increase
Level 10: Increase
> At least [5] to [5] levels must pass.

When you 'Back-test' or 'Run' this filter, it will accept any winning draws/tickets that match at least 5 out of 11 Levels of the What If draw's movements. You can also analyze back-test results in the back-test window by clicking on; "Show accepted draws only", then "Analyze". The statistics in this method should be very similar to the actual history differences values statistics. If you need more info, let me know.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:24 am

Tdnl46w thanks for trying to help. SUMMARY HISTORY and LATEST HISTORY works perfectly and is absolutely accurate. I can have all the information I need. But it doesn't make sense if you have measurements you can't use.
The problem is that the DIFFERENCES MOVEMENT filter does not work and to be precise, I found this problem in many WINNING NUMBERS HISTORY filters.
I will try to create this filter in Excel although I know it is difficult. This means that I have to start from the beginning with all the measurements generated from the lottery numbers.
At this point, I would like you to tell me if you know from which measurements the number in the red square is derived. Thanks!

1.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:36 pm

exoterikos wrote:The problem is that the DIFFERENCES MOVEMENT filter does not work and to be precise, I found this problem in many WINNING NUMBERS HISTORY filters.

I tested the Differences Movement example from my last reply and it should be exactly what you are looking for. If it is not working, can you give more information? It's possible there may be a bug in the program, or the strategy you are trying may need to be adjusted more with how the Winning Number History features are setup.

exoterikos wrote:At this point, I would like you to tell me if you know from which measurements the number in the red square is derived.

The number in the red square(the +7 value in Level 0) is called a History Difference. In the Summary History tab-> Sums table, change the show as option to-> Show as: History And Difference. The 'History' is the History Sum for a Level. The 'Difference' is the difference between a previous History Sum and a following History Sum.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:48 pm

I must say that the ideas and filters you find in E.L. , you won't find them in any other program that analyzes lotteries. There will surely be bugs, as happens in all complex software. Maybe with my poor English I don't describe in the right way what I want.
In the previous example we compare how many values of "what if " (which is the next draw) increase ,in relation to Latest draws 3 to 3. It is obvious and there is no doubt that there are 7 increases.png1
1.png

We leave this and go to the Differences movement filter.
In my mind this reasoning seems very simple. Maybe I'm missing something or maybe it doesn't make sense, but I still believe it's right.
The next move we made is to insert the next draw in the package (the same one we used in "what if" )
The filter is a set of Latest Draws 3 to 3 (exactly as we did before in png1 and it gave us a result of 7 increases)
Here I ask a question.
If you set AT LEAST 7 TO 7 LEVELS MUST PASS in the filter (because we know from png1 that we have 7 increases), and you run the filter in the package, do you expect it to return the numbers of the package? But it returns nothing.
or preview the package and wait for ACCEPT? . But this reject package.

finally we go to png2
2.png

where we see that the value for which we have positive confirmation when we run the filter and when we preview ,is when set AT LEAST 5 TO 5 LEVELS MUST PASS. Which is absolutely wrong.

Needless to say, I have done these tests many times. I am looking at the 20 Latest Draws for example. Φυσικα μιλαμε παντα για την περιπτωση που δεν χρησιμοποιουμε "cut of" function . Αυτο γιατι θελουμε να χρησιμοποιησουμε μεγαλο αριθμο φιλτρων ταυτοχρονα . There are always mistakes. There are also correct answers and this can trick you into thinking that everything is fine. But there are always many mistakes.
Ηere I think there is a bug. If you see something that I can't see, please tell me because I'm stuck. hahahaha

I know History And Difference.

My question was simply not clear. I meant how is the number we see in History Sum obtained? what do we sum to get this number? png4
4.png

many thanks
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:38 pm

exoterikos wrote:I must say that the ideas and filters you find in E.L. , you won't find them in any other program that analyzes lotteries.

Agree. I have seen a lot of advanced programs and Excel setups for lotto, but I haven't seen anything come close to what the EL complex filter, combined statistics and custom analyzer can do. 8)

exoterikos wrote:It is obvious and there is no doubt that there are 7 increases.

This is true when looking at the Summary History tables. Unfortunately, the What If draw properties can only be calculated from a latest selected draw. So it's not possible to get the results you want from the screen shot images you posted.

For example, using a selected draw range of "Latest 3 to 3 draws"...

What If........2,21,32,34,45[1].. [-31] <- This history difference property only applies to Feb 8th.
Feb 8, 2024 - 2,12,1929,30[7]
Feb 6, 2024 - 14,16,27,36,39[2]
Feb 4, 2024 - 2,7,12,19,21[2].... [-36] <- This history difference property only applies to Feb 1st.
Feb 1, 2024 - 13,15,29,36,43[16]

The two properties in the example above are based on separate latest draws. So it's not a bug in the program, there just aren't any history features setup to filter this way.

exoterikos wrote:I meant how is the number we see in History Sum obtained? what do we sum to get this number?

A History Sum is calculated from all the pool numbers History values for each draw. To display these History values select; History-> Latest-> Latest History tab-> Number History, then select 'Show as: History Only'. All the history values in each Level column are added together at the bottom of the window where it says "Sum:" & "What If". The "Show as: Difference Only" values in the Latest History tab, are the differences between the History values in a table row and are called "Number Differences" in the history features. These number differences are commonly referred to as "Skips", "Gaps", or "Outs" (etc.) in other lotto terminology.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:57 pm

tdnl46w you are right.
"there just aren't any history features setup to filter this way".
Probably whoever uses the E.L. , before he starts imagining new filters, he must first understand the ones that already exist, because the one who made the program has already studied the subject more than all of us. :D
For now, thank you very much for your help.
exoterikos

Previous

Return to Comments, suggestions, feature requests