Creating Serotic Wheels in EL5

Creating Serotic Wheels in EL5

Postby spf302 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can create pair & triplet serotic wheels in EL5?

I have searched the forum and only found some old threads explaining the procedure in EL4. I tried it but the steps seem to be different or at least the name of the processes is not exactly the same as in EL5. Could you please explain in a step by step manner on how to create these wheels both for triples and pairs.

Thanks
Spy
spf302

Re: Creating Serotic Wheels in EL5

Postby stan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm

what are serotic wheels?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby spf302 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:24 pm

This is Stan's reply on how to create serotic wheels:

To create a pairs serotic wheel for a 6/49 game

"to create such a wheel you must first insert full wheel into the package. then analyze past winning numbers, switch to pairs table. select the pairs you wish to compose the wheel of and click the little 'filter' button in analyzer table toolbar. in the filter window select 'at least 3 to 3 in each ticket, matching tickets accept"

To create a triplets serotic wheel for a 6/49 game

" you must first insert full wheel into the package. then analyze past winning numbers, switch to triplets table. select the triplets you wish to compose the wheel of and click the little 'filter' button in analyzer table toolbar. in the filter window select 'at least 2 to 2 in each ticket, matching tickets accept"
spf302

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:52 am

I have never found a good explanation of Serotic wheels but I believe that they use 1 or 2 key numbers plus number pairs or triplets, using around 20 numbers total.
PadawanLotto

Postby sandybridge » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 am

stan wrote:what are serotic wheels?

serotic wheels is wheeling systems (the method used to significantly reduce the number of games played, whilst still retaining a guarantee) by American Robert Serotic and described in his books. One of its named "The Only Way To Win At Lotto".
Last edited by sandybridge on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandybridge

Postby stan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 pm

sandybridge wrote:

serotic wheels is wheeling systems (the method used to significantly reduce the number of games played, whilst still retaining a guarantee) by American Robert Serotic and described in his books. One of them named "The Only Way To Win At Lotto".

so can you share with us how to create a serotic wheel then?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sandybridge » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:24 pm

stan wrote:
sandybridge wrote:

serotic wheels is wheeling systems (the method used to significantly reduce the number of games played, whilst still retaining a guarantee) by American Robert Serotic and described in his books. One of them named "The Only Way To Win At Lotto".

Sorry Stan, but I have not that book (
sandybridge

Postby CARBOB » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:51 pm

A link to an thread by Alcymart

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1072
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:30 am

CARBOB wrote:A link to an thread by Alcymart

http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/vie ... f=3&t=1072

Nice recap CARBOB but it all comes back to being able to find the right numbers to hit in the next drawing and I don't think any of us has found a good solution to that problem.

I was looking at past draws for the Ohio Classic 6/49 and most draws there are no common pairs in most past drawings.
PadawanLotto

Postby Bobijohn » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi Stan and those interested in Serotic/Matrix Wheels.

Stan wrote

Perhaps this can help!

If you Google "Matrix Lotto Wheels" you will get numerous hits. Several of those hits will take you to the forums for a program called LottoArchitect which is no longer under development but was an excellent program in it's day. However, the designer of LottoArchitect has developed a program called Wheel Generator which he has used, and continues to use, to break world wheeling records. Wheel Generator is current and under continuous development.

My point to this is that if you follow the links within the LottoArchitect forums you will find several informative posts regarding Serotic/Matrix wheels, their definition and how to construct them. The current version of Wheel Generator will construct these types of wheels for you.

I do not own Wheel Generator only because it is a subscription program requiring annual dues.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby stan » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 am

Bobijohn wrote:Hi Stan and those interested in Serotic/Matrix Wheels.

Stan wrote

Perhaps this can help!

If you Google "Matrix Lotto Wheels" you will get numerous hits. Several of those hits will take you to the forums for a program called LottoArchitect which is no longer under development but was an excellent program in it's day. However, the designer of LottoArchitect has developed a program called Wheel Generator which he has used, and continues to use, to break world wheeling records. Wheel Generator is current and under continuous development.

My point to this is that if you follow the links within the LottoArchitect forums you will find several informative posts regarding Serotic/Matrix wheels, their definition and how to construct them. The current version of Wheel Generator will construct these types of wheels for you.

I do not own Wheel Generator only because it is a subscription program requiring annual dues.

Bobijohn

thanks for the hints. i'd appreciate very much if someone could sift through the wheel generator forum and post the links here though:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Bobijohn » Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:54 pm

Hi Stan

Stan wrote:
thanks for the hints. i'd appreciate very much if someone could sift through the wheel generator forum and post the links here though:)

Hi Stan

Sorry Stan but I don't have time to filter through all the threads and post the links individually.

However, try this---> Go to
http://www.anastasios-tampakis.net/

Click on the Forum button

In the search button type "Serotic" and you will get a listing of the headers containing threads with the word "serotic". Click on the thread header and you will get all the postings under that thread. Note:- There are two pages of thread headers for the word serotic.

Next type the word "Matrix" and you will get another listing. Do the same as above.

There is much interesting information concerning these special case wheels contained in the above.

Here are two of the more generic links.

http://forums.anastasios-tampakis.net/v ... erotic#p33

http://forums.anastasios-tampakis.net/v ... erotic#p28

and an example of Hit Analysis using a Serotic Wheel in Wheel Generator

http://forums.anastasios-tampakis.net/v ... p=347#p347

I am not an expert in this subject so will leave it there.

Hope this helps.

Bobijohn
Bobijohn

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Serotic Wheels are ok if you can pick matching pairs of numbers that are drawn together in the next drawing. You can have all of the numbers drawn that you chose for play but if no two numbers drawn are in a pair the max match you would have is a match 3. Based on Alcymart's example how many numbers can you get correct out 10, 12, 14 numbers chosen for play? How many of those numbers can you get correctly paired?

Try to get 6 numbers correct for the next drawing out of 18 chosen numbers, that would be 1 number correct for every 3 numbers chosen for play, good luck! Out of those 18 numbers pair up numbers that you feel will be drawn together again, good luck.

Serotic wheels like any other wheel requires choosing winning numbers and to me choosing winning pairs is next to impossible.
PadawanLotto

Postby Falcon » Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:03 am

Serotic wheels like any other wheel requires choosing winning numbers and to me choosing winning pairs is next to impossible.

That's the nub of it of course.

But I am not sure it is necessary to pick pairs of numbers as you have alluded to above. The construction process for Serotic Wheels in Wheel Generator allows you to have groups of numbers such as 3 groups of 5 numbers - Wheel Generator will group any two numbers with any two numbers from each of the other groups (for a 6 ball draw). A full Serotic wheel will give you the jackpot if within each of your number groups you have two of the prize winning numbers, but to do this will require a budget rather more than most of us are likely to play with. WG can give you a reduced Serotic wheel set (which I think is unique to WG) with a guarantee ie 4 if 6 that will give a much reduced budget play. Thus the trick is to get at least two numbers in each of you number groups. (Note also you could have in WG 6 groups of 3 numbers requiring 1 number in each group to be a winning number.)

If you have some number selection technique Serotic or matrix wheels are probably a good play, but if you don't and you just wish to play say 15 or 18 (or xx) numbers as opposed to the main approach that Stan has here in Expert Lotto with filtering out undesirable number sets Wheel Generator is a very powerful tool in arranging your numbers in the best way.

falcon
Falcon

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:46 pm

You can get 18 numbers 4 if 6 in 34 combos from here http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheelhouse/mps18n34c.html or you can download the free trial of Lottery Director and use the wheels to make a 18 number 4 if 6 in 30 combos, both are free.
PadawanLotto

Next

Return to Tips + Tricks