Pick 3 - Expert Lotto - MetaTrader 4 Platform

Re: Pick 3 - Expert Lotto - MetaTrader 4 Platform

Postby winsumloosesum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:37 pm

If you are a Fibonacci user there is a Fibonacci tool you can use on the charts. The Fib tool is already on the HistorySum0 chart

Fib Tool 1.jpg

The tool is located at the top of the main menu.

Fib Tool 2.jpg

Just click the Fib Tool icon and then take your mouse and hove over the chart. Hold down your right-mouse button then drag the Fib tool downward to increase the size. Double click the dotted line. You can then place the ends of each of the dotted lines anywhere on your chart.

I currently have a custom fib tool on the 1st chart HistorySum0. You can delete the Fib tool by double clicking the dotted line. Right click on the dotted line and from the drop down list select delete or another method is to right click anywhere on you chart. Select Objects List. Under the Objects column select "Fibo" then click the delete button on the right hand side.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
winsumloosesum

Postby winsumloosesum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:49 pm

If you want to change the properties of the chart such as the background color, foreground color, etc. Just right click anywhere on the chart and from the drop-down menu select "Properties".

In the Properties window click the tab labeled Colors. On the right side you can change the colors of chart properties. Foreground, Background etc. If you click the tab labeled "Common". On the right side you can select the chart as a bar chart, candlestick chart or line chart.

Once you customized the way you want your chart to look you can save it as a Template. Just right click inside the chart and select Template. Then save the template. Just remember that you will need to adjust the other 10 Charts if you make any changes.
winsumloosesum

Postby winsumloosesum » Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:53 pm

For those who do not have a fully functional copy of Excel you can download a free program called OpenOffice 4.
Here is the link:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/

Once installed you can use the program similar to Excel called Calc.

You can use the following 2 files:

https://app.box.com/s/se8uiuivf1doq9a8k5a4
winsumloosesum

Postby winsumloosesum » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:33 am

I created a PDF tutorial based on Stan's Winning Numbers History video.

The tutorial is using the Georgia Pick 3 daily lottery game.

Let me know what you think.

Here is the download link to both the PDF and the Word doc.

https://app.box.com/s/37bnem1q54qd62lwle1p
winsumloosesum

Postby motiram » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:37 am

Hello winsumloosesum,
winsumloosesum wrote:After watching one of Stan's videos on "Winning Numbers History" it gave me an idea or two for using bothe Expert Lotto and MetaTrader 4. Here is the link to the videos that Stan created:
http://www.expertlotto.com/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2030
I would highly recommend watching the video Winning Numbers History. Watch the entire video then go through the video again but this time follow the steps.

I have got window XP and media player 11 which, does not allow me to watch video because it is in the *.MP4 format. So far yesterday I download VLC media player to watch video it bring virus and I had to clean my entire computer.

Please can you suggest me any safe link where can I down load mp4 player to watch this videos.
Winning Numbers History for Pick-3 lotteries (by winsumloosesum)

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby stan » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 pm

motiram wrote:
Please can you suggest me any safe link where can I down load mp4 player to watch this videos.
Winning Numbers History for Pick-3 lotteries (by winsumloosesum)

Try this service: http://www.zamzar.com/convert/mp4-to-wmv/
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank you Stan, For your Help.
stan wrote:Try this service: http://www.zamzar.com/convert/mp4-to-wmv/

Works perfect.

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby vsiuluta » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:21 pm

hey thanks

wanted to find out if this can work aswell for a pick 3/36.

thanks
vsiuluta

Postby D1Magnet » Tue May 08, 2018 6:56 am

Hi with the custom range indicator mentioned on page 2 of this thread: 1. WNH_Range.ex4 2. WNH_Range.mq4 , I found one that works the same at https://www.fxtaa.com/en/candles-simple ... ex-market/ :D

Also with Metatrader 4, I installed the Pepperstone version via winsumloosesum's tutorial
https://forextradingstrategies4u.com/me ... -download/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D1Magnet

Postby mimie » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:05 am

i know this is an old post but does anyone have working links
thanks
mimie

Postby D1Magnet » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:27 pm

Hi mimie these MT4 installation videos don’t seem to be available anymore unless re uploaded.

I installed my version of Metatrader 4 last year. From memory, this is how I did it on Windows.

Firstly install the Metatrader4 plugin from expert lotto, under tools, plugins, available plugins

Download a working version of MT4. It needs to come from a broker’s website as it isn’t available from the official MT4 website anymore. Only Metatrader 5 is and you don’t want that latest version as it’s not compatible with Expert Lotto

I used Pepperstone and have also used IG market’s version successfully. You’re free to choose whichever broker’s mt4 you like (some weblinks are posted above from a post I made last year)

1) When you install MT4, don’t let it default to the usual location it wants to install in. Mine is installed in the Cdrive location, and is named “Metatrader4 EL5’

Therefore, install it at C/ and name the folder yourself as Metatrader4 EL5 (or whatever you choose)

So mine is C/Metatrader4 EL5

2) Let it install. Once it is installed
You then need to create a new server called Expert Lotto 5

Inside Metatrader, go to file, login (untick the box to save account information) type in Expert Lotto 5, tick the box to save account information, and press login

If you go through file, open an account, you seem to have to enter some details first, then press next, and then do the instruction above to type in Expert Lotto 5 and save account information

3) Once the server Expert Lotto 5 has been created click login, and this new server should have been created

Ignore the prompts that want you connect to a live broker’s server for updated market quotes, just ignore or cancel the sections that ask for login credentials and use Metatrader offline. Your version will always be an offline one & never connected to a broker’s server anyway.

4) Once Metatrader is installed, go to C/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/metaquotes/terminal/ and then a long sequence /history/ You may have to view hidden files and folders in Windows to access this location yourself. Mine is from the above Windows location.

So now the address for history files should be:
C/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/metaquotes/terminal/ and then a long sequence /history/Expert Lotto 5
Check that the Expert Lotto 5 folder has been created

5) When you’re back in expert lotto 5, under tools, you should see Metatrader4 as long as you have installed the expert lotto plugin for it. Under tools, click Metatrader 4. The full path to MT4 should be the location you’ve just installed at eg C/Metatrader4 EL5

Next underneath that you’ll see the Windows location that statistics will be exported to. Take note of this location, You may have to view hidden files and folders in Windows to access this location yourself. Mine is C/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/metaquotes/terminal/ and then a long sequence /history/Expert Lotto 5

Expertlotto will export the chart data here to this Windows location ( When you've finished that game's analysis you may like to copy these files, into a new blank folder you create yourself inside this Windows location (eg name of game, date) to keep it organised).

6) Then in expertlotto 5 select the number of draws you want to export as history eg 100,500,1000 etc draws whatever you choose.

7) Under available statistics, select, winning numbers history, History Sums (you can also select other charts such as ticket positions, bonus numbers, segments or whatever expert lotto charts you’re interested in) For now just select History Sums. Click next

8.) Make sure random value is ticked, and value offset is 0.0 and click finish

Expertlotto will then export the history to C/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/metaquotes/terminal/ and then a long sequence /history/expertlotto5 or whatever your location address is

9) When you open your Metatrader go to file, open offline and select the chart to open. (you should see the exported history now as available charts).

At this stage you could load winsumloosesum’s chart template I’ve attached (and also see the weblink above for the range indicator I found if it is of interest to you)

In Windows you put templates in C/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/metaquotes/terminal/ and then a long sequence /templates

And indicators at
C/users/yourname/appdata/roaming/metaquotes/terminal/ and then a long sequence /MQL4/indicators

Close and Re open metatrader, and the new templates or indicators will load and be inside your Metatrader.
Indicators at: insert, indicators, custom
Templates at: charts, template

Winsumloosesum also mentioned setting up profile groups for your charts, eg once you’ve found or created a chart template for analysis that you like you could save for example, the history sums 0-9 as a profile, 10-19 as a profile, 20-29 as a profile etc by resizing the charts into smaller boxes on the screen so all 10 boxes (or whatever number you like) show up under the profile group, then you just open up each history sum chart from within that profile group location

You access this at file, profiles, save as (and then name your new profile group)

There are tutorials on the web for setting up profiles as well as basic MT4 user tutorials as well as many custom made indicators for any trading/technical analysis idea you may have (unless you know some basic MQL4 custom indicator coding to create your own)

Hope this helps. :D
D1Magnet

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks