What is your favourite filter?

What is your favourite filter?

Postby mindy20 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Hey guys,

I would like to know everyone's favourite filters. I play Euromillions and I have found that some filters are better and more accurate than others. I love the Ticket Index Movement filters.

Just a trivia, I was actually able to predict all 7 numbers a few weeks ago but I had around 50 final options and unluckily I didn't choose the right ticket :/ Missed by a sliver :D

I am currently using the trial version, I will buy the full version because of how helpful this software is.
All good things to those who wait and don't die in the meantime. - Mark Twain
mindy20

Re: What is your favourite filter?

Postby Meisterkeks » Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:39 am

Hello mindy20,

I play lotto6 / 49. My most popular filters are the combined statistics.
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby mindy20 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:54 pm

Oooh nice, what is the maximum money you'ver ever won? Last year, around the superdraw I won 110 Euros using my own calculations. I predicted 3 numbers and both the lucky stars. :D
All good things to those who wait and don't die in the meantime. - Mark Twain
mindy20

Postby Meisterkeks » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:12 am

So we play in a small TG always all 49 numbers. In this way, we almost always guarantee that a part of the stake will be won.
However, there were still no major significant gains; We have a return of just under 40% of the stake.
However, we are convinced that we will reach at least 5 out of 6 right. We are now using ExpertLotto for about 7 months and we have recognized the high potential of the software. We certainly need a few more months to find the best filter possibilities for this lottery only.
We also use EXCEL very intensively, because we find many evaluations and filter preparations there (maybe this could also ExpertLotto, but there we have not found these possibilities yet).
We have gained the insight that you have to use very, very many filters - because if a filter sorts many tickets, then this usually leads to the error.
With our filter strategy, we can currently reduce the tickets in approximately 80% of the draws from 13.983.816 to approx. 2.000.000 without errors!
At about 10 - 20% we even get below 500,000 !!
Thank you

Best Regards!

Meisterkeks
Meisterkeks

Postby tdnl46w » Sun May 14, 2017 8:59 am

The filter I use the most is the Number Groups for number tracking. But my favorite(s) are using a Complex Filter with combined statistical filters. To see how well filters are working or may profit, I use the complex filter 'Performance' feature.
tdnl46w

Return to Tips + Tricks