number group repeats

number group repeats

Postby mimie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:54 am

I really need help
when I click on winning numbers and view as properties there is a number group repeats column for the life of me I have read the help section and I cannot find a single filter to use for this. even when I click on analyze its not in there! also there are columns which show odd/even for each digit but all there is , is a 3:2 $:1 %:0 is there a way I can create a filter that can filter the odd/even per column like a LLHHH , HLLHL kind of setting. also if there is a good document i can read to work with complex filters and how they should be organized please help. I am sorry to ask too much I just got this software and its the first one I have ever worked with...I spend many hours on it a day but a lot of info is above my head
thanks
mimie

Re: number group repeats

Postby GzWnr » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:46 am

Don't worry it's a steep learning curve. We all go, and are going through the same frustrations, I know I am. There's so much in this software. Even the people who have been using the program for years and many years still find new things and new ways AND new frustrations. The help file is well written by Stan and this forum is very good, even though it's hard to understand at first. There's are a few posts on this topic.

Some properties are hard to find or are not built-in filters, they may be just statistical or can be built by you in the Complex filters and/or Custom Analyzer but I'll stand corrected. Also some may be in the many Patterns filters where you can Accept/Reject previous patterns. Say you wanted to reject the last Number Group Pattern (under Winning Numbers filters) because it's unlikely to repeat, in the next draw, Select the Latest 1 (to whatever draws) and Reject.

The Odd/Even and Low/High filters are under the Positional filters.

Hope this helps.
GzWnr

Postby mimie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Thanks G
I tried that already but they are 2 different things i may have to put in a request on this
mimie

Postby mimie » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:50 am

And requesting this filter too
Thanks
mimie

Return to Tips + Tricks