Matching numbers on many tickets at once

Re: Matching numbers on many tickets at once

Postby tdnl46w » Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:56 am

exoterikos wrote:I was wondering if there is a way to set my limits (0-2) to all tickets in file at once,...

The 'Match Tickets in File' filter should work.
tdnl46w

Postby Falcon » Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:00 am

You have omitted to include any minimum or maximum acceptance conditions in your filter. Try some placing some values there and you should get a result.
re the 'Tickets in File' filter my experience with this filter is that it literally takes hours to complete and so very hard to make use of it.

Plus if you go to the Jackpot thread there is a topic in there relating to Numbers in File filtering where your actual file holding the tickets can also include your min and max settings.

falcon
Falcon

Postby tdnl46w » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:26 am

Match Numbers in File
- Matching Tickets: Accept
- Match File: C:\File Name
- Match 2 checked
- Min 1 | Max 4

This filter will accept package tickets that match 2 numbers from the lines in the file, but the package ticket must also have a Min/Max count of 1 to 4 lines that match.

The difference between the 'Match Tickets in File' and the 'Match Numbers in File' is the .txt formatting rules used for the file. In both filters, the Min/Max options apply to the number lines in the file.

exoterikos wrote: After applying the filter, all the tickets in the package are rejected.

This would depend on the file and package being used. To get the results you want, you might have to create a complex filter group with separate 'Match Numbers in File' filters for each match number condition. Then set a 'Minimum count of filters to pass: / Maximum count of filters to pass' for the group.
tdnl46w

Return to Tips + Tricks