Ticket Index Positions

Ticket Index Positions

Postby exoterikos » Mon May 01, 2023 6:53 pm

Hi Stan,
I use a 5/45 lottery. After some filters and completing my system, it gives me some numbers tickets as a result (attachment 1).
Then I do the following ...Tools --> Lottery--> To Tickets Index Positions....use some filters in this system and in the end I run them on the full package. This guarantees me a reduction of the original tickets for example by 90%. So I have more than 10% of the tickets in the form Tickets Index Positions (attachment 2) . Now I want to combine these two systems in order to win the biggest rejection of tickets. However, it is clear that the tickets are exported in two different formats.
Can I somehow convert Tickets Index Positions to Tickets numbers to use them on my main system. Is there any other way for me to combine these two different systems which definitely refer to the same lottery?
Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exoterikos

Re: Ticket Index Positions

Postby stan » Sun May 14, 2023 6:56 pm

Expert Lotto doesn't have conversion from ticket index to ticket numbers but it shouldn't be too hard to create such a function in MS Excel formula I think.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby exoterikos » Mon May 15, 2023 8:23 am

I found a solution but not only with a function. It is a combination function with a macro. Surely there will be better solutions, but this is the best I could manage.
If anyone is interested I can upload the excel file.
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Tue May 16, 2023 12:49 am

Here is an EL forum link to a method I use to convert/filter a "To Ticket Index Positions..." lotto back to ticket numbers...>Forum Link.
Last edited by tdnl46w on Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Tue May 16, 2023 2:34 am

Your solution works amazingly. Thank you very much because you help me save a lot of time and work, which I would have lost if I had done the conversion using excel. Thank you very much !!!
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Tue May 16, 2023 11:35 pm

exoterikos wrote:... Thank you very much because you help me save a lot of time and work, which I would have lost if I had done the conversion using excel. ...

Np. :)

Excel and spreadsheet programs are very good at what they do. But when I read other lotto websites using Excel to filter lotto statistics or setup strategies, almost all of the time Expert Lotto already has the functions/features built in and are much easier to use.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Fri May 19, 2023 10:24 pm

I don't disagree, but the features of the program can be appreciated more by advanced users. The visual representation of Excel helps more someone with less experience like me. Since we are talking about Excel, I have a question. Is there a way to use all the distances of the digits, because in the program I only see a filter only for neighbors. Thanks !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Sun May 21, 2023 4:30 am

exoterikos wrote:... I have a question. Is there a way to use all the distances of the digits, because in the program I only see a filter only for neighbors. ...

Not that I know of, but if you have a file with the digits and distances needed, there is a 'Match Digits in File' filter.
tdnl46w

Postby exoterikos » Thu May 25, 2023 3:34 pm

2. tickets index position.PNG
1. main system.PNG

I tried to find a solution to limit the distances. I'm probably not the smartest person on the planet. Most of the time when I look for new ways to achieve more ticket rejection, it seems that it is not what I imagined. But games with numbers have a special magic and there is always something new to look for. The 5/45 lottery in the main system has 10 digit positions as shown in the attachment (1 main system). In the corresponding tickets index position (2 tickets index position) there are 7 digit positions. I need two different filters, because they are part of two different systems, so they must respond to the respective system. For example, let's say a filter that can be applied to both systems. Example... Τhe distance between digit 1 and digit 4 should be 2-5. How can this filter be made?
exoterikos

Postby tdnl46w » Mon May 29, 2023 3:05 am

exoterikos wrote:... Example... Τhe distance between digit 1 and digit 4 should be 2-5. How can this filter be made?

There isn't any filters I know of in EL that can combine the first and last digits into a single combination for ranges. You would have to make a request for something that is similar to the 'Number Distance' filter. However, you can combine first and last digits by position in the Combined Statistics feature, then analyze them and choose which analyzer table rows match the distances you need.
tdnl46w

Return to Tips + Tricks