How about the predicting precision of EL5 ?

How about the predicting precision of EL5 ?

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:20 am

Stan,

The attachment is a comparison between V5 and V4 for simulation in the same levels/columns (11) and same game.

Obviously, the two results are same totally. In other words, the predicting or simulating precisions of V5 and V4 are same. Also, the algorithm or core tech of EL5 is same with EL4. Is it right??

If so, could you tell us what are the most important changes or advantages for predicting lotto #s in V5 comparing V4 as the designer of both Versions? In this way, we can make some backtests for the special features in V5 only. Thanks.

Best regards,
lb
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Re: How about the predicting precision of EL5 ?

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:42 am

- much faster filtering with history filters - allows easier and faster backtesting of various strategies and/or adjusting the count of history levels
- improved user interface allowing to see multiple stats tables at the same time, running multiple filters at the same time etc
- advanced 'statistical filter' allowing to build black-box like complex filters to find the winning tickets with given guarantee

and pls don't post single image files packed into a rar archive. it makes it awkward to view the screenshots then, thanks.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:42 pm

stan wrote:- much faster filtering with history filters - allows easier and faster backtesting of various strategies and/or adjusting the count of history levels
- improved user interface allowing to see multiple stats tables at the same time, running multiple filters at the same time etc
- advanced 'statistical filter' allowing to build black-box like complex filters to find the winning tickets with given guarantee

and pls don't post single image files packed into a rar archive. it makes it awkward to view the screenshots then, thanks.

Stan,
Thanks for your reply! "adjusting the count of history levels" is an improvement really. I like it!
I don't want to post my single image files by using RAR too but I have to do it since the red information "The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB" pops up when I click the button of "add the file". Please let me know how can I do that? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:00 pm

lottoboy wrote:I don't want to post my single image files by using RAR too but I have to do it since the red information "The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB" pops up when I click the button of "add the file". Please let me know how can I do that? Thanks.

i see
you can open the screen shot in some image editor and resize it to achieve lower file size. also try a different file format, e.g. PNG, or increase compression level in your jpeg files.
which application do you use to take screen shots?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:14 pm

Stan,
Thanks for your reply!

jpg. see the attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:44 pm

lottoboy wrote:Stan,
Thanks for your reply!

jpg. see the attachment.

well, thanks but the screenshot doesn't show application name
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby lottoboy » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:36 pm

but the screenshot doesn't show application name

Sorry, I don't know what's the "application name" you said above?
lottoboy

Postby stan » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 pm

lottoboy wrote:
but the screenshot doesn't show application name

Sorry, I don't know what's the "application name" you said above?

never mind
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History