Next Step?

Next Step?

Postby MrLotto » Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:17 am

Ok, I'm a bit bewildered here.

I have my registered version of EL5 and have loaded all my games past winning numbers into it. (winning numbers go back to 1972)!

Can someone suggest the next step to filter these down to give me say 20-30 tickets?

Just enough to get me started. I have no clue what to do next. (yes, I'm slowly trying to read through the manual).

Cheers,

MrLotto.
MrLotto

Re: Next Step?

Postby stan » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:08 pm

look at the charts in summary history window, try guessing where will the charts move to in the next draw, move the chart ranges to that area and then filter from my estimates window.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby ameriken » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:34 pm

MrLotto, when I end up with a large field of tickets, I usually use the 'systematic selection' or the 'random selection' to reduce my tickets from a field of 200 or 300 tickets down to 20 or 30. Do realize that you could end up filtering out the winning ticket, however if your estimates are right on, you could still end up with one or more second and several third prize tickets.

Also, to increase my chances of having a 2nd or 3rd prize, I try to retain similar qualities (number, pairs, and triplets) in the tickets I keep as the tickets I have filtered out.
ameriken

Postby ameriken » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:19 am

MrLotto, are you using the winning number history filters as Stan suggested? For me, I've had more success with this than any other method I"ve run across, including Gail Howard.
ameriken

Postby slickbond47 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:08 pm

I just got the EL and I would really appreciate some help with many of the function. like the filters in my estimate it keeps giving me the same 11 tickets. Is that some how correct? And also I dont really understand the charts. I need help please.

thanks
slickbond47

Postby stan » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:29 pm

slickbond47 wrote:I just got the EL and I would really appreciate some help with many of the function. like the filters in my estimate it keeps giving me the same 11 tickets. Is that some how correct? And also I dont really understand the charts. I need help please.

thanks

please start by reading the application documentation first
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Winning Numbers History