Some New Ideas

Re: Some New Ideas

Postby Viking » Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi Stan,

Since EL5 cannot make WNHD statistics the way I described in issue #3 and requested in issue #136, I have made my own. I can easily make it for as many levels as I wish, but for now I have made it for Levels 0 – 10.

After I did build it I have analyzed it and one of the things I find interesting is WNHD Sum. WNHD Sum is the sum of the selected number differences in the selected levels in the History Number Differences filter. What I wished you could do now is to add “Number difference sum x to y” to the History Number Differences filter or in a new filter, it is up to you to decide.

I have attached an image of the statistics I have made. The image is showing just a few of the draws in my statistics.

I have high expectations to the WNHD Sum filtering and I was hoping you could add this to EL5 very soon. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Viking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viking

Postby stan » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:56 pm

i can easily add new statistical properties listing the sum of wnh number differences for each level. you'd be able to filter the package from the chart as well. would that be enough for start or do you need to use that filter in a complex filter?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Viking » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:14 pm

stan wrote:i can easily add new statistical properties listing the sum of wnh number differences for each level. you'd be able to filter the package from the chart as well. would that be enough for start or do you need to use that filter in a complex filter?

Hi Stan,

For start it would be enough if you add the sum of winning number history number differences for each level and also for the total sum of all levels to the statistical analyzer. If this filtering method is so good I think it is it would be nice later on also to have an ordinary filter that can be added to a complex filter. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Viking
Viking

Postby stevenb876 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:50 pm

I think that's a great idea. I've set up a combination of 100,000 random numbers and set the winning numbers on top of that to get a prediction with less than stellar results.
A filter that would compare randomly generated results with WNH to find patters is an idea that definitely has my vote.
stevenb876

Postby stan » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Viking wrote:
stan wrote:i can easily add new statistical properties listing the sum of wnh number differences for each level. you'd be able to filter the package from the chart as well. would that be enough for start or do you need to use that filter in a complex filter?

Hi Stan,

For start it would be enough if you add the sum of winning number history number differences for each level and also for the total sum of all levels to the statistical analyzer.

it wouldn't show in analyzer table. you'd get another column in wn properties window and another chart in wn charts window (there you can use the filter using chart range tool). is that alright?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Da80th » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:52 am

For anyone interested in testing out beta version of new plugin you can go to Tools > Plugins > Settings, and check the box Experimental Plugins Updates > Updates, click on Reload Catalogs.

At the moment you can try out Segment Rows and Segment Row Breakdown, play around and post any questions or comments about this new filters.

btw, check back in few days for early Christmas gifts for everyone :D

Good lucks,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:48 am

Da80th wrote:For anyone interested in testing out beta version of new plugin you can go to Tools > Plugins > Settings, and check the box Experimental Plugins Updates > Updates, click on Reload Catalogs.

At the moment you can try out Segment Rows and Segment Row Breakdown, play around and post any questions or comments about this new filters.

btw, check back in few days for early Christmas gifts for everyone :D

Good lucks,

Da80th
I think we need some more information on how Segment Rows work. At this time Level 0 doesn't seem to work.

Segment Rows are similar to Unique Number Differences, take for instance Level 1 in Unique Number Differences, say in the last drawing there was a Count of 4 Unique Number Differences meaning that 4 lines contained the winning numbers and one of those lines there were 2 of the numbers drawn. Now in Segment Rows Level 1 it will show that in the last drawing that 2 in a row hit along with 1 in a row. The 1 in a row hit was the 3 lines that only had 1 number drawn from them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Viking » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:18 am

stan wrote:
Viking wrote:

Hi Stan,

For start it would be enough if you add the sum of winning number history number differences for each level and also for the total sum of all levels to the statistical analyzer.

it wouldn't show in analyzer table. you'd get another column in wn properties window and another chart in wn charts window (there you can use the filter using chart range tool). is that alright?

Hi Stan,

It was sad to see that you got problems to get it to show in the analyzer. I think that this would have been nice to have because of the analyzing features, but if it is not possible it is not possible.

Using the chart range tool in the chart should do the job the basic way. My favorite method when it comes to just filtering would be a new ordinary filter. Because with this filter you can do more advanced filtering, such as combining multiple levels in many ways with the min and max sum and also build a complex filter. Therefor I am hoping you are going to choose my favorite way first to see how this filtering is going to work.

I am very thankful for this. I am also very curious to see how this filtering technique is going to work.

Kind regards,
Viking
Viking

Postby stan » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

Viking wrote:It was sad to see that you got problems to get it to show in the analyzer. I think that this would have been nice to have because of the analyzing features, but if it is not possible it is not possible.

there is no analyzer for history sums either because there is no fixed range of values.

Using the chart range tool in the chart should do the job the basic way. My favorite method when it comes to just filtering would be a new ordinary filter. Because with this filter you can do more advanced filtering, such as combining multiple levels in many ways with the min and max sum and also build a complex filter. Therefor I am hoping you are going to choose my favorite way first to see how this filtering is going to work.

let's start with the statistical property and chart-based filtering. if you think there's some potential to this, i'll implement full-blown filter for it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Viking » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 pm

stan wrote:let's start with the statistical property and chart-based filtering. if you think there's some potential to this, i'll implement full-blown filter for it.

Hi Stan,

Chart based filtering will be enough to see how good it is, so that is ok for start. To best see the potential of the filter I must be able to filter the total sum of all levels. It would also be nice to have it for each level too, but not necessary for the testing to see how well it performs.

Kind regards,
Viking
Viking

Postby Da80th » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:20 pm

Da80th wrote:here's another idea,

on Latest History -> Segmentation, can you add this feature where user can click on the column, (right now named 1,2,3,4,...) high lighted the one column and filter, match number, e.g. match 0 to 2. Since rarely all 5 numbers match the number on that column.

for example on column 3, the numbers are: 13,11,3,7,1,8,4,2,24,19,30,25,17,21. If I filter using Match Number, select 1 to 2 number match, it will filter out 178,607 tickets.

Da80th

....this plugin called Vertical Segment is now available, check Experimental Pugins Updates for download instructions. This is a sponsored and a early Christmas gifts for everyone to use.

good lucks

Da80th
Da80th

Postby CARBOB » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:20 am

Da80th wrote:

on Latest History -> Segmentation, can you add this feature where user can click on the column, (right now named 1,2,3,4,...) high lighted the one column and filter, match number, e.g. match 0 to 2. Since rarely all 5 numbers match the number on that column.

for example on column 3, the numbers are: 13,11,3,7,1,8,4,2,24,19,30,25,17,21. If I filter using Match Number, select 1 to 2 number match, it will filter out 178,607 tickets.

Da80th

....this plugin called Vertical Segment is now available, check Experimental Pugins Updates for download instructions. This is a sponsored and a early Christmas gifts for everyone to use.

good lucks

Da80th

Thank you, Merry Christmas to you!!
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:41 am

Da80th wrote:

Da80th

good lucks

Da80th

I get The plugin installer found problem timeout of loading Vertical Segment[com.expertlotto.tin.verticalsegment/2.1.1.1] while install the following plugins: Vertical Segment
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:37 am

Well now it shows that the Vertical Segment plugin is installed but it doesn't seem to work.
PadawanLotto

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 am

PadawanLotto wrote:Well now it shows that the Vertical Segment plugin is installed but it doesn't seem to work.
Never mind I finally found it in the analyzer.
PadawanLotto

PreviousNext

Return to Winning Numbers History