Vertical Segment

Re: Vertical Segment

Postby stan » Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:52 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:I have several questions.
1. Using the H/C Vertical Segment, how are the hot/cold numbers determined?

the analyzer simply scans the selected count of latest draws (the default is 30) and puts the more frequent numbers into the first columns in segmentation table. the number frequencies are needed to sort numbers in a single row of a segmentation table. so if select to few past draws, the resulting order will be more or less the same as natural ordering.

2. In Tools>Options>Miscellaneous there is a Vertical Segment tab that contains Count of draws for number frequencies set at 30. Who determined that setting and has anybody tried any other settings?

30 is a nice, round number:) feel free to adjust it to anything else.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Is there a reason why when using the Vertical Segments filter the At least ## to ## Levels must pass, it's limited to 11 levels must pass?

Example: At least 5 to 11 levels must pass works but, At least 5 to 10 levels must pass won't work.
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:29 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:Is there a reason why when using the Vertical Segments filter the At least ## to ## Levels must pass, it's limited to 11 levels must pass?

Example: At least 5 to 11 levels must pass works but, At least 5 to 10 levels must pass won't work.

i presume you're referring to input validation in the filter window - that should be new fixed, please update your application.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby germaira » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:23 pm

I don't understand how to use this filter...what to enter? Is there documentation somewhere?
germaira

Postby stan » Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:04 am

germaira wrote:I don't understand how to use this filter...what to enter? Is there documentation somewhere?

It's an experimental filter so there's no documentation. You need to search this forum to learn more about that filter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Winning Numbers History