Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Re: Winning Numbers History Really Work?

Postby franmotta » Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Done, my friend! Email sent! THANKS!
franmotta

Postby franmotta » Sun May 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Hello, friend! I do not want to bother you, but do you have any news about the video you promised to make for me? THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION!!!

Fran Motta
franmotta

Postby stan » Mon May 06, 2013 2:32 pm

The video is available here: http://www.expertlotto.com/files/video/en/facil.wmv

It shows how to use WN History when the actual History values are know (just to back-test it). So what I did in the video is that I wrote the History differences for the latest draw (May 3rd 2013), then I hid that draw to pretend it hasn't happened yet. Then I filtered down the full wheel using the History differences with +/- 5 range. The Jackpot ticket is naturally left in the Package after filtering.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Mon May 06, 2013 6:30 pm

More than 800,000 other combinations? Man, then it does not work. I thought it would be a maximum of 500 combinations! Working with 10 range is overkill. I'd better look for another tool.
franmotta

Postby stan » Mon May 06, 2013 6:38 pm

dearfranklin wrote:More than 800,000 other combinations? Man, then it does not work. I thought it would be a maximum of 500 combinations! Working with 10 range is overkill. I'd better look for another tool.

It does work, see the video.
Your lottery draws 15 numbers out of 25 so you need lower ranges in your estimates.

Anyway, good luck looking for a tool that can do the same job:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Mon May 06, 2013 7:08 pm

I was very disappointed with your reply. It would have been better if you had not replied!
franmotta

Postby Bruce » Wed May 08, 2013 6:07 pm

Stan, I watched the video and believe it can help me. I've had my own issues with setting up a lottery. You really went out of your way here, and you have been unfairly treated by this guy. It's people like this that make going the extra mile a painfull decision. What did this guy expect, to plug in his lottery and your algo would give the winning numbers. I'm sure he can find one of those systems on Amazon.com for $20.

Anyway, I'll say thank you for what you did, it wasn't a total waste of time.
Bruce

Postby stan » Wed May 08, 2013 8:48 pm

Bruce wrote:Stan, I watched the video and believe it can help me. I've had my own issues with setting up a lottery. You really went out of your way here, and you have been unfairly treated by this guy. It's people like this that make going the extra mile a painfull decision. What did this guy expect, to plug in his lottery and your algo would give the winning numbers. I'm sure he can find one of those systems on Amazon.com for $20.

Anyway, I'll say thank you for what you did, it wasn't a total waste of time.

Thanks!
I think I'm very patient but sometimes it's very hard...:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 08, 2013 9:30 pm

stan wrote:I think I'm very patient but sometimes it's very hard...:)

lottoboy :D
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Wed May 08, 2013 9:51 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:
stan wrote:I think I'm very patient but sometimes it's very hard...:)

lottoboy :D

Oh yes, that was a good one!:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby andthen » Thu May 09, 2013 3:52 pm

dearfranklin...not sure - well yes i am sure - what you are looking for ...but there is no magic lottery wand. Stan's work comes the closest you will ever find.
andthen

Postby franmotta » Mon May 13, 2013 2:59 pm

I do not seek magic wand, because I do not live in the fantasy world. Instead, I live in the world of logic and if there is a reason I'm here is because I believe that we can use logic to improve our bets in lotteries. I already have a conclusion: no matter the strategy you develop or find, we always come up against the biggest dilemma of lotteries:: THE RIGHT CHOICE OF NUMBERS.

I put to the test this technique by proving it does not work. When I asked Stan to help me in a specific lottery, he scored the winning ticket from more than 800,000 tickets. That is, since I can splurge on a "breakthrough" that only reduces 50% of the odds? It is better you play using other statistics. It is logical that when I bought the program I thought I would be successful in using this technique, but after almost a month and a half studying, I concluded that it was another false propaganda, it is a technique manipulated according to the criteria of Stan and his team. And this is the only fact here.

See ya!
franmotta

Postby franmotta » Mon May 13, 2013 3:04 pm

I was reading some answers here and what I can conclude is that they are nothing but blah blah blah.
franmotta

Postby franmotta » Mon May 13, 2013 3:11 pm

I have a technique that reduces 3,000,000 combinations to 7,000 combinations. I have dozens of awards. However, I'm still looking for winning methods to apply in other lotteries, in which I am not successful yet! I was attracted by a proposal that the video, sold a promise that I could cut to the hundreds a lottery with millions of possible combinations. There are still some important things in this program, and considering some other software that I use, including basic filters. However, I will not waste my precious time arguing around a dead dog. For me or something works or does not work. And in this case, The Winning Numbers History does not work as promised and over. See ya!
franmotta

Postby stan » Mon May 13, 2013 5:29 pm

dearfranklin wrote: The Winning Numbers History does not work as promised and over.

I strongly disagree.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Winning Numbers History