What About The "What If" Function?

What About The "What If" Function?

Postby franmotta » Wed May 08, 2013 2:35 pm

What about the "What If"? I realized that the "What If" is a selection of numbers and it provides an average prediction. Right? I was wondering if it is possible I choose my numbers to get an approximate prediction with the "What If". So the key question is: Can I edit the "What If" choosing my own numbers? Why would this be important? Because usually I have an idea of numbers that can be drawn at any time. The study of delays and intervals, have been very useful for my bets. I have been successful in choosing some numbers, but if the "What If" was editable, I would build a prediction much more balanced. I'm waiting for your answer! THANK YOU!
franmotta

Re: What About The "What If" Function?

Postby Bimbam2000 » Wed May 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Great idea. I calculating for delayed numbers with lsa software and got sometimes to always 4 numbers from 30 available who are correct, but 4 numbers from 6 is 4 eu only when got 6 from 6 you can get 100k eu.
Bimbam2000

Postby franmotta » Wed May 08, 2013 5:02 pm

Thanks, Bimbam2000.

Glad to read your comment.
franmotta

Postby stan » Wed May 08, 2013 8:49 pm

dearfranklin wrote:What about the "What If"? I realized that the "What If" is a selection of numbers and it provides an average prediction. Right? I was wondering if it is possible I choose my numbers to get an approximate prediction with the "What If". So the key question is: Can I edit the "What If" choosing my own numbers? Why would this be important? Because usually I have an idea of numbers that can be drawn at any time. The study of delays and intervals, have been very useful for my bets. I have been successful in choosing some numbers, but if the "What If" was editable, I would build a prediction much more balanced. I'm waiting for your answer! THANK YOU!

Yes, you can edit What-If numbers. Why don't you read the documentation? Or just press F1 key in Expert Lotto...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby franmotta » Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks, Stan! After I need to talk to you to suggest some winning techniques that I use manually [via Excel] and if they are added to the Expert Lotto 5 they will be absolute success.
franmotta

Return to Winning Numbers History