Little help :) please

Little help :) please

Postby smokers » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:13 pm

I usually play around 15 ticket on a simple 6/49 lottery, not bonus ball or other stuff. I usually hit 3 numbers once per 1-2 weeks and almost all the time all the picked numbers, but of course dispersed.
I played little with EL. It provides .... a lot of information. Problem is that I don't understand what to do with it. No matter I read the documentation I get lost in the details.

For example, after playing with the "what if" and play the simulation ... ok, whats next? where do I see the simulation results? How to interpret them when I find them?
Thanks in advance for the response.
smokers

Re: Little help :) please

Postby smokers » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:20 am

never mind this :). I have found how to work with it :).
smokers

Postby stan » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:13 pm

I was hoping that all the features are well documented:) Did you read the docs?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby smokers » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Well, I am reading the docs :). I rushed with the flow in this thread, there was a draw on that day and wanted to have some results with EL.
Now, regarding how the features are documented, yes, they are to some great extend documented, of course. What it seems to be missing in this is the relationships between the features. The idea behind what I'm saying here is that EL has a a great potential, as you already know :), but a tool without an explanation features, feature relationship, and data extrapolation, also the contextual "concepts" surrounding the tool and it's usage, then the tool is hard to use.

To give you a practical example: you buy a mid range dslr, but you never used one before :). You start reading the 1000 pages user manual and after 1 week of reading, you don't understand a thing :). That's because the manual documents the features not the concepts and their application. :). And all this start from the assumption that the producer assume that the buyer has some sort of knowledge on the concepts.

So what I would recommend, of course in the limits of time, to bring some statistical concept explanation within the documentation :)
smokers

Return to Winning Numbers History