Charts function

Charts function

Postby shuelala » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:01 am

I would like charts function able draw straight line in any angle point to point and have 3 moving averages with my own parameters, and plot MACD indicator, like ((mov avg(12)-mov avg(26))/mov avg (9)) hope you understand, I would like all the filters from EL4 jackpot version to EL5.1 because I like very much EL4 jackpot version filters with all Joes plugins and EL4 is very slow for filtering with more than 3 millions tickets, because 7/49 lotto is more than 80 millions tickets to bring them download.
shuelala

Re: Charts function

Postby stan » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:51 am

shuelala wrote:I would like charts function able draw straight line in any angle point to point and have 3 moving averages with my own parameters, and plot MACD indicator, like ((mov avg(12)-mov avg(26))/mov avg (9)) hope you understand,

please enter a formal request here: http://expertlotto.com/issues/

I would like all the filters from EL4 jackpot version to EL5.1 because I like very much EL4 jackpot version filters with all Joes plugins and EL4 is very slow for filtering with more than 3 millions tickets, because 7/49 lotto is more than 80 millions tickets to bring them download.

you'll have to ask joe to reimplement his filters for expert lotto 5
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Development versions