New Zealand lotto in Version 5

New Zealand lotto in Version 5

Postby niceguy » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:41 am

Hi Stan
In New zealand lotto we have a total of 40 numbers. From these 40 numbers 6 main balls are drawn & also a bonus ball is drawn from the remaining (34) balls. Separate to this a powerball is drawn from another set of balls & the number range is from 1 to 10. I would like to know how to set this up in version 5 so that the first 6 numbers drawn will be main numbers & the 7th ball drawn will show as being the bonus number. Besides this I would like to see the powerball separately. Thanks Stan
niceguy

Re: New Zealand lotto in Version 5

Postby stan » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:04 am

the lottery setup is described in application's help
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby kookoo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:11 pm

stan wrote:the lottery setup is described in application's help

hi stan, where can one find the documentation for v5 (application's help)
koo
kookoo

Postby stan » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:45 pm

kookoo wrote:hi stan, where can one find the documentation for v5 (application's help)
koo

just press F1 key
if you get a blank page, go to menu 'tools - plugins - available plugins'. you should see 'documentation' plugin listed there. install it and press F1 key again.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Stan
Still can't seem to set up the above New Zealand lotto game in version 5, inspite of following help contents instructions. It seems as though you can set up a game that has say 6 or more numbers drawn from one machine, & include another ball drawn from a different machine (e.g. powerball or bonus number), but here in New Zealand our Saturday night draw has 6 numbers plus a bonus number drawn from one machine, (numbered 1 to 40), (a total of 7 numbers) , & separate to that, a powerball number. i.e. a total of 8 numbers. - 6 main lotto numbers, 1 bonus number, & 1 powerball number. The powerball numbers are from 1 to 10. What I would like to be able to do is set this game up in version 5 so that when looking at the winning visual numbers for example you can distinguish between the 6 main lotto numbers, & the bonus number (as you can in version 4) & have a separate table adjacent to the main one that shows the powerball numbers only? (in this case 1 to 10). Is it possible to set up such a game in version 5 at present, or does v5 need a modification to make this possible? Many thanks Stan.
niceguy

Postby stan » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:50 am

niceguy wrote:Hi Stan
Still can't seem to set up the above New Zealand lotto game in version 5, inspite of following help contents instructions. It seems as though you can set up a game that has say 6 or more numbers drawn from one machine, & include another ball drawn from a different machine (e.g. powerball or bonus number), but here in New Zealand our Saturday night draw has 6 numbers plus a bonus number drawn from one machine, (numbered 1 to 40), (a total of 7 numbers) , & separate to that, a powerball number. i.e. a total of 8 numbers. - 6 main lotto numbers, 1 bonus number, & 1 powerball number. The powerball numbers are from 1 to 10. What I would like to be able to do is set this game up in version 5 so that when looking at the winning visual numbers for example you can distinguish between the 6 main lotto numbers, & the bonus number (as you can in version 4) & have a separate table adjacent to the main one that shows the powerball numbers only? (in this case 1 to 10). Is it possible to set up such a game in version 5 at present, or does v5 need a modification to make this possible? Many thanks Stan.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:01 am

Hi Stan
How do I make the bonus number appear as a dot instead of a square in the Matrix charts?
How do I colour the bonus & Powerball numbers? I went into tools/options/number colourings & changed the colours there, but they don’t come out coloured when I bring up winning numbers/show as/matrix.

Thanks Stan
niceguy

Postby stan » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 pm

niceguy wrote:Hi Stan
How do I make the bonus number appear as a dot instead of a square in the Matrix charts?

there's a bug in the latest build of expert lotto 5 which paints bonus numbers as regular main numbers. it'll be addressed in the next app update.
How do I colour the bonus & Powerball numbers? I went into tools/options/number colourings & changed the colours there, but they don’t come out coloured when I bring up winning numbers/show as/matrix.
Thanks Stan

number coloring applies to main ticket numbers only.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby niceguy » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:53 pm

Thanks Stan
niceguy

Return to Development versions