Playslip printing

Playslip printing

Postby niceguy » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi Stan

Just wondering if it would be possible to show a copy of the panel set up ( the same as version 4 lottery Editor wizard had) for when setting up the printing of playslips panels. It's just that I found version 4 easier to set up the panel positions because you can directly reference the X & Y co-ordinates from the diagram next to the panel set up, as you are inputting all the panel position figures as opposed to how the Beta version works, where you have to put the curser over the panels settings to get the diagram of the panel set up to appear.
Also would it be possible to put a print button on each of the playslip set up pages so we can print out all the settings (the panel setup in particular) so you can reference it for future use incase you lose all the settings & have to spent some considerable time setting it all up again?
There was also a test print button in version 4 which I found really handy, when setting up the playslips.

Once again, thanks for all your help Stan
niceguy

Re: Playslip printing

Postby stan » Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:04 pm

niceguy wrote:Hi Stan

Just wondering if it would be possible to show a copy of the panel set up ( the same as version 4 lottery Editor wizard had) for when setting up the printing of playslips panels. It's just that I found version 4 easier to set up the panel positions because you can directly reference the X & Y co-ordinates from the diagram next to the panel set up, as you are inputting all the panel position figures as opposed to how the Beta version works, where you have to put the curser over the panels settings to get the diagram of the panel set up to appear.

if i put the images into the wizard window instead of tooltips, the window will be very large. but let me revisit the wizard in some later release: http://expertlotto.com/issues/view.php?id=115

Also would it be possible to put a print button on each of the playslip set up pages so we can print out all the settings (the panel setup in particular) so you can reference it for future use incase you lose all the settings & have to spent some considerable time setting it all up again?

you can make a backup copy of .playslip file and you'll never lose your settings again. if you need to reinstall expert lotto or buy a new computer, you just have to copy the backup .playslip file.

There was also a test print button in version 4 which I found really handy, when setting up the playslips.

there is 'test print' button at the end of the wizard. but i'll invest some more time into the playslip wizard to make it easier to use.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: Playslip printing

Postby niceguy » Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:52 pm

Excellent! Thanks Stan
niceguy

Return to Development versions