dev build 130118

dev build 130118

Postby stan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 pm

New development build is now available, please click menu Help - Check for updates

What's new:
- Back-test tab in Complex Filter window shows filter that rejected the given draw, double-click opens that filter in Designer tab
- more decimal places allowed in Options window
- it's possible to drag a stored filter or a folder of stored filters from e.g. Windows Explorer and drop it into Complex Filter window
- better memory utilization when using many (100+) History levels
- tooltip in Package Winnings window shows the most recent matching draw
- What-If numbers (if any) are preselected in Check Past Winnings window
- small bug fixes

Also when you finish this update the application will silently download and install some infrastructure libraries that the Expert Lotto is built on top of. Please report any problems you may encounter.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: dev build 130118

Postby sherlock » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello Stan

Post update, my complex filters will not load properly. It just looks like a page of code - please see screenshot.

Thanks

Sherlock
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sherlock

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:18 pm

stan wrote:New development build is now available, please click menu Help - Check for updates

What's new:
- Back-test tab in Complex Filter window shows filter that rejected the given draw, double-click opens that filter in Designer tab

Very nice thanks.
PadawanLotto

Postby Da80th » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I too get pop ups error messages,

INFO [com.expertlotto.filtering.impl.AbstractFilterExecutor]: Error during filtering.
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at org.openide.util.WeakSet$SharedKeyWeakHashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(WeakSet.java:1010)
at org.openide.util.WeakSet$SharedKeyWeakHashMap$KeyIterator.next(WeakSet.java:1052)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.HistoryCalculator.create(HistoryCalculator.java:70)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.HistoryCalculator.create(HistoryCalculator.java:112)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.ApiAccessorImpl.createHistoryCalculator(ApiAccessorImpl.java:55)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.filter.HistoryTicketFilter.prepare(HistoryTicketFilter.java:48)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.api.WnTicketFilter.prepare(WnTicketFilter.java:52)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.GroupFilter.prepare(GroupFilter.java:92)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.PerformanceTester$MultiPerformanceFilter.prepare(PerformanceTester.java:209)
[catch] at com.expertlotto.filtering.impl.PreviewFilterRunner.run(PreviewFilterRunner.java:76)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
Da80th

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

I had no problem with complex filters.
PadawanLotto

Postby Da80th » Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:30 pm

btw, I got error message after I clicked the Performance tab
Da80th

Postby spf302 » Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Hi Stan,

Thanks you for the superb updates! :) Works great here.

At those experiencing any issues (in mine the complex filter wasn't loading up correctly as in the attachment below) - just close EL, restart it for a second or third time and see if this solves any issues.

Regards
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spf302

Postby stan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm

Da80th wrote:I too get pop ups error messages,

INFO [com.expertlotto.filtering.impl.AbstractFilterExecutor]: Error during filtering.
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at org.openide.util.WeakSet$SharedKeyWeakHashMap$HashIterator.nextEntry(WeakSet.java:1010)
at org.openide.util.WeakSet$SharedKeyWeakHashMap$KeyIterator.next(WeakSet.java:1052)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.HistoryCalculator.create(HistoryCalculator.java:70)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.HistoryCalculator.create(HistoryCalculator.java:112)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.ApiAccessorImpl.createHistoryCalculator(ApiAccessorImpl.java:55)
at com.expertlotto.history.api.filter.HistoryTicketFilter.prepare(HistoryTicketFilter.java:48)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.api.WnTicketFilter.prepare(WnTicketFilter.java:52)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.GroupFilter.prepare(GroupFilter.java:92)
at com.expertlotto.filtering.complex.ui.PerformanceTester$MultiPerformanceFilter.prepare(PerformanceTester.java:209)
[catch] at com.expertlotto.filtering.impl.PreviewFilterRunner.run(PreviewFilterRunner.java:76)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

I'll fix that, thanks for reporting it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 pm

The problem with complex filters and custom analyzers should be temporary only. Once the application downloads and installs all library updates it should work fine again.
But I'll upload a new app update to fix it anyway.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby daniel » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm

stan wrote:Also when you finish this update the application will silently download and install some infrastructure libraries that the Expert Lotto is built on top of. Please report any problems you may encounter.

Hi Stan,
I shut down the dev build while this was happening and now the program shuts down halfway during start up.
Have re-downloaded the latest dev build, but no joy.
daniel
daniel

Postby sherlock » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Stan - I've launched EL5 a second time, and the complex filters are now fine.

With the option to increase the number of decimal places (for Winning Number Properties, Ticket Index Movement) I'm getting the error message, <err>, if I try to go above six decimal places.

An error report was generated when I launched the programme a third time, which I've emailed to you.

Thanks

Sherlock.
sherlock

Postby stan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:33 pm

sherlock wrote:Stan - I've launched EL5 a second time, and the complex filters are now fine.

With the option to increase the number of decimal places (for Winning Number Properties, Ticket Index Movement) I'm getting the error message, <err>, if I try to go above six decimal places.

An error report was generated when I launched the programme a third time, which I've emailed to you.

Fixed in the new app update that I've just uploaded. Thanks for reporting it.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:36 pm

daniel wrote:
stan wrote:Also when you finish this update the application will silently download and install some infrastructure libraries that the Expert Lotto is built on top of. Please report any problems you may encounter.

Hi Stan,
I shut down the dev build while this was happening and now the program shuts down halfway during start up.
Have re-downloaded the latest dev build, but no joy.
daniel

Please open folder c:\users\<your user name>\application data\roaming\.expertlotto\devx\var\log and email me messages.log file from that folder.

A quick fix to your problem is removing folder c:\users\<your user name>\application data\roaming\.expertlotto\devx\, download and extract the dev build ZIP archive.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby sherlock » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Thanks Stan, but as at 8.50pm, my application is not recognising that a further update is available.

Sherlock.
sherlock

Postby stan » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:49 am

sherlock wrote:Thanks Stan, but as at 8.50pm, my application is not recognising that a further update is available.

Sherlock.

Ok, try again now, please.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Next

Return to Development versions