dev build 130201

Re: dev build 130201 - Issue

Postby jasper2408 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:39 am

vicedjloving wrote:Hi Stan,

Since I have updated my Dev version a few minutes ago, it showed that it is not registered. I tried to put my renewal licence but it stated that I have to register.
I downloaded a new one zip from the website, but it showed unregistered as well.

Please help me out...

Thank you

I had to enter my original purchase license code and then my most current renewal license code before I could get the dev full version to work for me. Might have been because I let my original license lapse for awhile before I renewed EL. Anyway it worked for me after I did that. It did ask me for both license versions when I tried to use it though.

jasper
jasper2408

Re: dev build 130201 - Issue

Postby stan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:12 am

vicedjloving wrote:Hi Stan,

Since I have updated my Dev version a few minutes ago, it showed that it is not registered. I tried to put my renewal licence but it stated that I have to register.
I downloaded a new one zip from the website, but it showed unregistered as well.

Please help me out...

Thank you

I've just emailed you your registration key.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Re: dev build 130201

Postby blackstar » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:00 am

stan wrote:
igorp wrote:My update through zip file did not passed well; first I had some msg that something is wrong with java, but that program will run; second I lost all toolbars setup and program runs very slow; fortunately before repleacing files I have saved the old one, so I was able to have back the previous version (v.130123);

Do not extract development build ZIP archive into c:\program files, Windows system protection will kick in when try to update the application installed into that folder and roll the changes back.
Also when updating from the ZIP archive always remove the old folder first. Never extract the ZIP into the old directory to overwrite with new files. Some files may not be updated in the new ZIP and some modules might stop working.
If your problems persist, remove the old dev build directory, go to c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\.expertlotto and remove 'devel' folder. Extract ZIP archive again and activate your license key.

This fix my problem stan.
blackstar

Postby stan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:11 am

blackstar wrote:
stan wrote:
igorp wrote:My update through zip file did not passed well; first I had some msg that something is wrong with java, but that program will run; second I lost all toolbars setup and program runs very slow; fortunately before repleacing files I have saved the old one, so I was able to have back the previous version (v.130123);

Do not extract development build ZIP archive into c:\program files, Windows system protection will kick in when try to update the application installed into that folder and roll the changes back.
Also when updating from the ZIP archive always remove the old folder first. Never extract the ZIP into the old directory to overwrite with new files. Some files may not be updated in the new ZIP and some modules might stop working.
If your problems persist, remove the old dev build directory, go to c:\users\<your user name>\appdata\roaming\.expertlotto and remove 'devel' folder. Extract ZIP archive again and activate your license key.

This fix my problem stan.

Out of curiosity - which of the steps above worked for you? Or did you have to do all of them?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby blackstar » Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 am

Out of curiosity - which of the steps above worked for you? Or did you have to do all of them?

This fix below help me out.

blackstar

Previous

Return to Development versions