dev build 130202

Re: dev build 130202

Postby sherlock » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:37 am

Stan - The 'Columns' customising feature now seems to save different selections, and reload them again, without any problems (version 130205).

Thanks

Sherlock.
sherlock

Postby jasper2408 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Under the Predictions and Trend Predictor filters in the 130505 dev build at the bottom where the percentage line is it says "rage" at the end of the line, and that could be a possibility sometimes, but I'm pretty sure you mean "range".

jasper :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jasper2408

Postby stan » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 pm

jasper2408 wrote:Under the Predictions and Trend Predictor filters in the 130505 dev build at the bottom where the percentage line is it says "rage" at the end of the line, and that could be a possibility sometimes, but I'm pretty sure you mean "range".

jasper :)

Well spotted:) I'll fix that in the next app update, thanks.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jasper2408 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:39 pm

I am using dev build 130205 on Win 7 x64. The problem happens after I have used the "Package" button at the bottom of the "Run" dialog window in my Complex Filter to put the filtered numbers into the package main window and then save that package to a file. Once I have saved the numbers it tells me that I have saved them as usual but when I use Ctrl-Z to go back to the full wheel package then it pops up a window asking me to abort the save operation and when I go back to my complex filter it shows a grayed out Package button at the bottom of the Complex Filter. I have to say yes to the pop-up before I can go back to the full wheel. Sometimes it will save the numbers and sometimes it won't.

The best I can remember is I uninstalled all of my old versions of Java 1.6 so that I would only have version 1.7u13. I reinstalled version 7u13 and that didn't fix it. I think it started happening right after that. I did not try putting back the 1.6 version of Java.

thanks,
jasper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jasper2408

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:02 pm

jasper2408 wrote:I am using dev build 130205 on Win 7 x64. The problem happens after I have used the "Package" button at the bottom of the "Run" dialog window in my Complex Filter to put the filtered numbers into the package main window and then save that package to a file. Once I have saved the numbers it tells me that I have saved them as usual but when I use Ctrl-Z to go back to the full wheel package then it pops up a window asking me to abort the save operation and when I go back to my complex filter it shows a grayed out Package button at the bottom of the Complex Filter. I have to say yes to the pop-up before I can go back to the full wheel. Sometimes it will save the numbers and sometimes it won't.

The best I can remember is I uninstalled all of my old versions of Java 1.6 so that I would only have version 1.7u13. I reinstalled version 7u13 and that didn't fix it. I think it started happening right after that. I did not try putting back the 1.6 version of Java.

thanks,
jasper
Ctrl-Z doesn't even do anything for me, why not just use the filter undo button at the top right of the window?
PadawanLotto

Postby stan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:21 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:Ctrl-Z doesn't even do anything for me, why not just use the filter undo button at the top right of the window?

Ctrl+Z is keyboard shortcut bound to menu action Edit - Undo. But that action is active only when a Package window is active. However Package Undo action in the main toolbar or in Package menu is always enabled.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jasper2408 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm

PadawanLotto wrote:
jasper2408 wrote:I am using dev build 130205 on Win 7 x64. The problem happens after I have used the "Package" button at the bottom of the "Run" dialog window in my Complex Filter to put the filtered numbers into the package main window and then save that package to a file. Once I have saved the numbers it tells me that I have saved them as usual but when I use Ctrl-Z to go back to the full wheel package then it pops up a window asking me to abort the save operation and when I go back to my complex filter it shows a grayed out Package button at the bottom of the Complex Filter. I have to say yes to the pop-up before I can go back to the full wheel. Sometimes it will save the numbers and sometimes it won't.

thanks,
jasper
Ctrl-Z doesn't even do anything for me, why not just use the filter undo button at the top right of the window?

I am able to use the Undo button at the top of the screen and it works correctly but so did Ctrl+Z previously. I use Ctrl+Z and Ctrl+Y quite a bit because it is faster to go backwards and forwards inside the package window instead of having to insert a new package each time. I just use Ctrl+Z to go back to the original package and test something new if need be. I even tested my version 5.4 and it does the same thing and I never had any trouble with it either until the last week or so.

The problem isn't with the shortcut itself but with trying to save the filtered ticket numbers after they are in the package window and then trying to use the shortcut to go back to the original package. Ctrl+Z just shows that the saving process is still running. If I don't save the newly filtered numbers and then use the shortcut it has no problem moving backwards in the package window.

I am just a keyboard shorcut person I guess. Thank you for the suggestion. :D

jasper
jasper2408

Postby jasper2408 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:31 pm

I was in the process of reinstalling the java 1.6 stuff when I made my last post and now EL is working correctly like it did before. I don't know why but it works now so I guess my problem is fixed. I must have corrupted something when I uninstalled the old 1.6 version of java previously.

I reinstalled version 1.6u39 update and the jdk of the same version in case u need this info for something. Don't know if I needed them both but put them all back on for good measure.

jasper :oops:
jasper2408

Postby stan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:07 pm

jasper2408 wrote:I was in the process of reinstalling the java 1.6 stuff when I made my last post and now EL is working correctly like it did before. I don't know why but it works now so I guess my problem is fixed. I must have corrupted something when I uninstalled the old 1.6 version of java previously.

I reinstalled version 1.6u39 update and the jdk of the same version in case u need this info for something. Don't know if I needed them both but put them all back on for good measure.

jasper :oops:

I couldn't reproduce your problem. There might be a bug in the application - some sort of bad synchronization of Package actions. Please let me know if you encounter this problem again.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:09 pm

jasper2408 wrote:I am just a keyboard shorcut person I guess. Thank you for the suggestion. :D

Btw, all keyboard shortcuts are customizable in Tools - Options - Keymap. You can even define new shortcuts for frequently used actions.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Development versions