History Sum Root

Re: History Sum Root

Postby stan » Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:41 am

Falcon wrote:Stan,

I think this new filter needs each level to have its own set of root values 1 to 9 – or as many levels as the user elects to use.

This would allow each level to have its own individual root value(s) instead of the values selected being common to all levels - as is the case now.

Thanks

falcon

Ok, I'll come up with something.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Falcon » Tue Aug 05, 2014 11:32 am

Thanks Stan,

Appreciated.

Falcon
Falcon

Postby Falcon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:48 am

Stan,

Thanks for the update to the HSR filter.

Perfect.

falcon

Edit

Well the above comments based on what it looked like without testing - and it certainly looks like it will do the job. Unfortunately I think there is a bug in it as setting up any more than about 4 levels with their individual root values and all tickets get rejected.

Falcon
Falcon

Postby Jerzy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:22 am

Stan,

Unfortunately, the "improved" version of the history sum root filter is very complicated and hard to use, actually it is almost impossible to use, very unfriendly to the user.

Besides, I made several complex filters on the basis of its previous version. I spent a lot of time to make them. And now these complex filters do not work with new filter.

Could you please include in the EL apart from the new version also the previous version (version 1) of this filter?
Jerzy

Postby Falcon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:23 am

Jerzy,

This filter can still be used as it was in Ver 1 and presumably will still fit into you complex filter, but I am presuming you are using it individually for each level with its own root value and you do this sequentially for all levels you wish to address. If you have something different in your complex filter then perhaps not so suitable.

And I rather think this new version is actually not hard to use as you say but is really not quite right.

falcon
Falcon

Postby motiram » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Hello To all,

This history sum root filter is the most powerful filter to reduce package in one short and this devolved version is the most best where you can select the pattern for all level at once and get reduce the package faster

To work with such advanced filter you need to how many patterns can be created by each level to make use of this filter correctly

For example with 2 patterns possible pattern could be made = 9*9 = 81
For example with 3 patterns possible pattern could be made = 9*9*9 = 729
For example with 4 patterns possible pattern could be made = 9*9*9*9 = 6561
For example with 5 patterns possible pattern could be made = 9*9*9*9*9 = 59049

As each level represent history sum root from 1 to 9 note there is no 0 so far if correct pattern is not used all ticket will be rejected due (to criteria is not valid)

Please check my excel file below where I have listed all possible pattern could be made with 2, 3 ,4 and 5 levels try them with the any of these 5 level these patterns you will get correct results all with accepted lines.

Regards
Moti

Note: I cannot upload file with 5 pattern because it is bigger than permitted size
I have excel file too that is easer but it is 3.80 MB with all patterns but can not post here?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby motiram » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:48 pm

It was possible to upload pattern file with 2 And 3 Level, so I have explain in excel file why do you get package with Zero results which will happen will all other levels if possible correct pattern is not used by the levels
Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby stan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:02 pm

motiram wrote:I have excel file too that is easer but it is 3.80 MB with all patterns but can not post here?

There many free file sharing services on the net, e.g. www.filedropper.com. So you can upload some large file(s) to that service and just post a link to that file here.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi Stan and Falcon,

In the previous version of the history sum root filter we had 9 checkboxes for history sum roots that were arranged horizontally and checkboxes for levels arranged vertically. Any selected sum root(s) was/were valid for all selected levels. Such arrangement was simple and easy to use.

I am using 54 levels. And when I open the new version I see a grid of 486 checkboxes for sum roots plus checkboxes for 54 levels. What does such arrangement do that previous arrangement could not? Previously, to create a filter, it was necessary to select/deselect single checkboxes, now we have to select/ deselect columns of checkboxes. Where is the improvement?

Using the previous version I build several complex filters: the history sum root quads, pentads and sextuplets. It was a lot of work; there are 126 quads, 126 pentads, 84 sextuplets. Now with the new version they cannot be run and need total remaking. Several days of work became a wasted time.

I do not mind if someone for any reason prefers new version. But to me, using it is just a pain and a waste of time.

So I wonder Stan, if you could bring back the first version. I am not saying that you should remove the current version, because apparently there are people who are interested in it.
Jerzy

Postby Jerzy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:52 pm

motiram,

I am not sure how you can include 2 or 3 or 4 the same history sum roots as a pattern in one filter. There are 9 possible sum roots and each of them can occur only once in any given combination of roots in a single filter.

And how would you go about building and back-testing thousands of sum root filters based on the patterns that you recommend?

I used the history sum root filters such as single roots, pairs, triplets, quads, pentads, sextuplets. If you like, you can call them patterns. They are very effective, but I cannot use them now.

There are 9 single roots, 36 pairs of sum roots, 84 triplets, 126 quads, 126 pentads, 84 sextuplets.

Good luck!
Jerzy

Postby motiram » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Jerzy wrote:motiram,

I am not sure how you can include 2 or 3 or 4 the same history sum roots as a pattern in one filter

Hello Jerzy

I personally think this filter is very powerful so there is no need to work with many Levels, 5 Levels are enough to get good reduction
For example try on Demo 6/49 lottery package has 13.983.816 tickets we just take one pattern of 5 say for example: 7-6-5-8-4

1) Try only with 2 levels first:
L0=7
L1=6
This reduce the packet 174,825 which is 1.2502% of the package

2) Than give try with 3 levels:
L0=7
L1=6
L2=5
This reduce the packet 19,368 which is 0.1385% of the package

4) Than give try with 4 levels:
L0=7
L1=6
L2=5
L4=8
This reduce the packet 2,178 which is 0.0156% of the package

5) Than give try with 5 levels:
L0=7
L1=6
L2=5
L4=8
L2=4
This reduce the packet 237 which is 0.0017% of the package

It gives significant results using 5 Levels only………

Please see the image attached….Good luck!

Regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby motiram » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:44 pm

stan wrote:
motiram wrote:I have excel file too that is easer but it is 3.80 MB with all patterns but can not post here?

There many free file sharing services on the net, e.g. http://www.filedropper.com. So you can upload some large file(s) to that service and just post a link to that file here.

Stan thank you for the link, one question Do I have to register before uploading?
regards,
moti
motiram

Postby Jerzy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:49 pm

motiram,

That's fine if you know the correct sum roots for the next draw. I do not know how to predict sum roots.
Jerzy

Postby stan » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:22 pm

Sometimes it's hard to please everyone:)
I've uploaded a new app update that brings back the original implementation of History Sum Root filter and adds the extended implementation as a new filter. Your saved complex filters should work fine now.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Jerzy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Thank you Stan for including the previous version of the history sum root filter. It is a simple and well tested version. I made several god complex filters using it. And it was important to me to get it back.
Jerzy

PreviousNext

Return to Development versions