Getting uniform number distribution in set of combinations

Getting uniform number distribution in set of combinations

Postby dabruschi » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:09 pm

Does anyone know what are the best settings to get a uniform distribution of numbers? I play 23 number combinations from a Serotic Wheel that guarantees a 3 number winner if I put 5 numbers in my set of 23. The problem is that many of the numbers are not evenly distributed throughout the 23 numbers for instance you may have a set of numbers that totals 60 and one set that totals 250 and puts 5 straight numbers together. However, the wheel does use each number approximately 7 or 8 times throughout the wheel, which is the good thing. The bad is that these numbers are not properly distributed, i.e. 1,2,3,4,5,32 etc.

Is there a way to get a nice even distribution of numbers and which uses each number approximately the same number of times and guarantees, or 90% thereof, a 3 of 5 winner if 5 numbers are put into the group of 23 numbers. I know the program can evenly distribute the numbers, by using the filter allowing only 2 numbers from 0 to 9 etc. But how do I get the program to use each number at least 7 or 8 times throughout the set of wheeled numbers? I know I can use the minimizer to get a win guarantee of 3 of 5, but is there a way to evenly distribute the times the program uses each number in the group of numbers it gives out for the win guarantee, or at least something close? If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Dale
dabruschi

Return to Tips + Tricks