Custom selection with particular number in any position.

Custom selection with particular number in any position.

Postby motiram » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:45 am

Hi everyone,

If i open the winning number history in the 6/49 lottery and use the custom selection option to select the draw with a particular celebrated number, for example: all draw with number 6. The only way to select this, is to tick each row which contains number 6 manually, which is quite a headache :wand: . Isn't there any other automatic way to get the all the draws selected instead of slecting it manually!!!?

Thanx and regards,
Moti.
motiram

Postby Maryland » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:51 am

Load winning numbers in package use match number filter.
Maryland

Postby motiram » Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 am

Hello, Maryland

Thanks For Your Reply
I want to study WNH, only for draw celebrated with Nº-6, and I think only the way is custom selection, if any other please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Moti.
motiram

Postby stan » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:59 pm

you want to filter past winning numbers draws and use only those that contain number 6. am i right?
in this case i'd export all winning numbers to a csv file, use excel to keep only line with number 6, remove all draws from your current winning numbers database and import the filtered file.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:00 am

Hi Stan,

Your solution was quite usefull. What i did, was create a new lottery and imported all the selected data with number 6 instead of removing them from the current winning number database. But there is a problem in this, because if i want to select another number instead of 6, i will have to repeat the same process various times, and to analize the lottery on the whole i will have to keep changing!! You have another query to add to your new version 5!!

Thanks and regards,
Moti
motiram

Postby Clem9403 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Hello Motiram. Maybe I'm mistaken on what you want to do, but couldn't you just go to FILTERS>SINGLE NUMBERS filter. then just select the number 6, ALL MUST BE PRESENT>YES; LEAVE then enter? Or am I misunderstood?
Clem9403

Postby motiram » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi, Clem9403

I know this filter can be used for Package Ticket. But not for custom winning numbers selection.

You know winning numbers have 5 tabs, one of them is custom selection where I want to have all celebrated draws with Nº-6.

Thanks for your Help

Thanks And Regards
Moti
motiram

Postby motiram » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 pm

Hi Stan,

There is another problem i spotted while doing custom selection, if i enter a new draw once all the combinations are selected they keep shifting places and dates. It only maintains the distance between the first and the second draw selected, isn't there any method to freeze the selected draws in their places?

Thanks and regards,
Moti.
motiram

Postby stan » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:25 pm

[quote=motiram:1227394805]
You have another query to add to your new version 5!!
[/quote]

note taken
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:26 pm

[quote=motiram:1227449299]
Hi Stan,

There is another problem i spotted while doing custom selection, if i enter a new draw once all the combinations are selected they keep shifting places and dates. It only maintains the distance between the first and the second draw selected, isn't there any method to freeze the selected draws in their places?

Thanks and regards,
Moti.
[/quote]

not sure what you mean here. can you email me some screenshots?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby motiram » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:13 am

Hi stan,

I tried to send screenshots via email but i culdn't, i don't know how to attach them, so instead i have attached a file here with the screenshots and explained the question better, hope you can view it properly.

Thanks and Regards,
Moti
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
motiram

Postby stan » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:46 pm

thanks for the screenshots. now i know what you meant.
the problem is that 'custom selection' is based on draw dates so that you can select e.g. 2nd, 5th and 10th draw and this selection is maintained even when new draws are added.
i'm afraid there's no way to create a permanent selection of past draws which contain e.g. number 6 in expert lotto 4.x
is there a strategy/idea you're trying to verify? i can add such a special custom selection options to version 5 i'm working on right now. but what would it be good for?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks