PREDICTIONS

PREDICTIONS

Postby JOE BLOW » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:40 am

HOW DOES ONE KNOW WHAT THE LOTTO NUMBERS ARE IN PREDICTIONS?
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:58 pm

[quote=JOE BLOW:1234305618]
HOW DOES ONE KNOW WHAT THE LOTTO NUMBERS ARE IN PREDICTIONS?
[/quote]

what do you mean here?

(and stop using capital letters please, every post is read and responded to here)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby JOE BLOW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Ok!!

Let me explain, go to WN History page of the software Expert Lotto.

Click on the Tab History Chart.

Update the latest 300 draws. When this is finished you will notice the predictions tab at the bottom left side.

Click on the predictions tab, click Run Predictions.

Then click on Summary table, you will see the blue arrows at the bottom.

Lets say for example you move your mouse cursor over the blue arrow on the zero column.

You will see for example "80% of trend predictions for the last 5 draws were correct. Best pattern size is 6"

Question number one--How can one use the 6 pattern size to get the predicted lotto number? Or no number is predicted here just statistics?

Question number two--On the tab "History Chart" after predictions are run, I click on "Options" and check only one chart, I then observed the predicted point is placed on the chart.

Follow me so far?

Lets continue. I then move the horizontal lines above and below the predicted point on the chart, BUT NOT TOO CLOSE, and I do this for all the charts.

Then I go to package, generate all the numbers, then click on the WNH sums filter, click on the tabs in all the segments to get my predicted values , then hit OK to start the filtering.

Well Stan, I did the above for cash five and got 4 tickets left, but none was the winning numbers.

And when I tried the same thing on Texas Two step all my tickets were filtered out. How could this be? when the horizontal lines were above and below the predicted point?

I conclude there is a problem with the software. I am using the Windows 2000 version of Expert Lotto-4.5.3 build 1069.

Please run simulation on the above using the windows 2000 version.

Please let me know your expert opinion.
JOE BLOW

Postby stan » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:54 am

[quote=JOE BLOW]
Ok!!

Let me explain, go to WN History page of the software Expert Lotto.

Click on the Tab History Chart.

Update the latest 300 draws. When this is finished you will notice the predictions tab at the bottom left side.

Click on the predictions tab, click Run Predictions.

Then click on Summary table, you will see the blue arrows at the bottom.

Lets say for example you move your mouse cursor over the blue arrow on the zero column.

You will see for example "80% of trend predictions for the last 5 draws were correct. Best pattern size is 6"

Question number one--How can one use the 6 pattern size to get the predicted lotto number? Or no number is predicted here just statistics?
[/quote]
that's just a prediction process detail.

Question number two--On the tab "History Chart" after predictions are run, I click on "Options" and check only one chart, I then observed the predicted point is placed on the chart.

Follow me so far?

Lets continue. I then move the horizontal lines above and below the predicted point on the chart, BUT NOT TOO CLOSE, and I do this for all the charts.

Then I go to package, generate all the numbers, then click on the WNH sums filter, click on the tabs in all the segments to get my predicted values , then hit OK to start the filtering.

Well Stan, I did the above for cash five and got 4 tickets left, but none was the winning numbers.

And when I tried the same thing on Texas Two step all my tickets were filtered out. How could this be? when the horizontal lines were above and below the predicted point?

if expert lotto's built-in predictor was so good to produce the winning numbers on every run we wouldn't be selling it for us$60 and we'd just happily collect the lottery jackpot every week.

I conclude there is a problem with the software. I am using the Windows 2000 version of Expert Lotto-4.5.3 build 1069.

there is no problem with the software. please spend some time reading expert lotto's documentation and previous posts in this forum
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks