Question about repeated number

Question about repeated number

Postby Slav » Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 am

hi,
I'm totally new with EL and have question about repeated number.
Is there any filter that cover that?
For example i've seen in statistics that mostly there are maximum 3 repeated numbers and i'd like to use a filter for that. I mean to force EL to leave in package tickets with minimum 1 and maximum 3 repeated numers from last draw...
i've purchaced EL Hobby and play UK Daily Play.

Also sugestion to put a newbie forum here ;)
Slav

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Sat May 16, 2009 9:47 am

If you want to filter a package for repeated number, go to Winning Numbers Tab and select the last draw, then once you have done that you will then select the Visual Package Tab.

Now you will see 6 highlighted numbers in the number selection boxes, now select those numbers by clicking on them with your mouse, now those numbers should be visible (high Lighted)in the chart.

Now you will need to select 0, 4,5,6 in the Remove Match in check boxes, once you have done that click the Remove Matches in Button, you should now have a package with 1 to 3 repeated numbers.

Hope it helps.

Savage...
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby kookoo » Sat May 16, 2009 10:03 am

[quote=Savage_Rottweiler]
If you want to filter a package for repeated number, go to Winning Numbers Tab and select the last draw, then once you have done that you will then select the Visual Package Tab.

Now you will see 6 highlighted numbers in the number selection boxes, now select those numbers by clicking on them with your mouse, now those numbers should be visible (high Lighted)in the chart.

Now you will need to select 0, 4,5,6 in the Remove Match in check boxes, once you have done that click the Remove Matches in Button, you should now have a package with 1 to 3 repeated numbers.

Hope it helps.

Savage...
[/quote]

hi Savage

Winning Numbers Tab, is it from WNH or Stats. I know and HD one can do that with the colums, can you explain little more?

thanks
koo
kookoo

Postby Savage_Rottweiler » Sat May 16, 2009 10:18 am

Its the Winning Numbers Tab, and has nothing to do with the WNH tab, its where you display past draw data.

Savage..
Savage_Rottweiler

Postby Slav » Sat May 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Thank You very much Savage that helped. Sorry everyone if that question was to easy :)
Slav

Return to Tips + Tricks