Matrix or (Serotic Wheels)

Postby Magico » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Hi

How can i make or build Serotic /Matrix wheels ,the Pairs 2+2+2.
By using EL ?

Can someone explain to me in a very simple way step by step-----i now theres a thread about it but it does not explain it very well.

Magico
Magico

Postby Viking » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:49 pm

[quote=Magico]
Hi

By using EL ?

Can someone explain to me in a very simple way step by step-----i now theres a thread about it but it does not explain it very well.

Magico
[/quote]

Hi Magico,

You can build a wheel in EL with 2+2+2 numbers this way.

1. Click Statistics on the menu in the lower part of the screen.

2. Click Calculate Stats button and choose Pairs in Show Stats for in the upper left corner.

3. Here you can sort the statistic for the pairs before you pick which combinations to use. To cover all pair combinations you must choose 24 rows with different numbers (48/2). This is for my game with a total of 48 numbers. You can also do the same for triple combinations (3+3) by using Triplets in Show Stats for. To cover all triple combinations you must choose 16 rows with different numbers (48/3). This is for my game with a total of 48 numbers. If the background color of one number is white, the number is not picked yet. Before you pick the pair or triple combination to use, the background for both two or all three numbers must be white. Press down the Ctrl button when you click the combination to use.

4. Click the Filter button in the lower left corner.

5. Adjust At least 3 to 3 in each ticket for pairs and use 2 to 2 for triplets and for Matching Tickets use Leave. Click Apply and when finished click Cancel or you can use just click OK to make the tickets.

I have also attached a picture showing how this will look like.

Regards,
Viking
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Viking

Postby Magico » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Viking

THX , i will look into that.

I've had EL for quite some time but never really played around with it.

I love the program because of its Pairs and Triplets History etc.
This program is awsome but i am no Techie .

I own about 5 Lotto programs and EL is Great !

Thanks again i will give it a go.
Nice one !!!

Magico
Magico

Postby lottoboy » Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 am

[quote=Viking:1252082998]
[quote=Magico]
Hi

By using EL ?

Magico
[/quote]

Hi Magico,

You can build a wheel in EL with 2+2+2 numbers this way.

1. Click Statistics on the menu in the lower part of the screen.

2. Click Calculate Stats button and choose Pairs in Show Stats for in the upper left corner.

3. Here you can sort the statistic for the pairs before you pick which combinations to use. To cover all pair combinations you must choose 24 rows with different numbers (48/2). This is for my game with a total of 48 numbers. You can also do the same for triple combinations (3+3) by using Triplets in Show Stats for. To cover all triple combinations you must choose 16 rows with different numbers (48/3). This is for my game with a total of 48 numbers. If the background color of one number is white, the number is not picked yet. Before you pick the pair or triple combination to use, the background for both two or all three numbers must be white. Press down the Ctrl button when you click the combination to use.

4. Click the Filter button in the lower left corner.

5. Adjust At least 3 to 3 in each ticket for pairs and use 2 to 2 for triplets and for Matching Tickets use Leave. Click Apply and when finished click Cancel or you can use just click OK to make the tickets.

I have also attached a picture showing how this will look like.

Regards,
Viking
[/quote]

Hi, Viking:

Thanks for your great strategy! But I'm still not clear how can you choose the 24 rows with different #s (48/2) for your game? Also, the triplets are too. Could you let me know in detail about it? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Viking » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:16 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Viking:

Thanks for your great strategy! But I'm still not clear how can you choose the 24 rows with different #s (48/2) for your game? Also, the triplets are too. Could you let me know in detail about it? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi Lottoboy,

I maybe explained myself a little bit wrong, but this is what I meant. My game has 48 numbers and to find out how many different pair combinations to pick in EL you must take 48 and divide it on 2 and for triple combinations you must take 48 and divide it on 3. When you have done this you get 24 for pairs and 16 for triplets.

When you have picked your first pair or triple combination the background color for the numbers will change from white to green, as in my case. Your background colors are maybe different, but my white background color is the same as rest of the pair or triple statistical window and the green background color is not the default color in EL so yours are maybe light yellow.

Then you hold down the CTRL button when you pick your next combinations. If one of the numbers in the pair combination has a green background color or one or two of the numbers in the triple combination have a green background color this is not the combination to go for. The combination to go for must have a white background color for all numbers.

Following this strategy will leave you with 24 marked rows for pairs and 16 marked rows for triplets. When you have picked all your combinations you can scroll up and down and you will see that all the combinations are green.

For some games there will be one or two numbers who will not be picked. A game with 49 numbers will leave out one number for pairs and triplets and a game with 47 numbers will leave out one number for pairs and two numbers for triplets. One solution to this is to decide which number or numbers to leave out before you start to pick. The number or numbers you leave out will have a white background color when you are done picking.

Hope this explanation will help you to better understand what I meant.

Regards,
Viking
Viking

Postby lottoboy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:14 am

Hi, Viking:

Thanks for your very nice and sincere instructions!!!

I got the 28 pairs for my 5/56 game following your strategy but 0 tickets left when my setting is 3 to 3 and 15623 tickets left when my setting is 2 to 2, also the JP has been lost. May be something in my operations are wrong?
or your strategy is not working for pick-5? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Viking » Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Viking:

Thanks for your very nice and sincere instructions!!!

I got the 28 pairs for my 5/56 game following your strategy but 0 tickets left when my setting is 3 to 3 and 15623 tickets left when my setting is 2 to 2, also the JP has been lost. May be something in my operations are wrong?
or your strategy is not working for pick-5? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi Lottoboy,

To get this to work right you must use it on a pick 6 game which I based my strategy on.

I think there might be an alternative for pick 5 game, but it is not implemented in EL and that is to combine 1 pair and 1 triple to get the 5 numbers combination.

Be aware of that even if you do follow my strategy there is no guarantee that the jackpot ticket will be there. The winning numbers must be present in the pair or triple combinations you pick to use. By that I mean for a pick 6 game three of the pairs you pick must contain all 6 winning numbers or two of the triplets you pick must contain all 6 winning numbers.

I think this is a good strategy, but there is a problem finding the right combinations to use.

Regards,
Viking
Viking

Postby lottoboy » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:09 pm

Hi, Viking:

You are right! It's important to be find all correct combinations.

I find that your combinations are based to the ascending order of the latest, why? Thanks.

Best,
lb
lottoboy

Postby Viking » Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:41 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Viking:

You are right! It's important to be find all correct combinations.

I find that your combinations are based to the ascending order of the latest, why? Thanks.

Best,
lb
[/quote]

Hi Lottoboy,

There is actually no reason for why the statistic is sorted by ascending order of the latest. This was something I did when I made the screen capture just to shuffle the statistic a little bit.

Regards,
Viking
Viking

Serotic Wheels

Postby Magico » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:09 pm

Hello Viking and lottoboy

Thanks for your important ways to find pairs in LExpert.
You taught me a good way !!!

What i actually meant is: can LExpert create so called Wheeling Systems for example you get Abbreviated Wheeling System, Full Wheeling, Systems with Bankers etc.

Very importantly Matrix Wheels = Serotic Wheels invented by Robert Serotic i think ?

To show you just how effective these lotto systems can be, here is a free sample using pairs:

Serotic lotto system - 10 Numbers using 5 pairs

Pair One 1 & 2 -- Pair Two 3 & 4 -- Pair Three 5 & 6 -- Pair Four 7 & 8-- Pair Five 9 & 10.

Game 1 -1 2 3 4 5 6
Game 1- 1 2 3 4 7 8
Game 1- 1 2 3 4 9 10
Game 1- 1 2 5 6 7 8
Game 1- 1 2 5 6 9 10
Game 1- 1 2 7 8 9 10
Game 1- 3 4 5 6 7 8
Game 1- 3 4 5 6 9 10
Game 1- 3 4 7 8 9 10
Game 1- 5 6 7 8 9 10

Guarantee One : First Prize is guaranteed IF ANY THREE PAIRS are correct.
Guarantee Two : If you have TWO PAIRS correct, then a
winning number in any other pair guarantees FIVE winning numbers together.
Guarantee Three : If you have TWO PAIRS correct, then you are guaranteed FOUR winning numbers together.
Games: Only 10 games are required.
A full System 10 requires 210 games!

Or perhaps that is what you guys are showing me and maybe i am just not grasping ?

All the best
Carlo
Magico

Postby Viking » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:12 am

Hi Carlo,

To create a Serotic wheel like the one in your example you just have to pick five different pair combinations and filter it. When you have done that you are left with 10 tickets. Try to use 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8 and 9-10 and filter and compare filtered tickets with your example. When you do that you will see they are exactly the same and the winning guarantee is also the same as you described.

You can also try to build a wheel with triplets. In a pick 6 game you must use setting 3 to 3 for pairs and 2 to 2 for triplets.

Regards,
Viking
Viking

Matrix Wheels

Postby Magico » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:05 pm

Viking

Thanks again !

Yes i am no techie ?, this i where you come in my rescue

Where i was going wrong was with the settings 3-3 for pairs and 2-2 for triplets.

All the best
Magico
Magico

Return to Tips + Tricks