Estimates Starting Point

Estimates Starting Point

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:20 am

You can view the new example page by going here http://psl.4mg.com/rc5.htm
PadawanLotto

Postby Clem9403 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:34 am

Hello Padawanlotto. I was reading this earlier post of yours and was wondering if you still had this table? As you can see from the post, I can't get to the link. Thanks in advance.
Clem9403

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:39 pm

The file is saved in a stroage area and I have made some changes.

MM Diff is the diff between the Min/Max values.
The sum value range is divided into 9 sections for all 11 columns.
The sums highlighted in green are where the next drawn sums hit.
Most of the time the sums in the first three columns do not need to be used for setting the Min/Max values in the WN History.
The thing is that even if you use the sum range from the forth column to the last column in the sum ranges you will be left with a lot of combinations. See attached file.

Good luck.

Padawan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Estimates Starting Point Update

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:29 pm

What if you knew the sweet spot of the min/max differences before you started making your estimates for the next drawing? I have updated the starting point table to show the differences instead of sums and made it easier to find and see the differences sweet point range. The sweet point range will contain the jackpot combination about 50% of the time but it's not easy to forsee such drops in the differences such as when a sum value drops -61. The sweet point differences range will contain 9 to 11 correct differences 99% of the time.

I used the last 6 drawings of the Ohio Rolling Cash 5/39 as an example. The differences highlighted in green are the actual differences that occurred in the next drawing. The min/max differences have been divided into 17 columns and the past drawing results help track the most common differences occurrences providing the differences sweet point range. This analysis should work for all lottos and would be a nice update to the WN History Simulation. In column G "Act Diff" is the difference between the last drawing and the next drawing tracking the actual drawn differences.

You can view the example page by going here http://psl.4mg.com/rc5.htm

I would like to hear your thoughts on this idea.
PadawanLotto

Return to Tips + Tricks