Creating Matrix wheels with win guarantee

Postby Alcymart » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:27 pm

Hitting 6 numbers out of x amount of numbers is something on it's own and quite hard, however, with a functionality like this built in Expert Lotto combined with the WN History filter, I can see great things ahead for all of us! If it was too simple, everyone would win the Jackpot. The procedure to find the winning ticket is as ordered as randomness itself... because I beleive that even randomness is an ordered process taking place.

It does make things a little slightly complex, but for those that can see clearly like you, the Jackpot is in your reach and not only a dream anymore. With this kind of wheel, not only you win something but also multiple division prizes on the same set of tickets. You would be surprized how many people never heard of Serotic wheels.

Their sort of like all World record wheels with tickets at a fraction of the cost of a normal system. Expert Lotto will give it's users a definate advantage in winning not only the Jackpot, but also many division prizes if they fail to predict all 6 numbers. We humans are poor predictors. We need softwares like Expert Lotto to help us in the right direction.

We should all be looking forward on this new functionality in a future build. We have to filter down more combinations while preserving the Jackpot ticket using Serotic wheels.

Sure, we can guess up or down and win, but at what cost? This functionality will help increase our odds, and we can then only blame ourselves for guessing the wrong 6 numbers out of x amount of numbers. Imagine picking the whole barrel, it would cost us 14 million dollars of tickets!, in a 6/49.

Better is to use a Serotic wheel and cut the cost at around $1000 of tickets for all possible combinations, and if you hit 6 numbers correctly, you win the jackpot guaranteed. The lottery is about to be cracked and Expert Lotto will be the one that will do it. I know it!
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:33 pm

I will try that and see what happens, thanks for the tip. It would be less hassle and less clicks the way Stan will implement it, but I can't wait to try what you suggest.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:06 am

I tried it, but the suggestion you made gets us closer but still not it. In a 20 number pick out of 49, we should be left with 120 combinations exactly. Good try though.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:14 am

However I am testing Match 0 and 2 on each pair and seems to be working, I'll add them all and test to make sure.
Alcymart

Got close...

Postby Alcymart » Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:18 am

The closest I got was when using the Group filter. I created the whole group of 20 number (match 6 only)

I then put in a group for each pair ( match 2 and 0), I then chose 1 to 10 filters must pass, and got 120 tickets failed. That means that the 120 tickets who didn't pass were the ones that should pass. If I chose 1 to 11 must pass filters, then no tickets fail, and all this happens even though I put the option on Remove or Leave. But as you said, it won't work I guess. I was very close.

I did however get 120 tickets passed when hitting apply after each group pair input but up to the the 10th filter. For some reason the 11th group pair filter filters everything out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alcymart

Postby Trust » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:56 pm

Hi Alcymart!
Your group filter is not working because you set it up wrong.

You must separate the individual match numbers filters-
one filter for match 2 and add a new match number filter
with leave match 0.
So your group filter window should display:
Match Numbers filter Leave 2 in 1,2
Match Numbers filter Leave 0 in 1,2
Match Numbers filter Leave 2 in 3,4
Match Numbers filter Leave 0 in 5,6
and so on for all your pairs.

Then set At least to 10 -because we have ten pairs
this will produce your 120 tickets "Serotic" wheel.
Trust

Oh well....

Postby Alcymart » Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:58 pm

I did what you suggested and still don't work. I included a screenshot. This is for a 20 number Serotic wheel so I have 10 pairs. In preview mode, it filtered all the lines.

Do have something to add?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Alcymart

Postby Trust » Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:50 pm

The match number filters seems OK-but "At least sub-filters
must pass should be set to 10-20 Not 0-10
Trust

Serotic (Matrix Wheels)

Postby Alcymart » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:53 am

It works! Thank you so much. Now everyone can do Serotic wheels with Expert Lotto!
Alcymart

Hi Stan

Postby Alcymart » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:26 pm

If you followed this thread, we found a way to make Serotic wheels with Expert Lotto. I had a feeling that Expert Lotto could do this all along. I just didn't know how exactly. Expert Lotto does many things out of the text books. It's deep capabilities are awesome!
Alcymart

Postby stan » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:44 pm

[quote=Alcymart]
If you followed this thread, we found a way to make Serotic wheels with Expert Lotto. I had a feeling that Expert Lotto could do this all along. I just didn't know how exactly. Expert Lotto does many things out of the text books. It's deep capabilities are awesome!
[/quote]

yes, i read the post. but it's very cumbersome, invoking filters directly from stats tables should be much more convenient.
of course another option is to export the data and use some other tool to construct the wheel...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Toonio » Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:23 am

Hi

I tried to make this wheel and it worked at first attempt. Now I have a question - how to determine the 20 numbers to use and how to put them in pairs. Is there some theory? I took 20 biggest occurrences and paired them like 1. and 10. place, 2. and 11. place etc. What do you think about this? Is there some other good way to choose numbers and pairs to use?
I'm trying to play 6/48. :gun:
Toonio

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks