Expert Lotto Jackpot Guide

Expert Lotto Jackpot Guide

Postby Alcymart » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:09 am

I decided to write a small guide or mini Lessons on the Expert Lotto discussion board on how to Win the Jackpot with the one and only software in the world that can achieve this!, EXPERT LOTTO!!

In the next few days,weeks,months I will drop mini lessons and tips for registered users every so often in this thread. No I haven't won the Jackpot yet, but you will all know when I do and hope you will let us know too when you win! Anything worthwhile requires work, dedictation, passion and desire in order to acheive our ultimate goal of WINNING THE JACKPOT!! I have all the above and you should too!

For the lucky ones that purchased or will purchase Expert Lotto, you will have access to my lessons and tips on this board. Take note that I will not give a tip or pronounce myself without testing numerous times, sometimes for many days or maybe weeks just like Thomas Edison did in the old days.

You are free to post your comments which I will study in the event that I made a possible mistake. Like I said, I am not perfect but be aware that your posts must be backed up by undeniable facts. I will only reply to those that tested thoroughly like me.

Don't post something you cannot backup with facts simply and before you tested it in every possible angle. I will never post links to other commercial websites. If there are links,it will be my own persoanal webpage hosted on my server. This would be the case if I want you to see a picture more than 500k's as I cannot post larger on this board.

Please restrain yourself from posting links that are not in accordance with the Expert Lotto Team. I am sure that the moderator will keep an eye on things like he does every day and delete innapropriate material,texts or links.

I accept that I am not perfect and everyone should think the same. I am just like all of you, and very human indeed. I have a passion for Lottery and teaching others.

The thing I can guarantee is that I will try to never write an article unless I am 100% sure it has been tested thoroughly 100 to 10,000 times if needed.

I will invite members to test along with me sometimes. Sometimes I will open a subject to be debated constructively in another thread and perhaps even ask some input from you about a subject. Sometimes I will make a Poll on something we are debating.You will be free to participate and brainstorm constructively along with me and others.

My 1st lesson will be written soon so keep an open eye on the discussion board once and a while to keep up to date. Someone has to do it, and I vulunteer to be the one as I have free time to spare. I did very well for myself in the past and don't need to work anymore. I am well off simply put.

Please do not make comments on my Grammar from article to article as I am French native, but I will do my best to be as clear as possible in the English language.

Of course I will tell all when I win something and what I won in dollar amounts and how much was invested, and what type of Lottery. You will know everything I acheive doing what I will have tought you. I had enough of people hiding things. If the lottery is to be cracked, you will be the first to know. I believe that Expert Lotto is the only software capable of that as I am writing!

HAPPY WINNINGS!!
Alcymart

Expert Lotto Jackpot Guide.

Postby Alcymart » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:24 am

Lesson #1:

Knowing what you are up against: First things first.

Expert Lotto with its vast collection of statistics makes all this possible! You need to know what your odds are in your particular lottery. Its an absolute must! How can you win if you don't know your enemies strengths or weeknesses?

So the first thing you will do is pick a lottery to play with. I will refer a lot to the Canadian 6/49 through out the lessons as an example, but the principles are the same with every lottery unless I specify otherwise. ie: Powerball type lotteries

You will need to generate all possible combinations or tickets for your lottery. Click "Package", then on "Generator". Input your tickets number range for the lottery you are playing and check mark "Generate maximum possible number of tickets" if it isn't checked already.

Click on "OK" and let Expert Lotto generate all possible combinations for your lottery.

Now, to know your enemy (which will eventually become your best friend), you need to know what he is up to first. He made the first move, it's now your turn.Once all combinations have been generated for your lottery, click on the package tab at the bottom and you will have access to all the possible tickets in your lottery. Isn't that amazing?

Well what comes next will amaze you even more... You will check deep inside your lotteries heart and soul to discover how he goes about his own way to make a few winners and many losers in every draw.

To do this, click on calculate stats for Package. As we will filter and do things, stats will change, and you will be called upon to recalculate statistics for the package.

And yes, as you weaken your enemy,the next draws winning numbers will eventually project themselves in Expert Lotto's statistics gradually, so from the start you need to know what information it tells you about your enemy to filter down correctly...I mean your future friend!

Your task in the next few days or weeks is to filter the same way you did before or experiment if you are a new member. You see, when you filter, you can weaken your opponent or make him stronger. That's why you need to know if you are doing things correctly by analyzing the package statistics after using this or that filter. Note: WN History filter weakens him Big Time!

Experiment with different filters and come back to read your stats and feel free to comment on your findings and what you learned from this.

Lesson #2 "Let the battle Begin..." coming soon to a neighborhood near you...

HAPPY WINNINGS!!
Alcymart

Postby CSenior » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:28 am

Hi Alcymart,

I have been religiously back-testing and trying different schemas with EL. I have won some small prizes like 3 of 6 and 4 of 6 with the jackpot always escaping me (and my money too). Hopefully, with your lessons and everything I have learned from this forum I will be able to win a jackpot. I look forward to your ideas and lessons! Thanks!
CSenior

Benchmarking Expert Lotto

Postby Midas » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:34 pm

Bernard,

You have certainly put the buzz back into the holy grail of lotto game play!.

If possible, may I ask if you would be so kind to make a detailed benchmark comparison of expert lotto against the many programs you have experienced?.

May the numbers be with you!.

Abientot
George
Midas

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:25 am

I was excited about the possibilities of Expet Lotto when I first started but found it was not as easy as I thought it would be. The thing is that anyone that has the full version see's and knows the the potential of the software and tends to get excited early on but, once you start working with it you find that the actual drawings can throw you.

I think that if you could build a trap using a consistant plan of action that someone will hit a jackpot using Expert Lotto. The primary problem that I have seen over the years with lottery systems that it is hard to stay consistant in your startegies due to the fact that we want to hit so bad that when we have a plan and it doesn't hit the first time out we tend to change the strategy, bad move. I myself am guilty of doing this.

I'm looking forward to seeing any of your ideas as you have stirred up this group like I haven't seem in a while, nice going, getting the creative juices a flowing.

Good luck Alcymart in your research.
PadawanLotto

Postby Red Devil » Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:12 am

I agree with everything that Padawan says, it is so easy to get excited only to fall into the trap of changing your ideas and beliefs when after so many months the jackpot or a big win evades you. I too look forward to some fresh ideas that we all hope Alcymart can bring to our group of Expertlotto users. I posted an idea and some stats previously that I still believe to be the basis of a winning strategy. Alcymart was correct with his earlier posts when he said that the key to success is to reduce the 14 million lines to a manageable figure, maybe WN History Sums and then use filters based on statistics to thin out the remaining lines. Possibly a wide margin on the Win History Sums to start with but not as wide as +/- 50 that leaves too many possibilities remaining, for instance in the UK lotto (6/49+B),+20/-40 reduces the possible tickets from 14 million to around 3 million but still produces the winning ticket on average once every 6 draws and the weeks this does not include the winning ticket it includes many lines of 5 or 5 plus the bonus!

Alcymart, you said that you have a lot of time on your hands to study the filters and statistics included in the software, I am sure that I speak for everyone that this would be welcomed by all and that we all look forward to your tutorials. I have tried to build an "ultimate" compound filter to include WN sums and filters only to find that I can get 80% of the sums and filters correct but the remaining 20% or so that are wrong limits my wins to minor wins.

My current strategy is to reduce the number of tickets by using a group of filters including WN history sums that occur at least once in every 5-10 draws, I have found that it is impossible to find a system that will reduce the number of tickets consistently and significantly every draw. I will post some examples hopefully over the weekend. I welcome any feedback from other users. To crack the lottery will take more than one mind so lets all put our thoughts together and come up with a workable solution.

Red Devil :-)
Red Devil

Postby Alcymart » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:21 am

It is not only about reducing tickets. Everyone does everything the way they think it should be done. We instead use the filters to put chaos in the stats. The Wn History filter puts major chaos in the stats. We are not able to find order in chaos, but we can find order in the stats you see? I am still working very hard every day. I am not at 100% guarantee to pluck out the 1 winning ticket yet. I am at about 120 combinations to win 5/6 1 in 2. It's still too many tickets! I am working on plucking out the 6/6. Once I have solid evidence, I will write the next tip or lesson. I am not using strategy per say. I am using logic and decyphering chaos with Lotto Expert.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:24 am

+50-50 ...sure there are too many tickets. But it puts hell in the stats when running it at -50+50. -40+40 puts rven more chaos. Try it!
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:30 am

Thanks Padawanlotto! I am doing good progress. I just had some time wasted again with a software called VRA (Visual Reccurence Analysis). A software I used about 3 years ago. I had to check out something again as I swear that once it gave me the 6 numbers exactly on a particular past draw. I have other ideas to still push ahead on this. As a matter of fact, I am doing quite well. On paper I've had 1x 5/6 and 15x 3/6 with 120 combinations. I will write up my next findings as soon as I have solid proof so that not only me, but everyone can reproduce.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:45 am

I will be brief because there are too many details. I would say that Expert Lotto is at the top obviously. Can it be better? Actually yes but the updates would be very minor. I have worked with so many and bought so many too. The one thing that stands out, is that those which have prediction engines are very bad at predicting anything. None of them compare with the features in expert Lotto. The reson why we need features like filters is to put chaos in the stats like Drawing machines put Chaos on our tickets. Fight Chaos with Chaos simply. The only software I seen that could fight Chaos was Lottosync, but it fails in other areas which leaves a wide open hole for chaos to get through and end up on our tickets. In 2nd place after Expert Lotto, I would put Lotto-Architect because you can configure it to your liking. When I saw Expert Lotto, everything was already done so I registered without even trying it more than 24 hours. It was the one and only that could pull off the jackpot with a little work.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:00 am

I would like to add that It took me 20 years to learn that chaos can be ordered to a certain extent.

I have had ideas and strategies before that failed but I always pushed ahead, but it always comes down to decyphering chaos. I have spent time with softwares from Ion Saliu a few years ago. It's as close as it got to decyphering Chaos.

After trying Expert Lotto, within a few hours, I knew I could do something interesting with it and load it with all my knowledge of lottery odds. I purchased it immediately!

I come from a long line of lottery players. My mother who passed away a few months ago was using the delta system about 30+ years ago. She probably invented it. She left me with many theories to study and to build on with next generation softwares she will never see.

I mixed up everything together, and I have won many times at the lottery. I hit pick 4 straight last month and won $4500 with $20 investment "real money"!

Even if we do know up or down for the 11 columns which is already chaotic to a certain extent, we are left still with massive chaos, so the only way left is to put chaos in the package. NOT random numbers! Random numbers is an ordered process taking place. True Chaos with a PC is possible.

We really have to filter in there and fight back or else Chaos will get us first. I made a suggestion for a plug-in, and hope that they will at least take a look at the possibilities. Those that spent a lot of time doing this, you will notice that they started fighting chaos with randomness cause they know it's the only way in the end to beat the lottery.

The simulation module in Expert Lotto is as close as it gets as to Chaos. But it chaoses back at us! Chaos doesn't care if we win or lose. I don't believe in Lucky this or lucky that. One day, random events will be predictable. Lottery commissions will sooner or later will all have computer generated draws.

In this manner, they can control the level of chaos which now they can't. They already see that someone will crack the lottery very soon. Like my mother use to say... Break chaos Before it breaks you! So I am putting all my energy in decyphering what appears to be random events and put a little order in it so that we humans can understand chaos a little better and the way it behaves in a drawing barrel.

Happy Winnings!
Alcymart

I'm working Hard...Are you?

Postby Alcymart » Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:44 am

This is just an update to tell you all that I am still trying to find the jackpot ticket for the next draw and it's very promissing! I would appreciate some feedback from those who have tried what I suggested and saw what I saw. This is for real everyone. Expert Lotto is the one! It can help you pluck out the winning numbers.

Clue: I Use WN filter -50+50, odd/even and low/high filters. I am observing the Ticket position and Ticket number stats after filtering, and noticing some positive changes towards the winning number drawn. Anyone like to share also?

Now, I would like to add that it's been very silent here for a while. That's a good sign that some of you are getting closer. One of you or myself will find it sooner or later! Ican feel that one of you will crack the code soon.

I have had good enough progress that I am soon going to post another tip/lesson. I just want to make sure everyone will be able to duplicate the same thing I am witnessing here. Yep...We are closing in fast on the mystery of Chaos without using advanced physics.Only Expert Lotto is needed!

I would like to add that if someone finds it before me and does not tell, please don't worry all as I will find it, and tell you all how. I have the intention to stick to this board whatever the outcome is.

Many of you already know their going to win the jackpot soon now. Go ahead, be excited. You deserve to win. You worked so hard and harvest time has come and it will come again as often as you like with Expert Lotto!

HAPPY WINNINGS!!
Alcymart

Info required,

Postby Red Devil » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:32 am

Anyone,

How long does it take to pass all possible tickets on a 6/49 lottery through the WN History sums filter, on your computer.

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby Red Devil » Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:46 am

Alcymart,

My basic strategy is to use a fairly wide tolerance on a number of filters and then to use maybe one or two tighter filters that may be due. I am interested in your enthusiasm for Expertlotto, I too spend a considerable amount of my spare time looking for the light at the end of the tunnel unfortunately I stilll have to work. You talk about chaos, a term I have often heard in mathamatics but don't quite understand, can you elaborate a little more, for instance what is the difference between chaos and random.

Look forward to your next titbits, as I said in my previous post I will try and post some of my statistical findings this weekend, I would be interested in your feedback.

Rgds

Red Devil
Red Devil

Postby CSenior » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:24 pm

[quote=Red Devil]
Anyone,

How long does it take to pass all possible tickets on a 6/49 lottery through the WN History sums filter, on your computer.

Red Devil
[/quote]

Depending on how strict I run the WN Sum filter with a full package my computer can take from a min of 15-20 minutes to a max of 60-80 minutes.
CSenior

Next

Return to Tips + Tricks