Almost got Jackpot! Need Help...

Almost got Jackpot! Need Help...

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 am

Now, who would of thought I would need some help after starting to write the Expert Lotto Jackpot Guide in another thread? Well, like I said in the first post in that thread, I may sometimes ask for help and the time has come.

I found a little bit by accident a winning strategy and started to explore it, and tore my brain out trying to find the rest and it is great as I won a few lower division prizes. But now I need help on how to find higher division prizes and the jackpot faster with this strategy.

Anybody want to learn my winning strategy? Now, I know that once I have explained it, you will be all excited and most of you will not say anything or reply back to me because you will think that it's the sure way to win with Expert Lotto and will want to keep it a secret while you test on finding the rest of the procedure.

I just hope most of you will want to share back. Lets help each other. The lottery commissions won't close down because of a few individuals on a board somewhere on the Internet cracked it. And I am sure you won't run and tell them right?

It took me a long time before deciding to write what will follow as I had to run many backtests and make sure I was heading in the right direction, so even though what I will explain seems simple, well just to get this far, there were about 1000 hours of trial and error as I have tried almost everything from simple filtering up to WN History segment filtering.

My strategy and procedure I know will lead to the jackpot for someone reading this! I am convinced but I don't want to spend another 1000 hours of work finding what's missing when I know that some of you also want to grab the big one and ready to help me out while helping themselves, so I figure I can get some of you working with me towards one common goal. The Jackpot!

All those who are interested in helping, reply back to this post to show your interest. When I have enough people interested, I will then tell you how I won tons of 3/6 and a good amount of 4/6 the easy way. You always win something every draw, but not the jackpot. That's why I ask for your help. I want the jackpot just like you.

I spent time writing to Stan on adding new things in Expert Lotto to continue my research and some of these things helped tremendously. Its not more options that I need now, I need you!

Revealing my strategy will follow once I have enough people interested in working with me on improving my strategy... meanwhile I will continue testing full time like I do every day.
Alcymart

Postby stan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:29 am

we'll also try to provide some hints and leads we're working on at the moment. hopefully by the end of this week.

(btw, alcymart, you joined this forum about two months ago so where did those 1000 hours come from? ;-))
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Almost got Jackpot!

Postby daniel » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:34 am

Hi Alcymart,
I will have more free time from now on so if I can be of any help just let me know.
daniel
daniel

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:39 am

the hours come from doing this 18 to 20 hours a day Stan 7 days a week. Yep I am a maniac. Its all I do for now, I do not work for I made very good money on ebay over the last few years and still have several online wholesale websites. So I bought every single Lottery program I could find, but focused most all of my time with Expert Lotto. It could be more than 1000 hours, I just know its at least that much.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:42 am

Thanks Daniel, you will like what you will hear. I am very close to grabbing a Jackpot with my strategy. Once I judge enough people show interest, I will describe how its done.
Alcymart

Postby stan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:43 am

[quote=Alcymart]
the hours come from doing this 18 to 20 hours a day Stan 7 days a week. Yep I am a maniac. Its all I do for now, I do not work for I made very good money on ebay over the last few years and still have several online wholesale websites. So I bought every single Lottery program I could find, but focused most all of my time with Expert Lotto. It could be more than 1000 hours, I just know its at least that much.
[/quote]

fair enough, looking forward to your strategy
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:48 am

Thanks Stan, I am wondering if you thought about what I'm going to share soon when you created the WN History. Was there a time where you came very close using this filter?
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:40 am

Sounds good to me, I'm intrested but lack a lot of time except Sundays and I have no pick 6 game in my area but, I will do what I can to help out.
PadawanLotto

Postby CSenior » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:53 pm

I am interested but have only about 4 hours a night to put in as I currently use this time for EL. Let me know with what I can help with. Thanks.
CSenior

I am interested!

Postby kdsjeter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:42 pm

Yes, let's put our heads together. I am limited to a couple hours a night during the week. Saturdays and Sundays I have been devoting a lot of time to Analysis.

I hear about all the time I put into analysis. We all have our critics. Let's finally silence them!
kdsjeter

Postby Red Devil » Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:43 pm

Alcymart,

I'm interested in helping, I have a few hours most nights and some time at weekends, look forward to hearing your strategy.
Red Devil

I almost win the Jackpot too!!!!

Postby balotocracker » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Hi, I am newbie on Expert Lotto and I am working on the correct translation to spanish language....

Just a few days ago, I won a 5/6 prize (USD$2000) :-D . Cuurent jackpot is 3.5 million of dollars) ...I used the WHN segments and the graphics of statistics (repeaters).

Repeaters will tell you where the number will be taken from...

I am very close since in my local lotto game there is one number which is the due most and It will be drwan in the next days...so, I just have to work with the odds of 1/1000000....much easier than 1/8000000.....

Also, I have 8 hours a day available for Expert Lotto....So, alcymart please include me in your list of students.... :finger:

Good luck everyone nad Happy Winnings (as alcymart says), balotocracker :cool:
balotocracker

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:35 pm

Hi Padwanlotto, it works with pick 5 also. It actually works with any lotto.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:42 pm

Thanks Red Devil, I must say I hesitated a lot before posting. I thought of it hard and I know that I would like someone who comes close or won the jackpot tell me how they did it. I know I am very close...you know...like Jackpot close. I don't even need to guess anything in these 11 columns.I actually have 2 strategies.. One with the segments (early stages) and the other with only WN History. Talk to you soon...

I am happy to see there is some interest already in this thread...
Alcymart

we all win, we all party

Postby jimbo » Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:49 pm

i'll join the gang, dont know what help i can be, i still havent figured out WNhistory. :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
jimbo

Next

Return to Tips + Tricks