Almost got Jackpot! Need Help...

Postby 2scoops » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:06 pm

Count me in :gun:
Have plenty of free time
2scoops

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:18 pm

Thanks Jimbo, I will explain everything step by step, and who knows?...you might be the one that finds the missing link.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:22 pm

Thanks 2scoops,its noted. You will like what you will hear soon... many here tried many things and by telling my side of the story, perhaps someone already ran across the missing link. I am missing 1 piece of the puzzle.
Alcymart

Postby stan » Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:04 pm

btw, alcymart and others, i can setup a private mailing list for you if you don't want to discuss your strategies in public. just let me know
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Working on a successful strategy

Postby Jerzy » Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:34 pm

Hi Alcymart,

We have excellent lotto software but we seem to be missing successful strategy. A good team work is necessary. I am ready to share my knowledge of lotto and cooperate with you and others.
Jerzy

Postby Red Devil » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:06 pm

[quote=balotocracker]
Hi, I am newbie on Expert Lotto and I am working on the correct translation to spanish language....

Just a few days ago, I won a 5/6 prize (USD$2000) :-D . Cuurent jackpot is 3.5 million of dollars) ...I used the WHN segments and the graphics of statistics (repeaters).

Repeaters will tell you where the number will be taken from...

I am very close since in my local lotto game there is one number which is the due most and It will be drwan in the next days...so, I just have to work with the odds of 1/1000000....much easier than 1/8000000.....

Also, I have 8 hours a day available for Expert Lotto....So, alcymart please include me in your list of students.... :finger:

Good luck everyone nad Happy Winnings (as alcymart says), balotocracker :cool:
[/quote]

Balotocracker,

Be interested to know how you play the segment filter, do you just 1 column or a combination filter using more than 1 column. I am still experimenting with them but have not had the same succes as you 5/6, that's very good by anyone's standards.

When you say repeaters are talking about filters that repeat in the next draw, eg, (OE 3-3) or (LH 3-3) coming up 2 draws in a row.
Red Devil

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:04 pm

Hi Stan, something will come out in all this, what do you think? I would of liked it to be private. How about others,what do you all think? I really have found something and I see others have found things too. It's starting to get very exciting. Can you setup a private thread on this board only for those with a license?

I had a feeling some found things but its in the human nature to keep things secret in this case. Everyone is willing to get together finally and share secret ideas which is a first on this board. For those that don't have a license for Expert Lotto, don't let this pass you by. You will be part of a private community research in making it all come true for a few individuals.

I know for a fact that what I found is incredible. I should kick things off late tonight or tomorrow with what I have kept secret myself.
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Hi again Stan. Members will talk more if its private I think...
Alcymart

Keep It Private

Postby kdsjeter » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:12 pm

Hi Alycmart / Stan,

I agree, this should be kept private. There are plenty of people looking for "Free Advice".

Guests that are serious enough about their lottery efforts will be willing to buy a license based on all of the features in the Non-Beta version of EL.
kdsjeter

Postby Trust » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:15 pm

Hi Alcymart,
I will be happy to help if i can-BTW - think i know
how you work with only a few of the first columns
in WNH but not anything more.
Trust

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:13 pm

Hi Trust/Stan and others,

In my strategy I use all 11 columns but the thing is we don't need to guess if it will go up or down and it works, however 4/6 is tops for me and very close to 5/6. Only 1 or 2 numbers short of the jackpot,and works every draw.

I agree that all this should be kept private. Those who want in will have to purchase a license.
Alcymart

Private is the only way this will work...

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:18 pm

Hi Kdsjeter,

I agree, and it must be kept private else some will keep their secrets. I just know that all this will lead to one of us winning the jackpot with our lottery commission. Already some started talking and I don't think this thread is private. Only Stan can tell us this if its private or not...
Alcymart

Just a clue for now...

Postby Alcymart » Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

I decided to drop a clue on my strategy to show my good intentions and show all that I am ready to spill out my side of the story.

One can find the difference value in certain columns of the WN History right on the dot without guessing...

Part of my problem is finding all values for 11 columns with the tools we have in Expert Lotto. I think I can find all values but this takes time which is why I asked for help.
Alcymart

Postby Duparc » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:02 am

I seemed to have travelled this road so many times before; nearly there but never quite. Whenever I apply myself to studying any game of chance I win frequent smaller prizes but never more than the total sum of my stakes. Often I get close, sometimes very close but, that's not good enough. There seems to be a threshold beyond which I cannot pass which probably sounds familiar. In addition to studying I have found that intutition plays its part and often I have been disappointed at not following hunches. Logic and intutition always seem to be at loggerheads with each other. I go through periods of interest and spells of boredom (I'm in one at the moment). While many of my associates desire to win none seem interested in studying form so it becomes a lonely pastime. It might be helpful to share with others some inspirational (or perspirational) ideas if for no other reason than in maintaining interest. Like most others, time can be a handicap but I do possess the interest and the aptitude, and what is required is motivation and, hence, why I contributed to this forum. There is probably little on it that I have so far not read.
Duparc

Postby CSenior » Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:46 am

Hi Alycmart / Stan,

Great idea on keeping this private. I also agree on full license EL members having access to the newly created private area.

I think this will be a great turning point for all EL users and I look forward to it!
CSenior

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks