Almost got Jackpot! Need Help...

Postby stan » Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:55 pm

[quote=djlevy]
When I sent a blank email to jackpot-get.1-100@expertlotto.com
, I got the following error:
[/quote]

the mailing list is no longer active. we're discussing our strategies in a private section of this discussion board that will become visible to you once i grant you access to that section
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby bluecat » Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:07 pm

Having just upgraded to the pro edition I do confess to being a bit of a newbie and I'm a finding it all a bit confusing at the minute.

I will say this though, I consider myself to be a seasoned veteran when it comes to anything to do with software and I usually take to new programs like a duck to water. But this program is not so easy to master. I'm scratching my head more than usual here.

But I'm willing help anyone with strategy if I can. Also, if anyone has any tips for a newbie, I'm all ears.

:wand:
bluecat

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 16, 2007 6:04 am

[quote=Alcymart:1161295191]
Hi Everyone,

I decided to drop a clue on my strategy to show my good intentions and show all that I am ready to spill out my side of the story.

One can find the difference value in certain columns of the WN History right on the dot without guessing...

Part of my problem is finding all values for 11 columns with the tools we have in Expert Lotto. I think I can find all values but this takes time which is why I asked for help.
[/quote]

Hello Alcymart. I was reading over some old posts and I found this one you posted last year. You stated that you can find the dif value in certain cols right on the dot...how do/did you go about doing that? I'm working on something similar and want to know your method. My method is failing badly! On some, I can find the exact value, but I don't know the direction...whether min or max.
Clem9403

Hi Clem 9403

Postby Alcymart » Wed May 16, 2007 6:22 am

Well thats an old post, I actually don't recall how I did it, but I remember I sure did, I recall it was a complicated method, I am now working with about 20 softwares. I'll get back with EL soon...
Alcymart

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 16, 2007 6:25 am

Ok, thanks!
Clem9403

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks