Almost got Jackpot! Need Help...

Full License

Postby balotocracker » Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:57 am

Hi everyone,

I think is better a private forum for Licensed El users only.

NOTE: I play segment filter by using the first column and the statistic graph of repeaters....I am working a brief paper with the details. So, be patience since I am not a native english speaker.

Repeaters are taken from the statistics (Winning Numbers): Repeater 1, repeaters 2, repeaters 3.......By using the first segment, then you can see where the numbers are taken from...

As I wrote....I am preparing a paper with some explanations...

Best regards everyone!
balotocracker

Postby 2scoops » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:24 am

I agree on the private issue, I firmly beleive that it is just a matter of time then one of us will have figured it out.
2scoops

Postby Red Devil » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:48 am

I'm with everyone on the private forum issue, these days you get what you pay for.

You know what, when you look at the forum we have here at EL there is a lot of serious discussion, brainstorming and sharing going on. This can't be said about other forums that I have visited, too much bravado and quite frankly too much empty talk.

Let's keep it in the family of EL license holders, for the serious lotto players, not for the people who just pop in to see what's going on for free.
Red Devil

Postby stan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:36 am

i've setup a new private mailing list for this discussion. the address is

jackpot at expertlotto dot com

those who wish to subscribe pls email to expert lotto support and mention your nick name from this forum and i'll add you to the list.

after that any email you send to jackpot at expertlotto will be received by other mailing list subscribers. i think it's a better solution than a private forum thread because you'll receive new posts instantly and emails can handle attachments better as well.

btw, the list is for expert lotto pro license holders only. the strategy will deal with wn history features which are available in the pro edition anyway...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Instructions for Private mailing list

Postby Alcymart » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:22 pm

HI Stan and Everyone,

Could you elaborate on how the private mailing list will work as I am not sure everyone will understand what to do.

Could you write it step by step here for everyone to see and the workings. I just want to make sure to have everyone here participating.

Thanks,

Alcymart
Alcymart

Postby stan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:32 pm

as i posted before - those who wish to participate in this discussion (expert lotto pro license required) must email me first and i'll add them to the list. then they will start receiving emails from other subscribers and they can also send emails to jackpot@expertlotto.com
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:53 pm

just a short note - even if you join the mailing list at some later stage you won't miss anything. if you're already subscribed then just send a blank email to jackpot-get.1-100@expertlotto.com and you'll receive the first 100 emails sent to the mailing list.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Project [Jackpot]

Postby Alcymart » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:57 pm

Hi Everyone,

Would you like to be part of a small private group of individuals who are dedicated in finding how to win the Jackpot with Expert Lotto with your lottery? Everyone helping each other and finding ways to win the Jackpot!

Would you like to win the Jackpot in your own lottery? If so, then come and join us on our own private mailing list.

Requirement:

You must have a valid Expert Lotto license. If you don't click here http://www.expertlotto.com/en/purchase/index.htm and get one, then come back here.

Once your copy of Expert Lotto is licensed, here are the simple steps you need to do:

1) Send an email to the administrator here support@expertlotto.com and include your user name on this board and simply say you want to be added to Project [Jackpot].

2)Once added, you will be able to participate in our private discussion at jackpot@expertlotto.com

In this private discussion, there are no holds bars, no secrets. Everyone gives their best strategies on winning the jackpot or higher division prizes in their lotteries. This is a one in a lifetime opportunity to be part of a small group of individuals who want to win the big one and crack the lottery in secrecy. It is free to participate, however we limit places only for those who have a valid license for Expert Lotto software.

I know for a fact that together we will find many great winning strategies. Will we find how to win the jackpot? To know this, the only way is to join our group. Nobody else will know when we all win as it is kept private and in complete secrecy. Get your license today and come join us, the secrets and Jackpot could be waiting for you!

Happy Winnings Everyone!!
Alcymart

Postby Alcymart » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:01 pm

Thanks Stan, that's good to know. Tomorrow, you should be able to give the go ahead for members to post their strategies when ready. Lets give us a day to prepare our papers.
Alcymart

Problem with spam

Postby Da80th » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:33 pm

hi Stan,

This private emails will create more problem for some users because of the bulk emails you send out.

Most email servers will automate marked you as spammer if you sending out bulk emails, and some image will deleted by some email... At the end some users will never received any emails from ExpertLotto.

Just from my past experiences.

Da80th
Da80th

Postby stan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:00 pm

[quote=Da80th]
This private emails will create more problem for some users because of the bulk emails you send out.

Most email servers will automate marked you as spammer if you sending out bulk emails, and some image will deleted by some email... At the end some users will never received any emails from ExpertLotto.
[/quote]

i don't think we'll get this kind of problems. we're talking about dozens of subscribers not thousands or millions of email messages...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:02 pm

[quote=Alcymart]
1) Send an email to the administrator here support@expertlotto.com and include your user name on this board and simply say you want to be added to Project [Jackpot].
[/quote]

now that the discussion is open to all expert lotto pro license holders pls email us either the email address or your full name that you used to purchase expert lotto license so that we can verify it.
thanks
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Fri Oct 20, 2006 8:37 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Alcymart]
[/quote]

now that the discussion is open to all expert lotto pro license holders pls email us either the email address or your full name that you used to purchase expert lotto license so that we can verify it.
thanks
[/quote]

another change ;-) - i've created a new section at this board that is available to selected members of this board. let's discuss our non-public theories in that section. guests and other board members cannot see that section and they cannot post there.
those who have expert lotto pro license and wish to participate can send me a private message and i'll grant them access.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Team Jackpot Analysis

Postby djlevy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:17 am

Hello Stan,

I have been following Alcymart's threads and I would like to participate in the team effort to "Trap the Jackpot".

I'm new to the forum and I'm still getting acquainted with Expert Lotto but I figure I can devote 1-2 hours a day to the project.

I am emailing you to have you add me to the list, I own a licensed copy of Expert Lotto
djlevy

Email error

Postby djlevy » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:43 am

When I sent a blank email to jackpot-get.1-100@expertlotto.com
, I got the following error:

A message (from <djlevy@comcast.net>) was received at 18 Nov 2006 5:33:38 +0000.

The following addresses had delivery problems:

<jackpot-get.1-100@expertlotto.com>
Permanent Failure: 511_sorry,_no_mailbox_here_by_that_name_(#5.1.1_-_chkuser)
Delivery last attempted at Sat, 18 Nov 2006 05:33:41 -0000
djlevy

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks