Winning number history date

Winning number history date

Postby nik » Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:02 am

Can someone suggest the idea number of history winning date for Expert Lotto , Statistics and WN History i.e. should I start with last 100, 200, 300 , 500 draws or entire list of winning numbers 2000+

Regards
nik
nik

The ideal interval WN History

Postby Bobes » Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:38 am

I don´t know what you exactly mean.

The best way is to take into account full History when making Filtration or Statistics. To do so you simply select "All Draws" and your filter is then performed over entire History.

To select History shown in charts (tables) you can set :
menu Lottery→Preferences→WNHistory→Number of rows in the Summary table. The default value is 200, what is sufficient enough except when using Predictor (separate plugin). When you use Predictor then I recommend to set this value to 1000 to reach best prediction (higher number of searched patterns)
Bobes

Postby stan » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:57 am

you need at least 150-200 draws for wn history. if you switch to wn history charts and the chart lines are distorted at their beginnings then it means you don't have enough draws in your database.

if you have more draws you can select 'all draws' in the winning numbers selection as suggested above. expert lotto will use only the latest xx draws needed anyway so the filtering is fast enough.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Return to Tips + Tricks