Lets work together folks

Lets work together folks

Postby Joe » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:49 pm

Hi folks,

I want to share some thing with you folks.

I am working on Expert lotto for past three months only.

I have used many Software for my lotto but I never seen like this Expert lotto that works for best bet, only thing is we should understand each and every option how to be used with your lotto.
Stan gave lot of options to calculate to analyze the past results (of course u can't find such offers in any other software for lotto systems, I think),
he has given each and every clear step to us for best bet (certainly JACKPOT).

But What's our goal?. Certainly reducing our number of bets that never miss the JACKPOT!!!.

Is it Possible?. 100% Possible

How?. Only thru share our ideas.

I am happy to see some EL Members who share their ideas in forum. Really grateful to them, but everyone should share whatever they think about whether its working or not lets share it then only we can find our goal together.

Lets work together folks

I want to see all comments from all of you folks

Joe
Joe

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:23 am

I don't believe it is possible to hit 100% of the time due to the unexpected movements of the draw but, I do believe that it is possible to play at a proffit.

As far as working together we need to post strategies that produce at least a single number +90% of the time. I will offer one here and now but it's only been tested with a 5/39.

Run the simulation and look at the diff column. Take each difference 0 to -10 and add 20, enter the simulation diff value to the min of the WN History filter and the +20 value to the max and run the filter on a full package. Now, look at the numbers in the stats page, Calculate Stats, Ticket Numbers, Occurrence set to desending order. Look at the numbers at the bottom that have a 0 occurrence, at least one of those numbers will appear in the next drawing.

My two cents.
Padawan
PadawanLotto

Postby Simon69 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:35 pm

Hi PadawanLotto,

I think your strategy works for my lottery game pick 6/45 too.
After applying your strategy in EL I had as result the numbers 11,16,35.

Last weekend we had 2 lottery draws and the second result was

Thank you for sharing....

Simon69
Simon69

Postby Simon69 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:38 pm

And here the predictions for the next 2 draws using PadawanLottos strategy :

#(1) 16,27,35,42 (on full package = 8,145,060 combinations)

#(2) 7,16,27,35,37,39,42 (on a package with 300,000 combinations created with maximum overlap = 5 )

Let's see what happens the next 2 draws...

Simon69
Simon69

Postby Joe » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:26 pm

Here I have created some compound filters with different segments defualt settings like (4-8, 5-10, 6-12) and I have looked up their segments of past results, I found some patterns are repeated several times in each column and some patterns not came up as well,

So I have created some compound filters based on these patterns that are repeated and removing the patterns which are not came up, I got certain reduction on the package, jus try these,

for example:- i have created Group filter with segment combination for each column ( 0 to -10) with selecting the patterns which are repeated, that passes Min 9 to Max 11, its working 100%, and reduction is 42% from the whole package. I am working on different settings like 4-8, 5-10, 6-12, 7-14

i get you back with those results folk's
Joe

Return to Tips + Tricks