5/39er's

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:55 am

Nice, seems to work as sort of a movement validation. I ran all 10 columns -1 to -10 and had 2 that were not correct, not bad concidering that your strategy correctly predicted 3 columns that the EL simulator had wrong.

Running all columns based on your strategy and not correcting the mistakes of the 2 wrong columns and using At Least 9 to 11 columns must pass, I ended up with 28214 combinations and the jackpot combination was in there.

After running all of the basic filters L/H, O/E, Sum Range, Std Dev, Successive, Number Position Range, Number Groups, Match Winning Numbers I was left with 9701 combinations and the jackpot combo was still in there. Also 4 of the 5 numbers drawn were within the top 12 but, all 5 were not in the top 20.
PadawanLotto

Postby Clem9403 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:00 pm

Thanks for the input and test! And yes, I finally found a col that didn't work. So maybe col 0 can be tested after all.
Clem9403

Postby Clem9403 » Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:05 pm

I also think with the columes that do increase, if we follow your findings and reduce the max sum by 5 or so, that can bring the ticket count down. And I'm quite sure the min sums could be reduced a bit also to get the ticket count down.
Clem9403

Postby Da80th » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:47 pm

I tested all 11 columns and the result are NOT good, remember this just one test so don't draw any conclusion. See summary below:

Col: Predicted Actual Yes/No

0 Increased -13 NO
1 Increased +12 Yes
2 Decreased -1 Yes
3 Increased -2 NO
4 Decreased -16 Yes
5 Decreased +3 NO
6 Decreased +19 NO
7 Increased 0 Yes
8 Increased -13 NO
9 Decreased -7 Yes
10 Increased +5 Yes

Only 6 Yes, we need to fine tune this strategies so that we can get mininum of 80% right (or 9/11) to see some winning.

Good luck,

Da80th
Da80th

Simulation Test Step-By-Step

Postby CARBOB » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:30 pm

[quote=Da80th]
I tested all 11 columns and the result are NOT good, remember this just one test so don't draw any conclusion. See summary below:

Col: Predicted Actual Yes/No

0 Increased -13 NO
1 Increased +12 Yes
2 Decreased -1 Yes
3 Increased -2 NO
4 Decreased -16 Yes
5 Decreased +3 NO
6 Decreased +19 NO
7 Increased 0 Yes
8 Increased -13 NO
9 Decreased -7 Yes
10 Increased +5 Yes

Only 6 Yes, we need to fine tune this strategies so that we can get mininum of 80% right (or 9/11) to see some winning.

Good luck,

Da80th
[/quote]

Would someone be so kind to explain, step-by-step, how to do this test!! I haven't found any place where the Simulation test is explained. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
CARBOB

Postby PadawanLotto » Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:40 pm

I believe that you can not use column 0 in the straegy as it should always show increase. Also I think that we may need to use the simulation's predictions of increase/decrease above 69% as possible validations.

How did Clem's strategy perform against the simulations predictions?
Fact #1: Every drawing is different.
Fact #2: Using a set strategy to find winning numbers will not work well every time based on fact #1.

I think that this strategy may be good for increase/decrease validation only. Setting up a columns min/max differences for increase with min 0/max 34 makes the mid point difference 17. If the drawn difference is above 17 this is good, this would mean that the number would have been closer to the top of the occurrence list. If the difference drawn was 1 this would place the number way down at the bottom of the occurrence list.

As for columns drawing decrease difference a value of 0 in the max diff column shouldn't hurt most of the time and it all depends on the diff value in the min diff column.

Keeping in mind what the mid point difference is, is important when setting the min/max differences. The closer the drawn difference is to the set max diff, the better.
PadawanLotto

Postby Da80th » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:06 am

[quote=CARBOB]

Would someone be so kind to explain, step-by-step, how to do this test!! I haven't found any place where the Simulation test is explained. It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
[/quote]

hi CARBOB,

Please find this post on the first page by Clem9403

Posted: Yesterday, 07:09

Subject: A bit of (hopefully useful) information

and also read two posts after that.

Good luck,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby Clem9403 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:35 am

I appreciate everyone's help and input on this. Obviously, there's more studying to be done!
Clem9403

Postby PadawanLotto » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:06 pm

re-thinking
PadawanLotto

Postby Da80th » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:47 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
re-thinking
[/quote]

Something we can try; instead of full package we can try 3overlap or 4overlap file. Instead of looking at all five previous drawn numbers, we may just use only Hot/Cold number(s) to validate if Increase/Decrease, or use the highest occurences to make final decision if Increase/Decrease per column.

This is just a few ideas, I am sure someone else can make this works (most of the time).

Good luck,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby Joe » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:11 am

Hi Da80th,

Can you explain his steps what should be followed to find inc/dec with clem,

Still I am wondering how to work with his idea,

Let me too give a try on this

Thanks
Joe

Postby Da80th » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:13 pm

hi Joe,

I have no luck with this strategies, may be just for CA Fantasy Five game but the most I got was 6/11 columns right, also this just for predicting each column will increase or decrease. If you still want to give it a try:

1. Load a full package -> Filters -> Winning Numbers History -> Sums -> Lookup Max & Min Ranges. (write down the Min Diff and Max Diff for later use)

2. Col -1 enter "0" in the Min Diff ->Enter key and click OK.

3. Statistic -> Calculate Stats for Ticket Number (Tickets in the Package). Write down the occurences for the latest winning numbers

4. Click the LEFT arrow on top menu to (Undo the last Package action)

5. Go to Filters -> Winning Numbers History -> Sums. This time redo step #2 but for Max Diff. (Make sure you put back the original value for Min Diff before you continue).

6. redo step #3 and compare the two values (Min Diff & Max Diff) for each of the latest winning numbers.

The theory was if most of the numbers in Min Diff are higher than the Max Diff then the sum for Col -1 will Increase, if Max Diff are higher than the Min Diff then the sum will Decrease.

Hope this help.

Good luck,

Da80th
Da80th

Postby Joe » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:28 pm

[quote=Da80th]
hi Joe,

I have no luck with this strategies, may be just for CA Fantasy Five game but the most I got was 6/11 columns right, also this just for predicting each column will increase or decrease. If you still want to give it a try:

1. Load a full package -> Filters -> Winning Numbers History -> Sums -> Lookup Max & Min Ranges. (write down the Min Diff and Max Diff for later use)

2. Col -1 enter "0" in the Min Diff ->Enter key and click OK.

3. Statistic -> Calculate Stats for Ticket Number (Tickets in the Package). Write down the occurences for the latest winning numbers

4. Click the LEFT arrow on top menu to (Undo the last Package action)

5. Go to Filters -> Winning Numbers History -> Sums. This time redo step #2 but for Max Diff. (Make sure you put back the original value for Min Diff before you continue).

6. redo step #3 and compare the two values (Min Diff & Max Diff) for each of the latest winning numbers.

The theory was if most of the numbers in Min Diff are higher than the Max Diff then the sum for Col -1 will Increase, if Max Diff are higher than the Min Diff then the sum will Decrease.

Hope this help.

Good luck,

Da80th
[/quote]

that's great explanation. Now I am more clear with this idea, Thanks alot for you explanations,

Let me too give a try on this idea.

thanks again
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:45 pm

Thanks Da80th! I've been so busy around the house, I've not had a chance to log on much to re-write the instructions! Great instructions! Again, thanks!
Clem9403

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:57 am

Run a simulation and take note of the columns that are projected increase and/or decrease and the precentage of probability. Now when you work the strategy say, column -1 the simulation projects and increase, work the strategy for increase and that the number of combinations that you have left and divided that by 575757 the total possible combinations, the percentage of probability of increase should be the same as the simulations projection +/- a few. This will be the same for all indexes -1 thru -10.
PadawanLotto

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks