5/39er's

Postby Da80th » Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:15 am

hi PadawanLotto,

Will your strategies or do you know a good strategies that can predict each column will Increase/Decrease? I mean with high success rate (75% or more).

Thanks

Da80th
Da80th

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:21 am

[quote=Da80th]
hi PadawanLotto,

Will your strategies or do you know a good strategies that can predict each column will Increase/Decrease? I mean with high success rate (75% or more).

Thanks

Da80th
[/quote]

Sorry, I don't have such a strategy at this point in time.
PadawanLotto

Here is what I do know.

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:28 pm

Reducing the amount of combinations and leaving the Jackpot combinations within the remaining combinations. This is just a starting point reduction, using this step plan listed below you will still be left with an extremely large amount of combinations but the remaining combinations will contain the jackpot combination 83% of the time or better.

Run the Winning Number History Filter’s Lookup Min & Max Ranges.
Look at the Min Diff column and divide each of the 11 differences by 2.
Look at the Max Diff column and subtract 8 from each of the 11 differences.
Logical Condition set at And. Matching Tickets set at Leave. Run the filter.

This step (Look at the Min Diff column and divide each of the 11 differences by 2) brings down the success rate from 86% to 83% but this is because the drawings that failed had extremely low decreases in them such as -40's to -60's, who would of predicted such a decrease?

Note: This will not bring the winning numbers to the top of the occurrence list.
PadawanLotto

Postby Da80th » Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:17 pm

hi PadawanLotto,

Thanks for the tips.

Stan, Bobes or anyone else know some strategies of prediction each column's Increase/Decrease with high success rate?

Da80th
Da80th

El's 5/39's

Postby PadawanLotto » Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:57 am

Head's up everybody, I think we need to put our heads together :vogel: :listen: 8-( and come up with a planned out strategy for the 5/39. Give us your best tested strategies that work a mininmum of 80% of the time and if they are good we will add them to the list.

Just got PDF so here is my contribution so far in PDF.

:finger:
I agree
PadawanLotto

Postby Joe » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:15 am

hi all,

I think we don't need to waste the time for preparing Look up Min & Max values in WN History->Sum

Because Its already give in Segments for each column. As well the Simulation value at the Top Right corner.

Is there any difference?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby stan » Wed May 02, 2007 3:54 pm

[quote=Joe:1177917317]
hi all,

I think we don't need to waste the time for preparing Look up Min & Max values in WN History->Sum

Because Its already give in Segments for each column. As well the Simulation value at the Top Right corner.

Is there any difference?
[/quote]

the values in the segments table are 'absolute' min/max values while the filter window will show you the possible min/max values for tickets in the package. if you lookup the min/max for the full package then then values should be the same, however if the package is pre-filtered then the min/max values will differ
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Wed May 02, 2007 4:29 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=Joe:1177917317]
hi all,

Is there any difference?
[/quote]

the values in the segments table are 'absolute' min/max values while the filter window will show you the possible min/max values for tickets in the package. if you lookup the min/max for the full package then then values should be the same, however if the package is pre-filtered then the min/max values will differ
[/quote]

yeah, For whole package only both will be same. For Clem Strategy, we don't need to go for Look-up Min/Max value for whole package.
Joe

Postby CARBOB » Wed May 02, 2007 4:37 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto:1177898278]
Head's up everybody, I think we need to put our heads together :vogel: :listen: 8-( and come up with a planned out strategy for the 5/39. Give us your best tested strategies that work a mininmum of 80% of the time and if they are good we will add them to the list.

Just got PDF so here is my contribution so far in PDF.

:finger:
I agree
[/quote]

Padawanlotto, thanks for a very informative, "Expert Lotto For Dummies". If I can understand those instructions, anyone can.
CARBOB

Postby Joe » Mon May 07, 2007 7:10 pm

Any one finds any method to find inc/dec in each column of WN Sum?.
If anything found please forward for better try.
thanks,
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Tue May 15, 2007 6:57 am

PadawanLotto, I have a question for you. In previous posts, you recommended subtracting 8 from the Max Diff side and dividing the Min Diff side by 2. I'm working on something and I'm wanting to know how you arrived at this decision.
Clem9403

Postby PadawanLotto » Tue May 15, 2007 11:23 am

[quote=Clem9403]
PadawanLotto, I have a question for you. In previous posts, you recommended subtracting 8 from the Max Diff side and dividing the Min Diff side by 2. I'm working on something and I'm wanting to know how you arrived at this decision.
[/quote]

I made my determination based on what I call the sweet spot. This is a range between the min diff and the max diff where the numbers or differences hit the most often, look at the attachment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PadawanLotto

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 16, 2007 5:36 am

Ok, thanks! One of the things I've been working with is that most of the time, if you go to your segment cols and look at the very last row of each col, you can pretty much use that row number as your min dif# for that particular col. There's been a couple of times this didn't work, but for the most part, it does work. Also, on the max side, if you count how many numbers you have in rows 1 thru 6, you can use that # as the max dif#. Just something I'm working on.
Clem9403

Postby PadawanLotto » Wed May 16, 2007 10:59 am

[quote=Clem9403]
Ok, thanks! One of the things I've been working with is that most of the time, if you go to your segment cols and look at the very last row of each col, you can pretty much use that row number as your min dif# for that particular col. There's been a couple of times this didn't work, but for the most part, it does work. Also, on the max side, if you count how many numbers you have in rows 1 thru 6, you can use that # as the max dif#. Just something I'm working on.
[/quote]

I'm not sure where you are talking about to find segment cols.
PadawanLotto

Postby Joe » Wed May 16, 2007 11:09 am

[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

Looking for your clear explanation. Me too doing something on selecting each rows in each columns.

I hope you are doing the same thing.

Are you taking each row elements in each Columns?.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks