5/39er's

Postby Joe » Wed May 16, 2007 11:24 am

I have created Matrix with this idea. and I am working on it. It gives lot of reductions on package. I will post this idea once I clear with this. before that want to know clem's idea on his post.
good luck
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 16, 2007 10:50 pm

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Clem9403]
Ok, thanks! One of the things I've been working with is that most of the time, if you go to your segment cols and look at the very last row of each col, you can pretty much use that row number as your min dif# for that particular col. There's been a couple of times this didn't work, but for the most part, it does work. Also, on the max side, if you count how many numbers you have in rows 1 thru 6, you can use that # as the max dif#. Just something I'm working on.
[/quote]

I'm not sure where you are talking about to find segment cols.
[/quote]

1) Go to WN History tab and click on History Difference.
2) In History to show, select col 0
3) scroll down to the bottom of that col, and note the last row number. (for example, the 0 col I'm working with...the last row number is 32 (32 (1x))
4) Go to FILTERS>WINNING NUMBERS HISTORY>SUM
5) On the difference tab, for col 0, you can use the 32 for the min diff. Of course, you would have to make it -32. But you can do this for each col.
6) To get the max dif, go back to step 2 above.
7) Looking at the first 6 rows of the col, count how many actual numbers you have on those 6 rows. This total can be used as the max diff. The current col 0 I'm working with has 23 #'s total in the first 6 rows.

I hope this made better sense. If not, just ask.
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 5:03 am

[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Clem9403]
Ok, thanks! One of the things I've been working with is that most of the time, if you go to your segment cols and look at the very last row of each col, you can pretty much use that row number as your min dif# for that particular col. There's been a couple of times this didn't work, but for the most part, it does work. Also, on the max side, if you count how many numbers you have in rows 1 thru 6, you can use that # as the max dif#. Just something I'm working on.
[/quote]

[/quote]

3) scroll down to the bottom of that col, and note the last row number. (for example, the 0 col I'm working with...the last row number is 32 (32 (1x))
5) On the difference tab, for col 0, you can use the 32 for the min diff. Of course, you would have to make it -32. But you can do this for each col.
7) Looking at the first 6 rows of the col, count how many actual numbers you have on those 6 rows. This total can be used as the max diff. The current col 0 I'm working with has 23 #'s total in the first 6 rows.

[/quote]

ok, Nice, Your idea is different, lets try.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:12 am

[quote=Joe]
[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok, Nice, Your idea is different, lets try.
[/quote]

What's your idea, Joe?
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 6:19 am

Hi clem,

Jus worked out idea in my past two results. Its working good.

Reduced the combinations. I will try it for more of my results.

If we get little enhancement on your idea it will be good. Lets try our best.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:26 am

[quote=Joe]
Hi clem,

[/quote]

I agree. I've been playing around with subtracting 5 from the max side. Sometimes that gives me the exact sum, but then I run into the problem of knowing which direction to apply it...either decrease or increase
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 6:32 am

I have prepared some excel sheets for each columns with winning numbers for past winning Numbers.

I am counting the Winning numbers which are occurred in Same row of each column and set the Min and Max, ( I have prepared some Min and Max counts for each row from 0 to -10 Columns.)

For example. We should take only the first row of each column (0 to -10) and put in group of Match Number filters and set Min and Max values

Again same for second row in each columns. like that. Here I got many number of reductions on package with keeping the Jackpot.

and till the end of the rows.

But Its very boring when we enter each numbers in row in each columns.

And In my past results I don't find Winning numbers More than 3 for above 10th rows in each columns. so this is easy way to filter the combinations.

Good luck,
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 6:35 am

[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=Joe]
Hi clem,

[/quote]

I agree. I've been playing around with subtracting 5 from the max side. Sometimes that gives me the exact sum, but then I run into the problem of knowing which direction to apply it...either decrease or increase
[/quote]

well and good. I am trying this too subtracting values from diffs. Hope we will find it soon. we must find out strategy to predict the inc/dec.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:37 am

[quote=Joe]
I have prepared some excel sheets for each columns with winning numbers for past winning Numbers.

I am counting the Winning numbers which are occurred in Same row of each column and set the Min and Max, ( I have prepared some Min and Max counts for each row from 0 to -10 Columns.)

For example. We should take only the first row of each column (0 to -10) and put in group of Match Number filters and set Min and Max values

Again same for second row in each columns. like that. Here I got many number of reductions on package with keeping the Jackpot.

And In my past results I don't find Winning numbers More than 3 for above 10th rows in each columns. so this is easy way to filter the combinations.

Good luck,
[/quote]

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are doing. Could you explain a bit more?
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 6:44 am

[quote=Joe]

Good luck,
[/quote]

and I will ask stan for this new feature with my clear information after he releases the new version. i am sure That's too helps more to find our jackpots.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 6:46 am

[quote=Clem9403]

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are doing. Could you explain a bit more?
[/quote]

yeah sure, I will explain it with my excel sheet in next post here. thanks.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:46 am

Ok thanks. I look forward to seeing it.
Clem9403

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 6:54 am

[quote=Joe]
[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=Joe]
Hi clem,

[/quote]

[/quote]

well and good. I am trying this too subtracting values from diffs. Hope we will find it soon. we must find out strategy to predict the inc/dec.
[/quote]

I agree! I'm working on that. I thought I had an idea, but it fell through.
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 9:18 am

Hi,

My idea is here. I am following this idea for my results. its working good.

Here i have attached excel sheet for one of my Winning combination. And i will attach the Min and Max Sum Excel sheets for all winning combinations in my next post as I have not yet completed yet.

Idea is simple. Jus I have entered only the Winning Numbers in each columns exactly where they found in columns.

Now the last column Sum is the total number of winning Numbers found in each ROW. Now we have to find how many numbers are found in each row of all columns and their sum, and We can set the min and Max Sum Values for each Row.

Note. We have to count the duplicate numbers too. for example If 9 is found in 3 columns then it will be counted as 3. then only the filter will be more effective. and I am working on counting duplicate Numbers and Single numbers and Pairs in columns too(will post later).

this is an easy way to filter many combinations from package safely.

Stan, please consider this feature as we can see this filter is an easy method to filter many combinations keeping Jackpot ticket safe.

please let me know if this is not clear.

Thanks,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 9:22 am

I think Its better to call it as Counts instead of Sum.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks