5/39er's

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 9:23 am

[quote=Joe]
I think Its better to call it as Counts instead of Sum.
[/quote]

I understand now. This can be useful!
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 9:25 am

[quote=Clem9403]
[quote=Joe]
I think Its better to call it as Counts instead of Sum.
[/quote]

I understand now. This can be useful!
[/quote]

thanks clem, Its working good for me, got huge reductions on my package keeping Jackpot. hope we will get more feature than before.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 9:31 am

and I am working on many ways to keep predict the inc/dec of columns. I hope we will find it. But I don't know when. Feel harder on finding solutions for that.

I am expecting AlcyMart's strategies on this inc/dec of each column.
Mean while I am jus think more on how to reduce the combinations in many ways as well keeping the JACKPOT ticket safe.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 17, 2007 10:43 am

Ya know, after looking at your spread sheet, it has sparked an idea. I am going to work on it and see if it has potential. I will let you know if this pans out. Then everyone can help test this.
Clem9403

Postby Joe » Thu May 17, 2007 5:05 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
Ya know, after looking at your spread sheet, it has sparked an idea. I am going to work on it and see if it has potential. I will let you know if this pans out. Then everyone can help test this.
[/quote]

Thanks for your efforts, Looking for your idea on this. try to find new things from this.
want to see all EL members to find any solutions to find inc/dec in columns.
Joe

Postby stan » Thu May 17, 2007 8:46 pm

[quote=Joe]
Hi,

My idea is here. I am following this idea for my results. its working good.

Here i have attached excel sheet for one of my Winning combination. And i will attach the Min and Max Sum Excel sheets for all winning combinations in my next post as I have not yet completed yet.

Idea is simple. Jus I have entered only the Winning Numbers in each columns exactly where they found in columns.

Now the last column Sum is the total number of winning Numbers found in each ROW. Now we have to find how many numbers are found in each row of all columns and their sum, and We can set the min and Max Sum Values for each Row.

Note. We have to count the duplicate numbers too. for example If 9 is found in 3 columns then it will be counted as 3. then only the filter will be more effective. and I am working on counting duplicate Numbers and Single numbers and Pairs in columns too(will post later).

this is an easy way to filter many combinations from package safely.

Stan, please consider this feature as we can see this filter is an easy method to filter many combinations keeping Jackpot ticket safe.

please let me know if this is not clear.

Thanks,
[/quote]

is it correct to say that the row numbers from your excel sheet are the rows from history differences table?
and what do you actually base filter on then? the min/max value from the count/sum column in your sheet?
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Joe » Fri May 18, 2007 5:36 am

[quote=stan]

is it correct to say that the row numbers from your excel sheet are the rows from history differences table?
[/quote]

Yeah stan, I have entered the Winning Numbers exactly where they found in Rows in history diff tables in each Columns (0 to -10).

Here I have attached another excel sheet for another result 7 19 21 22 28 29
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri May 18, 2007 5:46 am

[quote=stan]
what do you actually base filter on then?
[/quote]

I want to set this Min max counts for each rows.

In my results, the counts is from Min 7 to Max of 13 in first row.

Now how I am filtering is, I am reading each Number in first row in Match Number filter->Match 1 and put into a group filter and set the Min and Max value there. (Its very hard to prepare this group filter for each rows. and time consume )
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri May 18, 2007 5:51 am

[quote=stan]

the min/max value from the count/sum column in your sheet?
[/quote]

Yeah stan, that's for Count column only, I will attach the Excel sheet the Min and Max counts for each in rows in Columns today.
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri May 18, 2007 4:46 pm

Hi clem,

I am looking forward your new ideas on my Excel sheet.
I am still finding how to predict inc/dec for columns using this.
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri May 18, 2007 4:49 pm

And I will post some methods and ideas using this Excel sheet to reduce the combinations once I get reply from stan.

Like to see all users to post their ideas and methods to find clue on inc/dec as well reduce the combinations and make it worth to play.
Joe

Postby sliver » Fri May 18, 2007 6:55 pm

I tested this out on my lottery and I think its a great idea. Like you said it is really difficult to run the filter now, takes ages to build the group filters, but it really works. I hope Stan can automate this method.

great work Joe!
sliver

Postby Joe » Fri May 18, 2007 7:26 pm

[quote=sliver]
I tested this out on my lottery and I think its a great idea. Like you said it is really difficult to run the filter now, takes ages to build the group filters, but it really works. I hope Stan can automate this method.

great work Joe!
[/quote]

Thanks Sliver, as you said its good filter but time consuming when we do it manually.
thanks,
Joe

Postby BrianPA » Sun May 20, 2007 4:25 am

This sounds very promising. I plan on doing some testing with this on my lottery (PA Cash5).

Each step gets us closer!!!!!!
BrianPA

Postby Joe » Sun May 20, 2007 6:22 am

[quote=BrianPA]
This sounds very promising. I plan on doing some testing with this on my lottery (PA Cash5).

Each step gets us closer!!!!!!
[/quote]

Ok that's great, Thanks BrainPA, Thanks for all, I am still have some ideas on this excel sheet to get more closure to our jackpots.
Thanks alot.
Joe

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks