5/39er's

Postby stan » Tue May 22, 2007 11:45 am

[quote=CARBOB]
I might have found a bug. How is it possible for Col -1 to show 42 numbers for the largest segment, when there are only 40 numbers in the draw???
[/quote]

that's a good question:)
can you email me some more details on this? (segment settings, lottery name, which draw it was etc...)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Max Segments

Postby CARBOB » Tue May 22, 2007 2:06 pm

[quote=stan]
[quote=CARBOB]
I might have found a bug. How is it possible for Col -1 to show 42 numbers for the largest segment, when there are only 40 numbers in the draw???
[/quote]

that's a good question:)
can you email me some more details on this? (segment settings, lottery name, which draw it was etc...)
[/quote]

Thanks Stan, email on the way!!
CARBOB

Postby BrianPA » Wed May 23, 2007 2:28 am

[quote=Joe:1179386302]
Hi,

My idea is here. I am following this idea for my results. its working good.

Here i have attached excel sheet for one of my Winning combination. And i will attach the Min and Max Sum Excel sheets for all winning combinations in my next post as I have not yet completed yet.

Idea is simple. Jus I have entered only the Winning Numbers in each columns exactly where they found in columns.

Now the last column Sum is the total number of winning Numbers found in each ROW. Now we have to find how many numbers are found in each row of all columns and their sum, and We can set the min and Max Sum Values for each Row.

Note. We have to count the duplicate numbers too. for example If 9 is found in 3 columns then it will be counted as 3. then only the filter will be more effective. and I am working on counting duplicate Numbers and Single numbers and Pairs in columns too(will post later).

this is an easy way to filter many combinations from package safely.

Stan, please consider this feature as we can see this filter is an easy method to filter many combinations keeping Jackpot ticket safe.

please let me know if this is not clear.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Joe,
Thanks!!!! This method is working out very well for me. I'm winning more often now. I have hit 3 of 5 twice in the last 4 days. This may not sound like alot, but I only play 6 tickets a day. Tonight I hit 1-3of5 and 4-2of5 for a total of 13.00. Not bad for only $6 for 6 tickets.

On my way!!
THANKS!!
BrianPA

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 3:47 am

[quote=BrianPA]
[quote=Joe:1179386302]
Hi,

My idea is here. I am following this idea for my results. its working good.

Here i have attached excel sheet for one of my Winning combination. And i will attach the Min and Max Sum Excel sheets for all winning combinations in my next post as I have not yet completed yet.

Idea is simple. Jus I have entered only the Winning Numbers in each columns exactly where they found in columns.

Now the last column Sum is the total number of winning Numbers found in each ROW. Now we have to find how many numbers are found in each row of all columns and their sum, and We can set the min and Max Sum Values for each Row.

Note. We have to count the duplicate numbers too. for example If 9 is found in 3 columns then it will be counted as 3. then only the filter will be more effective. and I am working on counting duplicate Numbers and Single numbers and Pairs in columns too(will post later).

this is an easy way to filter many combinations from package safely.

Stan, please consider this feature as we can see this filter is an easy method to filter many combinations keeping Jackpot ticket safe.

please let me know if this is not clear.

Thanks,
[/quote]

Joe,
Thanks!!!! This method is working out very well for me. I'm winning more often now. I have hit 3 of 5 twice in the last 4 days. This may not sound like alot, but I only play 6 tickets a day. Tonight I hit 1-3of5 and 4-2of5 for a total of 13.00. Not bad for only $6 for 6 tickets.

On my way!!
THANKS!!
[/quote]

that' great BrainPA, Good luck to Win Jackpot soon. This idea is working good for me too. I feel I am more closure to jackpot by using this idea.
Joe

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 3:51 am

Still waiting for stan to implement column option in this filter. I am sure that will surely help more. As well the other options like Match Numbers counts in each row of all columns (This will reduce the huge combinations and keep the Jackpot).

Thanks BrainPA. Good luck,
Joe

Postby BrianPA » Wed May 23, 2007 3:55 am

We'll get it yet!!!

Hope stan implements the added feature to this filter. I believe that will get us even closer yet!!!

[quote=BrianPA:1179671589]
One enhancement that I would be looking for in this filter.......Is there a way that you could set a max # by column.
Example: Counts: 7 to 12
History Differences: 1 to 1 (only dealing with row #1)
Max # by Col.: 3 (this would mean that it would only match a max of 3 in each Col of row 1)
I have found that a match of 4 happens very rarely in my lottery.

[/quote]
BrianPA

Postby Joe » Wed May 23, 2007 4:02 am

[quote=BrianPA]
We'll get it yet!!!

Hope stan implements the added feature to this filter. I believe that will get us even closer yet!!!

[quote=BrianPA:1179671589]
One enhancement that I would be looking for in this filter.......Is there a way that you could set a max # by column.
Example: Counts: 7 to 12
History Differences: 1 to 1 (only dealing with row #1)
Max # by Col.: 3 (this would mean that it would only match a max of 3 in each Col of row 1)
I have found that a match of 4 happens very rarely in my lottery.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Yeah BrainPA, this is what I told as Column option in this filter, I Know this really works good.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:08 am

I wish I could join in on the excitement! LOL I have yet to get a beta download to work for me! I'm still using the original copy of EL I bought 2 years ago! I have tried downloading current betas but I guess I'm just not smart enough! :#:
Clem9403

Postby scenium » Wed May 23, 2007 6:41 am

actually I don't quite understand.
if based on the excel example here,

what is the count numbers & history difference I have to key in.

Thanks a lot!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
scenium

Postby Maryland » Wed May 23, 2007 10:05 am

[quote=Clem9403]
I wish I could join in on the excitement! LOL I have yet to get a beta download to work for me! I'm still using the original copy of EL I bought 2 years ago! I have tried downloading current betas but I guess I'm just not smart enough! :#:
[/quote]

When you download if it's saying (.zip) in your save box then change to (.jar) and save to Expert Lotto (lib dir) which is where (expert lotto.jar resides). When it says replace existing file click yes. If this doesn't help let us know. Your missing out on alot. Be sure Expert Lotto program is not open when downloading file.
Maryland

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:09 am

[quote=Maryland]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

When you download if it's saying (.zip) in your save box then change to (.jar) and save to Expert Lotto (lib dir) which is where (expert lotto.jar resides). When it says replace existing file click yes. If this doesn't help let us know. Your missing out on alot. Be sure Expert Lotto program is not open when downloading file.
[/quote]

Thanks Maryland. My concern is if I do try to download a beta, and something goes wrong, I may lose my original version, then I would be stuck with NO EL! And I'm not experienced enough to move/copy files and stuff like that.
Clem9403

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 10:14 am

[quote=Maryland]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Another concern I have is; what happens to my original EL, if/when I do download a beta ??
Clem9403

Postby sysp34 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:09 am

[quote=Clem9403]
Another concern I have is; what happens to my original EL, if/when I do download a beta ??
[/quote]

Clem9403

for safe method:

1. copy your original expert lotto.jar (located in Program FilesExpertLottoLib) into other folder eg: Backup
2. Extract the files into Program FilesExpertLottoLib (click yes)

if EL doesn't work then you can replace with your original version (backup)

or just re download again

http://www.expertlotto.com/files/Expert ... mplete.exe

Note: To install and run the Expert Lotto software you will need the Java environment (JRE) version 1.4 or better

and reinstalled --> fill the license file --> download latest beta

and ready to catch the JACKPOT :gun: is it?

good luck
sysp34

Postby Clem9403 » Wed May 23, 2007 11:16 am

[quote=sysp34]
[quote=Clem9403]
[/quote]

Clem9403

for safe method:

1. copy your original expert lotto.jar (located in Program FilesExpertLottoLib) into other folder eg: Backup
2. Extract the files into Program FilesExpertLottoLib (click yes)

if EL doesn't work then you can replace with your original version (backup)

good luck
[/quote]

See, that's my problem. I don't know how to copy and stuff like that. I'm afraid I will mess something up and lose everything.
Clem9403

Postby stan » Wed May 23, 2007 11:25 am

[quote=Clem9403]
See, that's my problem. I don't know how to copy and stuff like that. I'm afraid I will mess something up and lose everything.
[/quote]

get the installer from our web site, run it and choose a different location when prompted, e.g. 'c:program filesexpertlotto_beta'. then you can upgrade your new installation to the latest beta version.
or just ask some friend who's more familiar with computers to help you out - it's not computer science:)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks