5/39er's

Postby Joe » Thu May 24, 2007 3:56 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
One more question for you Stan, or anyone who can help. Since I have the new beta version, will I have to re-import all my lottery games I was working with or can those be copied from my original EL? And if it can be copied, how do I go about that?
[/quote]

clem, You dont need to import every Games, Jus copy the Data folder where the Winning Database are stored from old location and paste them to Data Folder of Newly installed location.
If you have stored Filter files then you can copy them to filter folder of Newly installed EL and re-start the EL.
Joe

Postby Joe » Thu May 24, 2007 4:09 pm

[quote=Clem9403]

Ok Joe, I'm finally up and running with the new beta. Now tell me how to use this new filter you had created.
[/quote]

This filter is easy to use, I use it for 85 to 90% times of my Winning database.

Number counts is the count of Winning Numbers are occurred in the Rows from Col 0 to -10.

History Differences is for selection of rows in Columns. Ex: from row #1 to # 10.

if we want to set the counts of Numbers in first row, then we have to set like

Number count: 7 to 13
H- Diff : 1 to 1

I have some Min and Max values in each row and filtering the combinations and getting good result.

you can use back test and try to filter more. This is more effective

But this alone will not help to reduce the combinations. We need more effective options to reduce more.

hope you have read my posts that asking more options in this filter. I have asked stan for more options to make it more effective to reduce the combinations. I hope he will implement them in this filter. Like Match numbers, Column options, Odd/Even options and Number groups.

Try this, give me your suggestions and options to improve.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:42 pm

[quote=Joe]
[quote=Clem9403]

Ok Joe, I'm finally up and running with the new beta. Now tell me how to use this new filter you had created.
[/quote]

This filter is easy to use, I use it for 85 to 90% times of my Winning database.

Number counts is the count of Winning Numbers are occurred in the Rows from Col 0 to -10.

History Differences is for selection of rows in Columns. Ex: from row #1 to # 10.

if we want to set the counts of Numbers in first row, then we have to set like

Number count: 7 to 13
H- Diff : 1 to 1

I have some Min and Max values in each row and filtering the combinations and getting good result.

you can use back test and try to filter more. This is more effective

But this alone will not help to reduce the combinations. We need more effective options to reduce more.

hope you have read my posts that asking more options in this filter. I have asked stan for more options to make it more effective to reduce the combinations. I hope he will implement them in this filter. Like Match numbers, Column options, Odd/Even options and Number groups.

Try this, give me your suggestions and options to improve.
[/quote]

Ok. I will work with this and let you know what happens! Thanks!
Clem9403

Postby BrianPA » Fri May 25, 2007 4:04 am

Did it again!

Played 9 tickets($9.00)
6 is standard amount that I play + $3.00 from previous winnings
Tonights result- 1-3#, and 6-2#. Total $16.50

OK....Its not alot of money, but the strategy that I used wasn't even close to passing the outcome of the drawing. Can't wait to see results when my strategy hits!! :-D
BrianPA

Postby Joe » Fri May 25, 2007 4:12 am

[quote=BrianPA]
Did it again!

Played 9 tickets($9.00)
6 is standard amount that I play + $3.00 from previous winnings
Tonights result- 1-3#, and 6-2#. Total $16.50

OK....Its not alot of money, but the strategy that I used wasn't even close to passing the outcome of the drawing. Can't wait to see results when my strategy hits!! :-D
[/quote]

that's great, I think you are more closure right. Best of luck Brain,
Good Luck,
Joe

Postby Joe » Fri May 25, 2007 4:16 am

eventhou its working for me, I dont play the tickets now, because I am so sure we can hit the Jackpot after getting the options which I have asked for.
More improvements needed in HD Filter,

Thanks and gud Luck,
Joe

Postby BrianPA » Fri May 25, 2007 4:18 am

Joe you are absolutely correct. Once these other enhancements are in place..........I feel very positive about hitting the Jackpot.
BrianPA

Postby Joe » Fri May 25, 2007 4:23 am

[quote=BrianPA]
Joe you are absolutely correct. Once these other enhancements are in place..........I feel very positive about hitting the Jackpot.
[/quote]

Thanks brain, I feel happy to see your supports and work outs with my ideas,
All my wish is everyone should find his Jackpot dream come true using this EL. Thanks again.
Joe

Postby Clem9403 » Sat May 26, 2007 7:49 am

[quote=stan:1179951236]
[quote=Clem9403]
(sigh) I got an error box saying 'no available lottery found. Please reinstall application'.
[/quote]
i've prepared a new installer with the latest beta (jackpot) version, you can find the download link in the jackpot section.
[/quote]

Stan,

Don't want to be a pest, but on the beta, when you click on the WN History tab, then click on History Differences, there's no 'HISTORY TO SHOW' drop down box.
Clem9403

Any Solution For This Yet???

Postby CARBOB » Sat May 26, 2007 1:33 pm

[quote=stan:1179827127]
[quote=CARBOB]
I might have found a bug. How is it possible for Col -1 to show 42 numbers for the largest segment, when there are only 40 numbers in the draw???
[/quote]

that's a good question:)
can you email me some more details on this? (segment settings, lottery name, which draw it was etc...)
[/quote]
CARBOB

Postby stan » Sun May 27, 2007 9:39 am

[quote=Clem9403:1180158559]
Stan,

Don't want to be a pest, but on the beta, when you click on the WN History tab, then click on History Differences, there's no 'HISTORY TO SHOW' drop down box.
[/quote]

do you mean the combo box is empty or you don't see any? it might be that your screen resolution is too low...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby stan » Sun May 27, 2007 9:39 am

[quote=CARBOB]
[quote=stan:1179827127]
[quote=CARBOB]
I might have found a bug. How is it possible for Col -1 to show 42 numbers for the largest segment, when there are only 40 numbers in the draw???
[/quote]

that's a good question:)
can you email me some more details on this? (segment settings, lottery name, which draw it was etc...)
[/quote]
[/quote]

got your email, didn't have time to look at it yet - sorry
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Clem9403 » Mon May 28, 2007 6:21 pm

[quote=stan:1180251568]
Stan,

[/quote]

do you mean the combo box is empty or you don't see any? it might be that your screen resolution is too low...
[/quote]

I'm not quite sure what you mean by combo box. But the 'History to Show' drop down box is present on the other screens such as in the Filters>winning numbers history>segents (and segment combinations) It's just on the WN History tab that I'm not able to choose which cols. I want to work with.
Clem9403

Postby stan » Mon May 28, 2007 9:08 pm

[quote=Clem9403]
Stan,

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm not quite sure what you mean by combo box. But the 'History to Show' drop down box is present on the other screens such as in the Filters>winning numbers history>segents (and segment combinations) It's just on the WN History tab that I'm not able to choose which cols. I want to work with.
[/quote]

yes, that's the control i was referring to. so is the present on your screen and does nothing when used or you just can't find it on the screen?
if it's the latter then your screen resolution is probably too small (it's not big enough to display all the information - tables, lists, controls etc - that expert lotto is trying to present to you)
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Clem9403 » Tue May 29, 2007 4:04 am

[quote=stan]
[quote=Clem9403]
Stan,

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yes, that's the control i was referring to. so is the present on your screen and does nothing when used or you just can't find it on the screen?
if it's the latter then your screen resolution is probably too small (it's not big enough to display all the information - tables, lists, controls etc - that expert lotto is trying to present to you)
[/quote]

Yes, I can't find the 'history to show' drop box to select my cols to work with. And if it is my resolution, can this be fixed or will I just have to live without the drop box?
Clem9403

PreviousNext

Return to Tips + Tricks