How do I create a filter for this?

How do I create a filter for this?

Postby laurontario » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:39 pm

I want to create a filter for Odd/Even + Low/Hi = 0/6 + 0/6.
I tried to use compound filter but I think I am doing something wrong :wand: , because back-testing the filter shows 98% pass, when, actually, in the history there were no occurrences for this condition. - see also attached screenshot.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

Laurentiu
laurontario

Postby Jerzy » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:35 pm

Laurontario,

You do not need to build any filter for this because it is alredy built and available on the Statistics Page.

To get access to this filter calculate at least the statistics for the Winning Numbers. Click on the Odd/Even+Low/High Filter to open the statistics for it. Odd/Even 0-6 +Low/High 0-6 will be in the first line. Click on this line to select it and this way activate the filter button on the page.

Click on the Filter to open it. Click on Remove and OK to remove the tickets with the unwanted characteristics. O/E 0-6 + L/H 0-6 is a rare combination and you can't remove many tickets with this setting.

From the 8,145,060 tickets in the package I can remove only 462 tickets using this setting.

Jerzy
Jerzy

Postby kdsjeter » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:36 pm

[quote=laurontario]
I want to create a filter for Odd/Even + Low/Hi = 0/6 + 0/6.
I tried to use compound filter but I think I am doing something wrong :wand: , because back-testing the filter shows 98% pass, when, actually, in the history there were no occurrences for this condition. - see also attached screenshot.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance.

Laurentiu
[/quote]

Laurentiu,

Go to Statistics and calculate,

Click stats for and select odd/even & low/high and it will show the stats for all occurences.

Hope that helps you,

kdsjeter
kdsjeter

Postby laurontario » Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:39 pm

[quote=kdsjeter]
Laurentiu,

Go to Statistics and calculate,

Click stats for and select odd/even & low/high and it will show the stats for all occurences.

Hope that helps you,

kdsjeter
[/quote]

Hi kdsjeter,

Thanks, I forgot that I can filter from stats page and I was trying to create my own filter for this.

[quote=Jerzy]
You do not need to build any filter for this because it is alredy built and available on the Statistics Page.

[/quote]

Yeah... I found it... This is my problem: I sometimes try to re-invent the wheel... :vogel:

Thanks, Jerzy.

Laurentiu
laurontario

Return to Tips + Tricks