quad-core CPUs

Postby sysp34 » Fri May 22, 2009 6:19 pm

[quote=lottoboy]
But the shortcut of EL on the Desktop is still not working. the shortcut in the Bin of EL Package is working well only. How can correct it?

Best,
lb
[/quote]

I see that the Vista version doesn't place EL in the program files, it puts it into C:ExpertLotto.

juz right click on da shortcut - property and change your eg: c:program filesexpert lottoexpertlotto.exe into C:ExpertLottoexpertlotto.exe

or juz press F1 on your keyboard and search how to create a shortcut lol :-D

gl
sysp34

Postby lottoboy » Sat May 23, 2009 1:20 am

Hi, Sysp34:
Thanks for your sincere help!
But I'm still not sure how can make the button of shorcut of EL on the desktop to work. Could you give me some instructions about it now? Thanks a lots again!!!
lottoboy

Postby PadawanLotto » Sat May 23, 2009 4:47 am

[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Sysp34:
But I'm still not sure how can make the button of shorcut of EL on the desktop to work. Could you give me some instructions about it now? Thanks a lots again!!!
[/quote]
Drag the non-working desktop short cut to the recycle bin.
Go to the ExpertLotto bin folder and right click on the command script that you want to use. Then click send to and then click desktop (create shortcut).
PadawanLotto

Postby lottoboy » Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 am

[quote=PadawanLotto]
[quote=lottoboy]
Hi, Sysp34:
[/quote]
Drag the non-working desktop short cut to the recycle bin.
Go to the ExpertLotto bin folder and right click on the command script that you want to use. Then click send to and then click desktop (create shortcut).
[/quote]

Hi, Pandawan:

I got it!!! Thanks for your sincere help!!!!

In addition, could you answer my questions on the forum of Winning Number History I posted couple hours ago? Thanks.
lottoboy

Postby stan » Sun May 24, 2009 12:04 pm

lottoboy, no offense but you should invest a bit of your free time into learning some basics of how to use windows...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby Alcymart » Wed May 27, 2009 8:13 am

I agree, OC'ing is worth it, however it is not for everyone. You have to be full head into it and your wallet too sometimes...LOL

A slight OC with default heat sink will not harm your CPU in any way. Its only when you touch the Vcore aka CPU Voltage where you better know what your doing!

There are different types of OC'ers. I'm of the very enthusiast type even though I only have a dual core OC'ed at 3.65Ghz Pretty Stable apart from benchmarks where I need to go back down to 3.31Ghz Rock Stable.

As for the noise Stan mentioned, that goes along the lines of how deep your pocket is... Absolutely no heat, noise if you can afford it.
Alcymart

Previous

Return to Tips + Tricks