Win 3/6 once a Month!

Win 3/6 once a Month!

Postby Alcymart » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:24 am

Heres a trick for 6/49 lotto's but will work with any lotto with the correct sums.

In your lotto, generate all combinations, and then select to Leave 3 Sums which are at the very top of the bell curve. The center one, and each sum on each side for a total of 3 Sums.

In a 6/49, the center sum is 150, so we Leave 150, 149 and 151. That should leave you almost 500,000 combinations. You then select best ticket and keep only 1 best ticket and since this is going to take a long time, I suggest you set the priority of Expert Lotto to Low in Task Manager so you can do other things on your PC while it crunches.

In my 6/49, there are 8 draws a month and I win minimum of once every month a 3/6 or more with just 1 ticket. Thus far I done this for 3 months and won 4 times exactly... By my calculations, you could win only twice in 3 months but I figure the average would be around once a month. Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself but seems to hold so far.

Ok, this trick does not make you a profit, however, it brings back about 50 cents on the dollar which is double what lottery commissions give out normally, and just 1 ticket per draw! Its cheap and who knows, you may still hit the big one while doing this!

Good Luck...
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:48 am

[quote=Alcymart]
Heres a trick for 6/49 lotto's but will work with any lotto with the correct sums.

In your lotto, generate all combinations, and then select to Leave 3 Sums which are at the very top of the bell curve. The center one, and each sum on each side for a total of 3 Sums.

In a 6/49, the center sum is 150, so we Leave 150, 149 and 151. That should leave you almost 500,000 combinations. You then select best ticket and keep only 1 best ticket and since this is going to take a long time, I suggest you set the priority of Expert Lotto to Low in Task Manager so you can do other things on your PC while it crunches.

In my 6/49, there are 8 draws a month and I win minimum of once every month a 3/6 or more with just 1 ticket. Thus far I done this for 3 months and won 4 times exactly... By my calculations, you could win only twice in 3 months but I figure the average would be around once a month. Hope I'm not getting ahead of myself but seems to hold so far.

Ok, this trick does not make you a profit, however, it brings back about 50 cents on the dollar which is double what lottery commissions give out normally, and just 1 ticket per draw! Its cheap and who knows, you may still hit the big one while doing this! How often does the sum of 150 get drawn in a 6/49 lotto?
Good Luck...
[/quote]The sum range filter is a static filter and by following your instructions the occurrence of the numbers left after filtering will always be the same for any 6/49 and using the best tickets filter set to 1 will always leave the same ticket combination for all 6/49 lottos. The sum value will be 150 and since you have already run the filters you may as well tell everybody what combination that you came up with so that they don't have to run the filters saving them some time. My best guess without running the filters is that the combination contains mostly 20's and maybe a 30.
PadawanLotto

Your correct

Postby Alcymart » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:44 am

I agree, thats a fact... perhaps I shouldn't have shared this trick after all, however thats for a 6/49 and by what I read, few here play 6/49.

By the way Padawanlotto did you know that if we ran a simulation of billions of draws, there is a combination in a 6/49 that comes out more often than others? Clue, the combination is one of the sums I mentioned but that one I keep for myself as it took me weeks to catch it, and if it's drawn in my lifetime, I'll catch the Jackpot.
Alcymart

Postby PadawanLotto » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:50 am

[quote=Alcymart]
perhaps I shouldn't have shared this trick[/quote]Sharing ideas helps spark new thoughts and ideas in others.
PadawanLotto

Return to Tips + Tricks