Plugin Available ?

Plugin Available ?

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:14 pm

I am looking for more plugin available then the 22 plugin available now in Expert Lotto 5

In Expert Lotto 5, in the Tools menu/Plugin we could update via Update Center Customizer, which would require a URL address to update.
Or could be via file download.

If you have other plugin for Expert Lotto 5 and are willing to share, please do so here.

Thanks to all who contribute and share to this board!
jphilippe2019

Re: Plugin Available ?

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:46 pm

I would also be interested to see, some kind of plugin market where people can sell there created plugin at a cost, but with a trial of lets say $1.00 for a day then we would purchase if interested.

So basically, a new tab in our Tools/Plugins that could display plugin for sale, with the asking price and the trial cost and duration and a short description of what the plugin can do.

This would totally upgrade any Expert Lotto's users experience greatly!

I personally would not mind spending $1000 on new plugin, if it means my copy of Expert Lotto will be a beast! :twisted:

Because as of now, I am limited to the 22 plugin installed.

Anyone can help with this, Stan?
jphilippe2019

Postby stan » Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:56 pm

There are Java APIs that anyone can use to implement their plugins...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jphilippe2019 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:54 am

Hi Stan,

Thank you for your reply. Where would I be able to find these Java APIs exactly, so I can implement new plugins please?

I am so interested in having more plugins for my copy of Expert Lotto 5

Do you have some you would be able to share or sell, other than the 22 plugins that are already incorporated in Expert Lotto 5?

Thanks so much!
jphilippe2019

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:19 pm

Hi Stan,

Where can I find the Java APIs that anyone can use to implement their plugins, that you refereed me to please?
And, do I need a file Lotto Expert 5 file, to use the Java API's please.

Last, do you have documentation on how to edit or add new plugins

Thank you so much.
jphilippe2019

Postby stan » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:12 pm

jphilippe2019 wrote:Hi Stan,

Where can I find the Java APIs that anyone can use to implement their plugins, that you refereed me to please?
And, do I need a file Lotto Expert 5 file, to use the Java API's please.

Last, do you have documentation on how to edit or add new plugins

Thank you so much.

Do you have any experience with computer programming? You need to know how to write Java source code to create a new Expert Lotto plugin and Java is a bit more complicated then say Visual Basic macros in MS Excel...
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:06 pm

Hi Stan, thanks for your reply. I am thinking of hiring someone from Freelancer to create a few plugins for my copy of Expert Lotto 5
So is there a file I should be giving my Freelancer tech person, so he can work to create a plugin for Expert Lotto 5?

Also, why is it that you do not have more plugin available in Expert Lotto 5, perhaps opening a share it or sell it feature in the plugin area of the software, where people can share for free or sell
them at a cost, there personally created plugins?

I know that personally, if I spend thousands of dollars on new plugin creation for my copy of Expert Lotto 5, I would totally be interested in sharing them with other users at a small cost,
but I would prefer to do this via some kind of share it option in the plugin menu of Expert Lotto 5.

Thanks
jphilippe2019

Postby jphilippe2019 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:08 pm

Oh and, do you have documentation on how to edit or add new plugins? Many Thanks.
jphilippe2019

Return to Plugin Development