spf302 wrote:Hi timmac,

A few other mathematical sequences that include more than 6 numbers (up to 50):

Abundant numbers
Happy numbers

You can find many below:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/topics/SpecialNumbers.html

Regards

Hi

Nice resource of sequences thanks - I'll have a look through and see what can be added.
timmac

Re: NEW FILTER: Mathematical Sequences Filter

Postby jasper2408 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:11 pm

When I use the Tools>Ticket Properties window sometimes it will show an "N/A" instead of a zero on different numbers. This happens under Base/Non-Base filter, Multiples(Div) filter, Line Width, and Number Filters. I thought I would lump all of the filters here instead of putting this under each filter subject so it would all be in one place.

I am playing the Indiana Daily 3, Indiana Daily 4, Illinois Pick 3, and Illinois Pick 4.

Application Version: Expert Lotto 5.3.1 [121214]

Thank you,
jasper2408
jasper2408

Postby stan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:22 pm

jasper2408 wrote:When I use the Tools>Ticket Properties window sometimes it will show an "N/A" instead of a zero on different numbers. This happens under Base/Non-Base filter, Multiples(Div) filter, Line Width, and Number Filters. I thought I would lump all of the filters here instead of putting this under each filter subject so it would all be in one place.

It might be a bug in the plugin implementation. There should be some diagnostic messages in the application log.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jasper2408 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:30 pm

stan wrote:
jasper2408 wrote:When I use the Tools>Ticket Properties window sometimes it will show an "N/A" instead of a zero on different numbers. This happens under Base/Non-Base filter, Multiples(Div) filter, Line Width, and Number Filters. I thought I would lump all of the filters here instead of putting this under each filter subject so it would all be in one place.

It might be a bug in the plugin implementation. There should be some diagnostic messages in the application log.

Using Indiana Daily 3 I disabled all of my filters except Palindromic (Min:0 Max:0). It will bring up 1 ticket number (000) using 1000 tickets in the packet. When I check the application log after using my complex filter I am getting the below text:

INFO [ACTIVITY]: Complex Filter - Daily 3 - apply - Daily 3: All must pass on 1,000 tickets in the Package
INFO [ACTIVITY]: Complex Filter - Daily 3 - accepted 1 tickets (Daily 3: All must pass
INFO [performance]: Filtering speed: 12821/s

I then open the properties for the 1000 ticket package and I see the 0 next to the 000 ticket number but if I scroll down then I see N/A next to a lot of the ticket numbers so I am not sure what these numbers should be. The attachment shows what the log says when I open the package properties for this package. I don't know whether this pertains to this problem or not.

jasper
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jasper2408

Postby stan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:34 pm

jasper2408 wrote:
stan wrote:

Using Indiana Daily 3 I disabled all of my filters except Palindromic (Min:0 Max:0). It will bring up 1 ticket number (000) using 1000 tickets in the packet. When I check the application log after using my complex filter I am getting the below text:

INFO [ACTIVITY]: Complex Filter - Daily 3 - apply - Daily 3: All must pass on 1,000 tickets in the Package
INFO [ACTIVITY]: Complex Filter - Daily 3 - accepted 1 tickets (Daily 3: All must pass

I then open the properties for the 1000 ticket package and I see the 0 next to the 000 ticket number but if I scroll down then I see N/A next to a lot of the ticket numbers so I am not sure what these numbers should be. The attachment shows what the log says when I open the package properties for this package. I don't know whether this pertains to this problem or not.

jasper

Thanks for the screen shot. It indicates that some values calculated in the stats are outside expected range. Tim needs to go through his code to find the bug.
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Postby jasper2408 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Thanks for looking at this Stan. I wasn't sure whether these new filters were for the Pick-N lotteries or not as they work fine on Powerball and MegaMillions lotteries. Also, thanks to timmac for the extra time you have put in developing these filters.

jasper
jasper2408

Postby timmac » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:42 pm

Hi Jasper

Thanks for reporting this bug, and providing a screenshot. I'll investigate this issue and fix it in the next update of the filters.

Regards

jasper2408 wrote:
stan wrote:

jasper
timmac

Postby jasper2408 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks timmac.

jasper
jasper2408

Postby timmac » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Hi Jasper

I've now fixed this in the latest update - Version 1.7.5.2 next time it updates please verify

Regards
timmac

[quote="timmac"]Hi Jasper

Thanks for reporting this bug, and providing a screenshot. I'll investigate this issue and fix it in the next update of the filters.

Regards
timmac

Postby jasper2408 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:05 pm

timmac wrote:Hi Jasper

I've now fixed this in the latest update - Version 1.7.5.2 next time it updates please verify

Regards
timmac

timmac wrote:Hi Jasper

Regards

Everything is fixed and working correctly now. Thank you for your hard work.

jasper
jasper2408

Postby timmac » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:10 pm

Hi

Version 1.7.7 now includes Ulam number support

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulam_number

Regards
timmac

Postby Creador » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:02 pm

In the newest version I can NOT see Square Numbers or Triangular or Fibonacci. Why cannot I find it ?
Creador

Postby stan » Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:22 pm

Creador wrote:In the newest version I can NOT see Square Numbers or Triangular or Fibonacci. Why cannot I find it ?

Did you enable extra plugins?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1647
Expert Lotto Team
stan
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Plugin Development